It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Males Now Irrelevant to the Survival of the Human Race

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 1 2008 @ 10:33 AM
link   
the title to this thread irritates me greatly. it's just over-blown, and completely untrue when you consider the apsolutely vast factors involved. this is entirely nonsense. so it's not a suprise that such a subject creates such pathetic arguing.

[edit on 1-2-2008 by tetragrammation]

posted on Feb, 1 2008 @ 10:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by tetragrammation
the title to this thread irritates me greatly. it's just over-blown, and completely untrue when you consider the apsolutely vast factors involved. this is entirely nonsense. so it's not a suprise that such a subject creates such pathetic arguing.

[edit on 1-2-2008 by tetragrammation]

Yeah, seriously. It's not as if they're selling "Make your own sperm!" kits at wal-mart or something. I'm sure this process isn't exactly easy or cheap. Plus, as someone already mentioned, when scientists finally find a way to clone human beings, will this make both genders obsolete? What about when robots are able to do the same jobs as humans. Will that make humans obsolete?

posted on Feb, 1 2008 @ 10:58 AM
link   
I'm betting that this is payback for things like this

It's obviously not going to take the place of men.....

Women still need us to open pickle jars, kill spiders and program the time on VCRs (although that last one is not as necessary as it was 10 years ago)

Click the pic to expand

[edit on 1-2-2008 by Rasobasi420]

posted on Feb, 1 2008 @ 11:05 AM
link   
reply to post by Rasobasi420

Hey I like that picture, I am from the old school and I am a Good wife

I will never get rid of my dear husband can not live without him.

posted on Feb, 1 2008 @ 11:12 AM
link   
Ok, so now we got no need for men, and in the near future, extremely sophisticated androids to marry and have sex with.

Wow, talk about being prepared for the worst eh?

Maybe it'll turn into a real life Amazonian tribe!

posted on Feb, 1 2008 @ 11:15 AM
link   
reply to post by tetragrammation

Geez, there's one in every crowd, isn't there.

Someone who takes things WAY too seriously and needs to find a personality.

Lighten up and have a bit of fun.

posted on Feb, 1 2008 @ 01:37 PM
link   
Could somebody please kill those scientists.

Imagine all the money they waste on researching stupid crap like this when that money could be used to help people in need instead.

apc

posted on Feb, 1 2008 @ 07:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by marg6043
I have to laugh at you post, you really took it the wrong way.

Psh. Whatevah. When given the choice between a test tube and a man, women always want the real thing. Even the feminazis when it comes right down to it.

" * Be a little gay and a little more interesting for him."

Ye-ah that's what I'm talkin' about.

posted on Feb, 1 2008 @ 07:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by apc

" * Be a little gay and a little more interesting for him."

Ye-ah that's what I'm talkin' about.

Ha!!!

didn't even notice that one!

Even back then, they knew!

posted on Feb, 1 2008 @ 09:28 PM
link   

If there are no men, who's going to take out the trash, mow the lawn, change the oil, take the blame for everything, among other things.

With no men there would be no human race and the human race won't last without males, unless there is some serious changes in the nature of women.

It takes spatial skills to overcome the challenges of living the way we do today and it is the males who possess most of the spatial skills in our species.

It hardly matters though, but it could be fun to watch.

posted on Feb, 4 2008 @ 04:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by sir_chancealot
Sure they are.....
Ok, then. Name 5 things invented by women.

1...Dishwasher.

2...Ironing board.

3...Kevlar.

4...Fire Escape.

5... Life raft.

::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::

posted on Feb, 4 2008 @ 12:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by anglosaxon

1...Dishwasher.

2...Ironing board.

3...Kevlar.

4...Fire Escape.

5... Life raft.

So, to clarify,

Women have invented things that can help them do dishes, iron clothes, work with fabric and protect their children.

Good for them!

posted on Feb, 7 2008 @ 02:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by monkey_descendant
Oh and I'm sorry for bombarding this thread with anti-male statements, but I'm the only girl in a house full of male chauvanistic pigs. They're terrible.

I know precisely what you mean monkey_decendant.

That is precisely why my girlfriends van is going to have the inspection expire at the end of this month. I just got done with some difficult repairs on my car to save me some moneys. She spends her moneys on QVC, Shopping and the kids. You know what I mean...the fast food lane. No moneys or skills for auto repairs. She will once again be looking for me to flashdance her through these difficultys so that she can spend more of her moneys on QVC, Shopping, and her kids and the fast food lane.

I dont want to be a male chauvanistic pig by "rescuing" her from these difficultys and at the same time making myself expendable and disposable for access to "Sex and beauty..ie..the best years of her life." I would not want to insult her in this manner so I will tell her no when she asks me to help get her car inspected without any risk on her part. Also I wont let her use my car that I just repaired. I dont want to hurt or insult her ego needs by flashdancing her through these difficultys.

again monkey decendant

And who ran countries during world war 1 and two? Women took up all the jobs the men no longer did. Yes, maybe men were off fighting but women weren't allowed to become soldiers. Anyway, teh women out did the men in their own jobs.

So this means that women can run things and do all the work and risk so that I can be a kept man?? Extending my options through her career earnings and being vocal about my "Victimization??"
This also implys that women cant wait today to become soldiers and live in substantially lower standards/conditions than they currently do to keep civilization going. Is that correct? Todays women will be glad to give up shopping ,QVC, Home and Garden TV etc etc...the Jewelry Channel...et al. to live sparce lives overseas and in places far away to keep our civilzation going?? You know what I mean...monkey decendant...lives of deprivation for civilization..postponed gratification as a career??
YOu know what I mean monkey_decendant....suffer hardship so that I can watch more spike tv,sports, and go fishing...drink more beer???

I am in a manner of speaking with Sir Chancelot...when the going gets difficult get a man to do it for you as a woman. Are all women like this ..no they are not ..but it is more common than ever polled or spoken about. Most of the women I know will not be taking risks with thier persons or lives in order to keep and maintain the trappings of the civilization we so take for granted today. They will not even be doing this for other women and their children nor for a man and his ease.

I asked this question the other day...How many women do you know who marry a man with children ..a ready made family? I am not saying that there are no women who do this ..but it is usually the other way around. Men marrying women with children. This represents a wide gulf in thinking and social values. ARe there any polls on this concept??

Being a woman is not a default setting to play through unchallanged/unquestioned and without risk in life. When I see alot of women doing this I call it sexism. I used to allow alot of women to do this to me till I got smart about alot of things.
Women who can handle these kinds of problems for themselves..great ...Halelujah!! Leaves more time for me to take it easy with my life instead of flashdacing. I think more women should be doing these kinds of things for themselves. Eventually ...with enough "evolution" happening they can do this for me...flashdancing...while I go fishing or watch more Spike TV and sports.

For alot of women who cannot think beyond the provincialness of female social values...a maleless world may seem like a nice fantasy....unitl they have to do a job or task which will involve risk....alot of risk. This is where half or better of the females/women will back pedal.
To be fair about things today...many of the men or what passes for men today will backpedal too. They have been raised primarily by women and have womens values , thinking, and consumption rates. They think like women and tend to be high maintenance like many women too. Most women I know are not looking for a career supporting a high maintenance man like this. They dont want the competition. Once again back to that difference in social values and thinking.

Tetragramaton,

Agree..the vast factors of the difference in socialization/social values I mentioned..ie..risk! Risk covers alot of who will or will not get things done. Risk is not mentioned alot today. It tends to be discounted while tooting ones horn.
I have seen variations of the title on this thread over and over. It cracks me up once you know about risk.
Maureen Dowd wrote a book with a title like this. I saw it in Costco one day. It busted me out laughing. Only people living in large citys can afford such ignorance that they take it for granted that the rest of the country will follow thier lead. As if they are leaders for anything or represent the average American.

Agree with Grady Phillpot about spatial skills...well said Grady.

Thanks,
Orangetom

top topics

<< 1   >>

join