It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

what does your avatar represent?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 2 2008 @ 08:19 AM
link   
Mine is self explanatory as well. Goth girl likes fallen angel images.I have a large collection of them on my website.This one is my favorite though.

posted on Feb, 2 2008 @ 09:21 AM
link   
My avatar represents the availabity of a rare commodity... truth.

Cheers,

Vic

posted on Feb, 2 2008 @ 12:28 PM
link   
frank zappa.
representing 15 years after he died...

posted on Feb, 2 2008 @ 12:34 PM
link   
I call mine, 'The moon through John Lear's eyes'.

posted on Feb, 2 2008 @ 03:40 PM
link   
Mine is rather obvious to any one with a mind, Dorian Gray, he is the name. I think the book is a classic, can oyu live forever with out fearing death, and yet sustain morals ?

Dorian Gray

posted on Feb, 2 2008 @ 04:28 PM
link   
My avatar represents a Satanic symbol used by the Illuminati to control me (according to this thread, at least).

I say it's just a symbol of my Christian faith and love of Jesus.

posted on Feb, 2 2008 @ 04:30 PM
link   
My avatar is simple. I was bored, messing around with GIMP, and if anyone here has ever played a proper Command and Conquer game (ie, Tiberian series), I thought I'd make Mount Doom Surreal, and make it green, as if it's erupting Tiberium. Unfortunately my picture editing abilities are rather small, so all of it is green.

So i suppose, it represents some sort of surrealism, weirdness, and a certain level of geekiness.

[edit on 2-2-2008 by apex]

posted on Feb, 2 2008 @ 05:01 PM
link   
My avatar changes depending on my mood. Right now, the world has turned it's back on me.

I have some for when I'm even in a worse mood too. Some that I've never used as well.

posted on Feb, 2 2008 @ 11:05 PM
link   
The picture of the woman is from a scene in the movie The Waking Life. I based my member name off of the movie's existentialism. So, for now the avatar goes with the name.

Plus I have red hair and green eyes too, so fits well.

[edit on 2-2-2008 by dreamingawake]

posted on Feb, 3 2008 @ 12:22 PM
link   
I don’t know what my avatar represents other than it is a nice photo containing an image of a white flower with five petals against its leaves of green. I choose this photo because of its symbolic nature with the number five or to pentagram and that the fact it is a photo from nature.

My original choice was an old avatar from my blog under Yahoo! 360° but that appeared too large for my comfort.

posted on Feb, 4 2008 @ 11:08 AM
link   
I guess you could say mine is self explanatory, although, most people have trouble reading it. For those that cant (as I have been asked about it) It says: "People are not expendable, Government Is" Its a CD cover and song line by the group Aus Rotten.

posted on Feb, 5 2008 @ 04:57 PM
link   
And altered Punisher Skull. A sense of personal Justice, no belonging, revenge, anger, hate, and Vigilance. It's basically everything Frank Castle stood for.

posted on Feb, 5 2008 @ 05:04 PM
link   
My avatar is of my favorite musician Josh Homme of Queens of the Stone Age. It really doesn't represent anything other than the fact that I love him and his band.

posted on Feb, 5 2008 @ 06:09 PM
link   
I normally wear a John Lennon avatar, which basically stands for itself. But I'm quite enthusiastic over the fact I've got floor seats to the UFC event in Montreal, which has Georges St-Pierre headlining.

I'm a big MMA fan and a big GSP fan.

Hence the avatar.

posted on Feb, 5 2008 @ 06:49 PM
link   
My avatar represents my great admiration for the late, great, Stevie Ray Vaughan, Blues guitarist extraodinaire and to celibrate his life and music.
His pose in the picture, (back to the camera), represents his death, his going away, if you will. It is to remind myself and hopefully others that a person's life work, their legacy, survives their passing and continues to inspire and move. I admire him not just for his music but for the great obstacles and personal demons that he overcame.

Look over here
Look over there
Look all around me everywhere
Well it really doesn't matter
Which way I wanna go
'Cause the night is fallin'
And I'm a long long way from home
I am a long long way from home, yes I am

- Long Way From Home - Stevie Ray Vaughan & Doyle Bramhall

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>