It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Bill Clinton Takes on 9/11 Hecklers

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 1 2008 @ 04:24 AM
link   

Bill Clinton Takes on 9/11 Hecklers

blogs.abcnews.com

Are you one of those it was an inside job guys?" the former president asked. Continuing, "Hillary agrees we should end the war, but we have heard from you now, now you hear from me. I let you be rude and interrupt me screaming at the top of your lungs. Nine-eleven was NOT an inside job, it was an Osama Bin Laden job with 19 people from Saudi Arabia, they murdered 3000 Americans and others foreigners including Muslims and we look like idiots, that the people who murdered our fellow citizens did it, when they are continuing to murder other people around the world. So we heard from you, you go away," Clinton said to the cheering crowd.
(visit the link for the full news article)

Related News Links:
news.google.com
www.mahalo.com

[edit on 2008/2/1 by GradyPhilpott]

posted on Feb, 1 2008 @ 04:24 AM
link   
It's been a long time since Bill Clinton made me proud I voted for him once.

Many have faulted the former president for his sometimes harsh tone with some reporters and others, but I like to see him stand up and aggressively advocate for truth and sanity.

I'm still not going to vote for Hillary, though!

Video: /ytpjxy

blogs.abcnews.com

(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Feb, 1 2008 @ 04:51 AM
link   
ya this is like 6 months old why is this being rehashed and if this is the firs ttime you heard of this perhaps u need another news source clearly its outdated

sty

posted on Feb, 1 2008 @ 06:24 AM
link   
why he even mentions the name Bin Laden as he knows exactly that his family got 200 000 000 000 $ invested in the US via Bush family!?? I have to agree with David Icke - "presidents are not elected, are selected" .

A stupid joke from the army :

An army officer comes to the soldiers , telling them

Officer:" guys, i got bad news and good news for today. How shall i start?"
The soldieres responded " start with the bad news, at least we end up with the good one"
Officer : " ok, the bad news are that for today , we have S**T to eat for our meal"
soldiers : very sad.. ok .. and what is the good news??
Officer : " the good news is .. we got 2 meals available for each of us!"

All the times when i think about the elections , this stupid joke comes to my head...

[edit on 1-2-2008 by sty]

posted on Feb, 1 2008 @ 06:40 AM
link   
He sounds very uncovincing in his voice. Almost like he doesn't care that we know it was an inside job.

watchZEITGEISTnow

posted on Feb, 1 2008 @ 06:43 AM
link   
Hmm... of 19 hijackers of which 5 at least are alive? Is he ignorant or a liar?

posted on Feb, 1 2008 @ 06:47 AM
link   
"it was an Osama Bin Laden job with 19 people from Saudi Arabia"

So, how come they're not attacking Saudi Arabia then?

posted on Feb, 1 2008 @ 02:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by NWOmaskedman
ya this is like 6 months old why is this being rehashed and if this is the firs ttime you heard of this perhaps u need another news source clearly its outdated

If you'd read the post, you'd find that this happened yesterday.

blogs.abcnews.com...

Responsible posters provide links to similar events to provide a context for current events.

Read!

It makes bulletin boards that much more fun and informative.

posted on Feb, 1 2008 @ 03:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by GradyPhilpott

Responsible posters provide links to similar events to provide a context for current events.

Read!

It makes bulletin boards that much more fun and informative.

I like what you did there, replied to a condescending, patronizing tone in another condescending and patronizing tone. Well played, sir.

as for the topic, hasn't Clinton's credit already been ruined by... say.. lying under oath about something trivial? So why believe him about anything more important than a BJ?

posted on Feb, 1 2008 @ 05:31 PM
link   
reply to post by GradyPhilpott

Your going to vote for hillary are you insane.

Let me tell youa story about a Governer from Arkansas.

See this governer cut back police and firemen in severel crime ridden cities.

The result Murder rate wnet through the roof and drugs and gun crimes also sky rocketed.

severel gangs started to form to take over the drug trade.

the real estate market suffered and the housing price dropped from the high crime rate.

well after the governer killed his own state. other richer cities suffered as well.

Well once the crime had gone though the roof the Governer had his wifes real estate company buy up all the poroperty int he crime ridden cities with little to no police programs to curb the viloance and drug trade.

After he owned major parts of the cities he ruined on purpose. He raised the funding and police went back in force to try to get the cities back.

After the police dropped all the crime rates. The housing market value went up.

and the governer and his wife sold there housing.Bought from families fleeing from there drug ridden crime ridden city.

And made big money.

Wanna know the Governer's name.

It was Bill Clinton.

wanna know the *SNIP*who bought houses from the poor crime battered citezens it was Hillary.

This how the Clintons got rich.Many people suffered for it.

Not to mention he sold severel ports to china and nuke blueprints. NAFTA BJ lying etc.

And your voting for hillary.

Mod Edit: Profanity/Circumvention Of Censors – Please Review This Link.

May I ask why?

[edit on 1-2-2008 by NWOmaskedman]

[edit on 2/2/08 by FredT]

posted on Feb, 1 2008 @ 06:14 PM
link   

this link was posted before yours
this is a re-post

Clinton says 9/11 doubters are idiots

posted on Feb, 1 2008 @ 08:42 PM
link   
Breaking News is a different forum so both can coexist.

It makes me feel good that even Clinton gets hell from the fringe when he speaks the truth.

posted on Feb, 1 2008 @ 08:49 PM
link   
reply to post by NWOmaskedman

i think you misread his post he said

I'm still not going to vote for Hillary, though!

posted on Feb, 1 2008 @ 09:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by scientist

I like what you did there, replied to a condescending, patronizing tone in another condescending and patronizing tone. Well played, sir.

Which was followed up by the condescending, patronizing tone of your post.

Extraordinary.

And I agree that Clinton should have no credibility, but he's a wildly popular guy with the Democrats.

Of course, having been having been caught in one lie doesn't mean that he'll never tell the truth again.

But, it must mean something that even Clinton wouldn't try to pass such idiotic notions off on the public.

It is my opinion though, that Clinton's health isn't that good and he's having problems being the incredibly suave individual he was before Monica, the impeachment and the bypass surgery.

I don't think Bill would live through another four years in the White House, not that that is of concern to the national interest.

posted on Feb, 2 2008 @ 03:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by NWOmaskedman

Your going to vote for hillary are you insane.

Let me tell youa story about a Governer from Arkansas.

See this governer cut back police and firemen in severel crime ridden cities.

The result Murder rate wnet through the roof and drugs and gun crimes also sky rocketed.

severel gangs started to form to take over the drug trade.

the real estate market suffered and the housing price dropped from the high crime rate.

well after the governer killed his own state. other richer cities suffered as well.

OK....where do I start?

1. I guess, in defense of Grady he said he is not voting for Hillary!! Reread his post.

2. Which state are you refering too? It wouldn't be the grand state of Arkansas, would it? A great state by the way.

Let me see. When I first arrived in Arkansas it was about 1980. Bill was the governor. There was little work, land prices were cheap, a recession was on, Reagan and Bush were about to be elected. Billy was about 32 at the time! He transformed the economy, raised education values, and brought down the crime rate. Wal-Mart made its corporate headquarters in Arkansas as did Tyson’s and many other fortune 500 companies. He performed a economic miracle and in my opinion he deserved a few BJ's. Hillary wasn’t given him any.

www.shgresources.com... www.clintonlittlerock.com...
en.wikipedia.org...

Billy brought Arkansas out of the Civil War era into a modern economic boom state. I know. I saw it first hand!
Clinton made economic growth, job creation and educational improvement high priorities of his administration. He removed the sales tax from medicine for senior citizens and increased the home property tax exemption for the elderly. Clinton was also responsible for some state educational improvement programs, notably more spending for schools, rising opportunities for gifted children, an increase in vocational education, and raising of teachers' salaries.[16][22]
en.wikipedia.org...

Check your facts....

mod edit, add spaces to links

[edit on 2-2-2008 by DontTreadOnMe]

posted on Feb, 2 2008 @ 04:04 PM
link   
reply to post by NWOmaskedman

Kindly stay ON topic and cease the sniping back and forth.

If you wish to debate the issues revolving around the Clintons and thier time an Arkansas please start a thread on PTS to that effect.

thanks

posted on Feb, 2 2008 @ 04:13 PM
link   
reply to post by scientist

as for the topic, hasn't Clinton's credit already been ruined by... say.. lying under oath about something trivial? So why believe him about anything more important than a BJ?

BJ and this are different animals and trustworthiness is not some sort of leveled thing?
There are something I would lie about and somethings I would not.
But I can understand the fact that one lie will make you wonder about the rest.

But methinks one lie just makes you notice the inherent ambiguities of anyone telling you anything. That you would notice if you thought about it.
I try to treat every word I hear as a lie in my head.

[edit on 2-2-2008 by WraothAscendant]

posted on Feb, 3 2008 @ 09:53 AM
link   
I like good ole' bill bascially because he was such a great speaker.

I take what "invested" politicians say with a grain of salt.

I don't know what happenned on 9/11.

I do know that if for some reason the world is a lot more corrupt and complicated then is presented in the major media, and that the delicate topic of possibly sacrificing lives as means toward some type of end for political reasons (not just troops sacrificed but a few thousand citizens)is so potentially distabalizing , that the amount of disorder that would result from anything but denials denails denials would likely take society down.

and that most people IF IF IF something likes this took place would not know how to deal with the possibility that intelligence agency's determined that a "new pearl harbor" was necessary to give america the opportunity to assert herself abroad. They would initially feel scared so instead the easiest mental path for them to take would be deny deny deny believing (not that it happened) but that it's a possibility.

Note i have no certain idea what happened but not willing to look at all sides in a unbiased way (that they could stand to believe) would cripple any honest examination from the get go, no?

Whatever clinton say's i think should be taken with a grain of salt. Especially because as a politican w/ a wife running for office he has no choice to say anything else (without polical sucide for his wife)and himself. A former italian president said "everyone in intelligence circles knows it's an inside job", or something along those lines, so you gotta look to see what are the motives for such speeches. If there is not any ill will against America? or the group of intelligency agency's mentioned that are "in on it"? and if you already made up your mind, you may dismiss this italian guy's comments in any way you are willing to allow your mind to rationalize them, also if you made up your mind that it was a inside job, this solidfy's things in your mind, i think instead it should be looked at a a solid piece of evidence in the latter's camp, but not as a certainty.

[edit on 3-2-2008 by cpdaman]

posted on Feb, 3 2008 @ 10:24 AM
link   
I am a huge fan of Bill Clinton. My respect for him has increased since doing this. I don't like hecklers, very annoying people.

This reminds me of the Bill Maher show in which Bill personally throw out the 9/11 hecklers from the audience.

posted on Feb, 3 2008 @ 10:30 AM
link   
Ok, so that's the story the Matrix wants you to beleive, and we must beleive it.

I'd like to be a fly on the wall in the Clinton household. Wouldnt you?

That's the story and we're sticking with it. to say otherwise would be political suicide.

What do you expect him to tell the masses? Please tell me.

The truth?

How can the truth be divulged at this time? I also am a big fan of Bill and

he is just playing a game he simply has to play if he wants any part of

politics. So is his wife.

[edit on 3-2-2008 by dgtempe]

new topics

top topics

join