It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Anti-gravity and the search for Dr. Ning-Li

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 9 2008 @ 02:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by Dan Tanna
I have got to add this.

If people on ATS are serious about conspiracies, this is a hummdinger

I started the night as a maybe / could be. Now I need to know where to get my '100% believer' t-shirt.

was actually hearing about winterhaven that got me interested in tesla, and then lyne funny enough lol
not that i have done even 1% of the research zorgon has, but my interest was more in the line of, wonder if i could make X

got numbers wrong

[edit on 9-6-2008 by babylonstew]

posted on Jun, 9 2008 @ 02:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by Sublime620
If you're going to try to promote a cause, rule #1 is try not to be a @#$% to people who ask questions about it.

Promoting a cause? Moi? Nay not so gave that up a long time ago..

No its not smugness... I have just reached a point after countless threads where people ask for proof then never bother to read the info provided...

It is frustrating at the best of times, down right annoying at other time. If you thought I was being anything but serious about your request I am sorry that you misunderstood. The whole purpose of the test and 'getting the answers' was to see who was interested enough to actually read and try to understand what was there...

And as they were not related to gravity... I will limit my responses to those who 'take the test'

Again I am sorry if this does not work for you

[edit on 9-6-2008 by zorgon]

posted on Jun, 9 2008 @ 02:53 AM
link   
LDX
The Levitated Dipole eXperiment

Welcome to the Levitated Dipole eXperiment (LDX) web site. LDX is a novel experimental device designed to explore the physics of plasma confinement in a magnetic dipole field. What makes it unique? Besides levitating a 1/2 ton superconducting ring, we will conduct the first experimental test on the theory of plasma confinement by adiabatic compressibility. If this concept turns out to be correct, levitated dipoles may one day make an attractive magnetically confined fusion energy source. LDX is a collaboration between Columbia University's Dept. of Applied Physics and the MIT Plasma Science & Fusion Center and is funded by the Department of Energy's Office of Fusion Energy.

Fusion research has focused on the goal of a fusion power source that utilizes deuterium and tritium (D-T) because the reaction rate is relatively large compared with the rate for D-D or D-He3. Furthermore, the D-D cycle is difficult in a traditional fusion confinement device such as a tokamak because good energy confinement is accompanied by good particle confinement which leads to a build up of ash in the discharge.

Previous studies [1-4] indicate that a levitated dipole would be favorable for a D-He3 fuel cycle based power source. The D-D cycle is the most promising because of the availability of deuterium. Recently we have considered utilizing a levitated dipole for the D-D cycle based power source. Fusion reactors based on the deuterium-deuterium (D-D) reaction would be superior to D-T based reactors in so far as they can greatly reduce the power produced in neutrons and do not requires the breeding of tritium. In a recent article titled "Helium Catalyzed D-D Fusion in a Levitated Dipole" we have proposed a fusion power source, based on an alternative fuel cycle which we call ``helium catalyzed D-D". We have explored the application of a levitated dipole as a D-D power source and found that a dipole may have the unique capability of producing excellent energy confinement accompanied by low particle confinement. Additionally a levitated dipole device would be intrinsically steady state and extract power as surface heating, permitting a thin walled vacuum vessel and eliminating the need for a massive neutron shield. We find that a dipole based D-D power source can potentially provide a substantially better utilization of magnetic field energy with a comparable mass power density as compared to a D-T based tokamak power source.

SOURCE - MIT Plasma Science & Fusion Center
psfcwww2.psfc.mit.edu...

SOURCE - Levitated Dipole eXperiment
psfcwww2.psfc.mit.edu...

Helium Catalyzed D-D Fusion in a Levitated Dipole PDF
www.thelivingmoon.com...

LEVITATED DIPOLE

Kinda takes the weight off a spacecraft engine if it's 'levitating"

Only problem is... all the HE3 is on the MOON

You would need one of these 'Aquila Class Liquid Cargo Transports" to bring it home..

Method of Delivering Lunar Generated Fluid
to Earth Orbit Using an External Tank
Publication number: US5092545
Publication date: 1992-03-03
Inventor: BUTTERFIELD ANSEL J (US); GOSLEE JOHN W (US)
Applicant: NASA (US)

ABSTRACT

A method and apparatus are provided for delivering lunar generated fluid to Earth orbit from lunar orbit. Transport takes place in an external tank of a shuttle which has been suitably outfitted in Earth orbit for reusable travel between Earth orbit and a lunar orbit. The outfitting of the external tank includes the adding of an engine, an electrical system, a communication system, a guidance system, an aerobraking device, and a plurality of interconnected fluid storage tanks to the hydrogen and oxygen tanks of the external tank. The external tank is then propelled to lunar orbit the first time using Earth based propellant. In lunar orbit, the storage tanks are filled with the lunar generated fluid with the remainder tank volumes filled with lunar generated liquid oxygen and hydrogen which serve as propellants for returning the tank to Earth orbit where the fluid is off-loaded. The remaining lunar generated oxygen and hydrogen is then sufficient to return the external tank to lunar orbit so that a subsequent cycle of fluid delivery is repeated. A space station in a higher Earth orbit is preferably used to outfit the external tank, and a lunar node in lunar orbit is used to store and transfer the fluid and liquid oxygen and hydrogen to the external tank. The lunar generated fluid is preferably 3He.

www.thelivingmoon.com...

posted on Jun, 9 2008 @ 04:03 AM
link   
Kelly Johnson Lockheed Martin UFO sighting

Read this and just sit back and wonder.

They get shown a secret earth project for a 'flying disk' and then they see this flying wing anti gravity UFO - a well documented case indeed with multitude eye witnesses.

and then this.....

Lear, Inc., of Santa Monica, one of the world's largest builders of automatic pilots for airplanes; Clarke Electronics of Palm Springs, California, a pioneer in its field, and the Sperry Gyroscope Division of Sperry-Rand Corp., of Great Neck, L.I., which is doing important work on guided missiles and earth satellites, also have scientists investigating the gravity problem.

and this...

The same type of scientific disagreement which occurred in connection with the first proposals to build the hydrogen bomb and an artificial earth satellite -now under construction - is in progress over anti-gravity research. Many scientists of repute are sure that gravity can be overcome in comparatively few years if sufficient resources are put behind the project. Others believe it may take a quarter of a century or more.

1955 ! Gravity paper

1955 - 53 damned years. 53 years and we still refuse to believe that they are further on than scratching their heads like they say they are ?

53 years.......

posted on Jun, 9 2008 @ 10:44 AM
link   
reply to post by zorgon

Sigh...

You know, I'd think you would get it. I am not on a personal quest. I do not share the passion you have. Most of us do not. That's why we are not willing to spend hours upon hours reading documents and looking at pictures of the moon for you.

If you say you have something important, I will give it the time of day, but don't be a
when I show interest about it.

I merely asked if you would email me what I was supposed to be looking for in the article. I post on a ton of threads, and I haven't really had much time for ATS lately.

But hey, why am I explaining myself to you? If you don't like that I don't have your thread bookmarked, that I don't check it everyday, well... cry me a river.

posted on Jun, 9 2008 @ 11:39 AM
link   

You know, I'd think you would get it. I am not on a personal quest. I do not share the passion you have. Most of us do not. That's why we are not willing to spend hours upon hours reading documents and looking at pictures of the moon for you.

Thank you for making my point...
I do have to wonder why those that are not willing to look at documents bother to come into such threads... seems to me to be pointless

I did not ask for you or anyone else to spend hours I linked to a ONE PAGE abstract... What is the point of me telling you what I see in the documents, when you won't look?

I have repeatedly stated here at ATS that I AM on a personal quest... I have posted the info in these docs many times...

This time my 'test' is there for those that are truly interested in learning something... unlike many here I am not interested in hours of useless debate.

You can call me anything you like... many here do...
You are free to read it or not... I really do not care if you do... I have no interest in convincing you

posted on Jun, 9 2008 @ 11:43 AM
link   

I merely asked if you would email me what I was supposed to be looking for in the article. I post on a ton of threads, and I haven't really had much time for ATS lately.

Or you could just make an exception and just read it and try the 'test'

I too have little time for ATS lately... but seriously it's only five short paragraphs, it wouldn't kill you

posted on Jun, 9 2008 @ 12:01 PM
link   
reply to post by zorgon

I did read it!

Jesus.

Why do you think I asked?

[edit on 9-6-2008 by Sublime620]

posted on Jun, 9 2008 @ 12:34 PM
link   

reply to post by zorgon

Sigh...

If you say you have something important, I will give it the time of day, but don't be a
when I show interest about it.

But hey, why am I explaining myself to you? If you don't like that I don't have your thread bookmarked, that I don't check it everyday, well... cry me a river.

This is my thread, not Zorgon's. However, being a member of the Pegasus group, Zorgon has free reign to do what he wishes with my research.

However, this is not his thread, as he was researching our astronauts and secret space corp while i dug up much of the info on Ning Li.

I don't ask anyone to check on anything everyday. But, if you are interested in this material, i would like your viewpoints. On more than one occasion i have hit a brick wall, and it took a member of ATS to point me in the right direction. I welcome your input, as well, good sir.

Zorgons frustrations are well placed, and shared by myself. Too many here claim to want to know, but aren't willing to do any leg work. I have a thread telling you how to get off the grid. I list technology upon technology that takes advantage of solar energy, thermoelectrics, and piezoelectrics. I am also about the only one that vistis that thread (when i update it). If that doesn't apply to you, then let it go.

posted on Jun, 9 2008 @ 01:55 PM
link   
reply to post by bigfatfurrytexan

You are correct: Chinese family names appear first, which would make her from the Ning family, not the Li family.

BTW, fantastic thread! While I am not a physicist, these subjects fascinate me. My Dad was in the aerospace industry for thirty years and would be quite knowledgeable about these things, but he has retired and prefers to grow tomatoes these days. Me, I am just a lowly electro-mechanical technician trying feed my family. I would love to see something like this crush the oil magnates and give us working class stiffs a break at the pumps!

posted on Jun, 10 2008 @ 09:09 AM
link   
Chinese High Frequency Gravitational Wave Detector

This is the first stage in the business agreement between the Chinese and Gravwave. They have shown China how to detect HFGW's.

The next step is to help them build a deflecting device. Baker has used fractal designs to affect this:

Fractal membrane powerpoint presentation

Once they have done this, they plan to start helping them build a gravity generator that acts in the HFGW frequency.

If you are interested in the business plan:

Chinese Statement Of Work

posted on Jun, 10 2008 @ 09:28 AM
link   
reply to post by bigfatfurrytexan

Just read the last page of this thread. BFFT I looked for your thread on off grid and did not see it.
Could you direct me to it.

respectfully

reluctantpawn

posted on Jun, 10 2008 @ 09:38 AM
link   
It is not going to give you a blueprint. it IS going to identify emerging technologies to look for when making your decisions.

Start here with thermoelectrics and solar:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

and then piezoelectrics (i need to update the piezoelectric thread)

www.abovetopsecret.com...

and if you have specific questions, U2U me or respond in the relevant thread.

posted on Jun, 10 2008 @ 09:43 AM
link   
reply to post by DisgustedOne

Just my two cents,

her family name is still Li. She is an American Chinese, so the name adoptation is following the American, first name + family name

Ning Li.

The Chinese characters will be written together like LiNing though, even though Li sounds like a very common (Cantonese) family name, but which by only reading all these English based articles would be almost impossible to figure out the exactly if it is the same what I think.

Besides, never heard about the family name "Ning"

Just something I wanted to clarify.

[edit on 10/6/08 by IchiNiSan]

posted on Jun, 10 2008 @ 01:22 PM
link   
O.K. Try not to laugh me off of the board but I have a question concerning Einsteins theory. Remember I am not a physicist in any way shape or form.
if: E=MC2

E= energy
M=mass
C2 =gravitational pull instead of speed of light

To my dumbed down mind it makes sense. Without gravitational pull mass is irrelevant. No G.P. no energy. No mass no energy. G.P. X mass = Energy.
In space only the G.P. of the objects there will allow enough energy to act on the mass.
Can someone explain this to me in laymans terms?

respectfully

reluctantpawn

posted on Jun, 10 2008 @ 07:11 PM
link   
reply to post by reluctantpawn

Conservation of energy has replaced the classic conservation of mass in 19th century physics and chemistery. When atoms or smaller particles are smashed in particle accelerators or nuclear reactors, it appears that mass is a form of energy, just like kinetic energy for a moving mass or potential energy for mass in a force field. Mass can be created from energy, or transformed into energy (think atom bomb).

On topic, I don't know if this has been posted before, there is a drawing of Podkletnov's / Ning Li's experiment in this document, page 11. It looks similar (rotating rings placed above a superconducting coil to create an intense magnetic field) to Walter Dröscher's gravity reduction ideas based on Burkhard Heim's theory: Take a leap into hyperspace.

posted on Jun, 10 2008 @ 11:36 PM
link   
reply to post by nablator

you put a TON of information in one post, didn't you?

Regarding the link to the MOD presentation...i have seen much of that stuff before (JL Naudin, water memory...and the stuff with nano and i more than familiar with). But the assymetric capacitor...i had only given naudin a cursory glance, thinking that he had represented levitation more than gravitational effect. However, considering some other information recieved, pieced together from several parties....

two things stand out at me:

asymmetric capacitors and resonance. Perhaps when the temperature is below 100 degree's here, i will be able to tolerate the workshop. I am cureently trying to locate some hardware.

Regarding the second link....Droscher and Heim. I am going to have to look deeper into that. It seems to me that things that make a big splash and are then discredited immediately might be something that has been relegated to DARPA (such as Ning Li). Do you know of anyone that has worked through the theory and can explain it?

posted on Jun, 11 2008 @ 12:39 AM
link   
What is also interesting to me are what have been since 1999 breakthroughs in anti-gravity and levitation. As early as 2000 some engine manufacturers were publicly admitting to researching gravity propulsion (to one degree or another).

This is one thread which we recently discussed a discovery in 2007 related to levitation and the Casimir force.
www.abovetopsecret.com...'

And then there are threads by ATS users claiming to have discovered the "secrets of anti-gravity" like in this thread. Threads like this are good at stirring up discussion but sometimes the claims lack scientific proof:
www.abovetopsecret.com...'

This is why this particular story is extremely interesting. It has it's basic roots within mainstream science which makes it more credible.

Exploiting gravity itself through its interconnectedness with electromagnetism is still largely theoretical. Primarily because that link is hard to quantify and directly observe since we have no idea what gravity actually even "is" at the quantum level. There are many great theories but we're always left with more questions than answers.

We know that gravity is not dependant on electromagnetism for one object to directly gravitationally affect another. A good example is the earth and the moon. The magnetosphere or "magnetopause" of the earth extends about halfway to the moon at it's maximum distance from earth. yet earth's gravity field still influences the moon's orbit gravitationally. But whether electromagnetism is dependant on gravity is a completely different question and also much harder answer. It could very well be that zero point energy is the link between the two, although we really are just now scratching the surface of all this..

Anyway.. This is what I said in the levitaiton thread I linked above..

"Since zero point energy is infinite in the quantum vacuum, it could make an electromagnetic field infinitely massive with very little effort (because E=MC^2). This means you could create an artificial singularity that could be used to either create wormholes or "pull" a spacecraft at close to the speed of light or beyond (especially since we are talking about black-hole physics here). This is of scientific and technological importance for so many reasons."

-ChriS

posted on Jun, 11 2008 @ 06:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by bigfatfurrytexan
Regarding the second link....Droscher and Heim. I am going to have to look deeper into that. It seems to me that things that make a big splash and are then discredited immediately might be something that has been relegated to DARPA (such as Ning Li). Do you know of anyone that has worked through the theory and can explain it?

No I don't. I can't find any updates since 2006. Walter Dröscher's paper Guidelines for a space propulsion device based on Heim's quantum theory is dated 2004.

DARPA is the black hole of really interesting stuff. The military are probably keeping the results of these experiments to themselves, not surprisingly as the potential application of such technology is staggering.

There was a similar (a ring of superconducting material rotating up to 6 500 times a minute) and apparently successful experiment by ESA in March 2006. The two published papers are:
Experimental Detection of the Gravitomagnetic London Moment
and
Measurement of Gravitomagnetic and Acceleration Fields Around Rotating Superconductors

Again 2006. It is hard to believe that nothing new has been done since.

posted on Jun, 11 2008 @ 06:49 AM
link   
reply to post by nablator

Thanks for the explanation. I knew I was old but didn't realize how old.

respectfully

reluctantpawn

new topics

top topics

<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join