It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Who did a better job Bill Clinton or G.W Bush?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 1 2008 @ 09:01 AM
link   
I want to hear objective opinions, me personally I can not provide one because I was not living in the continental U.S. during the Clinton presidency and although I been always intrigue by U.S. politics and follow it since my teenage years, I dont feel I can make an inform opinion of Bill Clinton performance while he was President.

[edit on 1-2-2008 by Bunch]

posted on Feb, 1 2008 @ 12:35 PM
link   
You really cant compare them ... Bush II and Clinton were of different beliefs and had different focuses.

Lets take terrorism, Bill Clinton focused more on minor, weak, and small internal groups like the militia movement and the various cults and wackos that really cant do much besides blow hot air where as Bush focuses on external movements that actually have the capability to do what they say they will do.

posted on Feb, 1 2008 @ 01:55 PM
link   
I can only relate and make a comparison, from a personal economic stand point. I built and grew two businesses during the Clinton years and they prospered beyond my wildest imagination.

During the Bush years I watched the two businesses decline due to the increase of fuel prices that kicked the profit out of my already small margin. People have much less discretionary income and that directly affects my businesses. I will be forced to layoff my 6 employees and shut the doors next week. I hope The Presidents oil buddies are happy.

Now I'm much less concerned with terrorism as I am with paying my health insurance, grocery bill, fuel bill, mortgage, car payment and Visa.

[edit on 1-2-2008 by whaaa]

join