It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

WWF Mafia?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 31 2008 @ 11:48 PM
link   
Please Read, this may be far-fetched but give it a chance.

Recently I was watching old footage from WWF and noticed something different, serious almost. In one clip it was Owen Hart as The Blue Blazer and he dropped in from the rafters and his rope was jammed and didn't drop. Which Owen Hart passed away as The Blue Blazer. Was this a result of Owen Hart making a mistake and the Heads of the WWF meant business. In later videos but were from the same era, some members that would represent "The Enforcers" lead by a member of a Power, in what appeared to be payment for maybe a serious offense that a person made. Could there be or may at this time have been organized crime lords amongst the WWF? Is the world that corrupt where crime is played in the media?

This world...

posted on Feb, 1 2008 @ 12:29 PM
link   
It's professional wrestling with all the attendent sex, money, drugs and rock 'n roll. What do you expect? Get all that together, you have greed, jealousy, avarice... Did I say greed?

I have a friend who used to be in it, and it is amazing how simple folks think that it should be as opposed to what it actually is.

Mr. Hart got his rewards as deemed by those who have all the money, sex, drugs, and play the rock 'n roll.

new topics

join