It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Are Aliens always nude?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 1 2008 @ 12:04 AM
link   
The most credible accounts of Aliens seem to indicate that they don't wear clothes. Why is this? Is there a lesson about our archaic system of modesty and morality here? At first glance, it doesnt seem very wise to me to step out onto another world naked, but obviously if these beings can zip across the galaxy in an instant, they must be able to figure out and deal with harsh "alien" environments (ours). It just seems like wearing some sort of protective suit to hold tools and weapons and scientific gear would be needed unless they are using some sort of force field system. What is the deal with these intergalactic exhibitionists?

posted on Feb, 1 2008 @ 12:20 AM
link   
I've noticed that as well. They are nude most times, however, in the description of that photo of the Eben it describes him/her wearing a snug fitting suit of some sort.

posted on Feb, 1 2008 @ 12:28 AM
link   
When on Earth, do as the Earthlings.
Aliens Gone Wild, I guess.

posted on Feb, 1 2008 @ 12:33 AM
link   
The only species I have read about that appear naked are the Greys/Grays, Praying Mantis type, Butterfly type and Bear type. Others I've read about such as Alderbaren, Antarean, Procyon, Plaedian, Tau Cetian, Sirius A and B, Draconian and Arcturian (mostly all humanoid) are clothed....

However similar to the 'Nakedness' surrounding the sightings - I find it interesting the general consensus of the 'Alien Pinup Girl' is a Grey.

Thx

posted on Feb, 1 2008 @ 12:47 AM
link   
Do aliens have external genitalia?

How can we be sure they're not wearing the alien equivalent of all-over spandex?

posted on Feb, 1 2008 @ 12:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by goosdawg
Do aliens have external genitalia?

How can we be sure they're not wearing the alien equivalent of all-over spandex?

True - perhaps they have them where our knees are located (good ol Kirk kicking an alien in the knee caps).

Either way, the spandex idea is quite suitable, similar to the Independence Day movie and The Last Mimzy.

Thx

posted on Feb, 1 2008 @ 01:02 AM
link   
That's only because of Intergalactic customs, not allowed for show.

If you were to see some aliens in hats it might catch on.

Also whats in the package region leaves very little for imagination.

posted on Feb, 1 2008 @ 04:45 PM
link   
Many encounters have been reported in areas where it is cold. Do these visitors have some sort of Nano tech suit perhaps to deal with temperature? Or maybe internal Nano machines that can compensate for temeratures and or other environmental extremes(atmosphere for instance) without actually having an external suit?

posted on Feb, 1 2008 @ 05:05 PM
link   
Aliens are never naked. They, as you might assume, are far advanced in textiles, clothing, and their garments are both protective and biologically active.

Think of it like a second skin that would keep you from being naked, cold or hot, and protect you from biological elements while surving to clean your skin.

It's like a spray on tan, or a laytex dip.

This is why they might seem naked.

posted on Feb, 1 2008 @ 05:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by ItsHumanNature
Many encounters have been reported in areas where it is cold. Do these visitors have some sort of Nano tech suit perhaps to deal with temperature? Or maybe internal Nano machines that can compensate for temeratures and or other environmental extremes(atmosphere for instance) without actually having an external suit?

Some don't need to, just re-adjust their atoms sub atomically.

[edit on 1-2-2008 by menguard]

posted on Feb, 1 2008 @ 05:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by MaatiHemet
I've noticed that as well. They are nude most times, however, in the description of that photo of the Eben it describes him/her wearing a snug fitting suit of some sort.

I would think that is only how we appear them, maybe it is an exoskeleton. funny thing is i was walking out of an office building and some weird guy had binaculars and they looked like something out of a cartoon because I could see my reflection in the binaculars but I was nude. but in real life I was wearing clothing.

posted on Feb, 1 2008 @ 05:40 PM
link   
reply to post by Ryan Herbst

I have seen those X-ray binoculars in the back of comic books and i always thought they were fake!! I should have spent my paper route money more wisely I guess....

top topics

join