It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Anti-gravity and the search for Dr. Ning-Li

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 7 2008 @ 02:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by zorgon

Originally posted by bigfatfurrytexan
Ahh, Dr. Bakers HFG waves. Yeah, he has been working in China on this project.

So am I the only one concerned that the Chinese are actually working on Anti Gravity?

Zorgon, that Buzz Aldrin vid you sent me....it ties in nicely here.

Remember, Buzz is on the board of directors at "Gravwave, LLC", with Dr. Baker. He would have first hand knowledge of Chinese capability, and woud stand great profit from it.

posted on Jun, 8 2008 @ 01:25 PM
link   
records.viu.ca...

I was cross referencing some stuff on Torr, and came across this article. It rehashes much of what is already "hashed" in this thread. But the following paragraph is interesting:

Noever’s team is struggling to fabricate 12-inch discs. Current disks tend to fracture into pieces during pressing and a subsequent baking process during the 800 amp exercise. "This is what Podkletnov says is the heart of the matter," said Noever, "learning to make the discs. He said it could take us one or two years. He did reveal the composition." Noever implies that gravity may have properties of natural frequencies higher than those commonly used in X-rays or microwave machines. Such high frequencies penetrate all known materials. “A superconductor disc could resonate and downshift the frequency to a lower level where it could be blocked by normal matter....But this is all very speculative." Noever explained that this is but one of three theories that could explain gravity shielding.

This is notable because of the work of Dr. Baker and the HFGW's that he is in China working on.

Another interesting bit: this article discusses Giovanni Modanese, a lead researcher for Dr. Baker's "Gravwave, LLC".

posted on Jun, 8 2008 @ 01:46 PM
link   
Evaluation of an Impulse Gravity Generator Based Beamed Propulsion Concept

Abstract -

This paper analyzes the suitability of a beamed propulsion concept having properties consistent with the impulse gravity generator described by Podkletnov et al. [physics/0108005]. The use of this propulsion concept for orbital maneuver, Earth-to-orbit, interplanetary, and interstellar applications based on presently available experimental results and theory is considered, and areas for future research needed to better characterize this phenomenon are discussed. A beam of radiation or particles with the properties described for the impulse gravity generator would appear to be an excellent candidate for use in beamed spacecraft propulsion. Besides the usual benefits of beamed propulsion, it would not need sails or other special spacecraft components to function, could safely provide high accelerations to delicate components, and might operate at higher efficiencies than other beamed propulsion concepts

The full paper can be found here.

[edit on 8-6-2008 by bigfatfurrytexan]

posted on Jun, 8 2008 @ 01:51 PM
link   
I posted these out of order. This should precede the post above.

Impulse Gravity Generator Based on Charged YBa_2Cu_3O_[7-y] Superconductor with Composite Crystal Structure

The YBa_2Cu_3O_[7-y] is what Podkletnov used in his device, as an FYI.

The detection of apparent anomalous forces in the vicinity of high-Tc superconductors under non equilibrium conditions has stimulated an experimental research in which the operating parameters of the experiment have been pushed to values higher than those employed in previous attempts. The results confirm the existence of an unexpected physical interaction. An apparatus has been constructed and tested in which the superconductor is subjected to peak currents in excess of 10^4 A, surface potentials in excess of 1 MV, trapped magnetic field up to 1 T, and temperature down to 40 K. In order to produce the required currents a high voltage discharge technique has been employed. Discharges originating from a superconducting ceramic electrode are accompanied by the emission of radiation which propagates in a focused beam without noticeable attenuation through different materials and exerts a short repulsive force on small movable objects along the propagation axis. Within the measurement error (5 to 7 %) the impulse is proportional to the mass of the objects and independent on their composition. It therefore resembles a gravitational impulse. The observed phenomenon appears to be absolutely new and unprecedented in the literature. It cannot be understood in the framework of general relativity. A theory is proposed which combines a quantum gravity approach with anomalous vacuum fluctuations.

The full document can be found here.

posted on Jun, 8 2008 @ 02:35 PM
link   

Remember, Buzz is on the board of directors at "Gravwave, LLC", with Dr. Baker. He would have first hand knowledge of Chinese capability, and woud stand great profit from it.

Hehe That's not all that Buzz is on the board of directors of.. but that too was completely ignored here in several threads...

Brain dead I tell ya the lot of em

posted on Jun, 8 2008 @ 04:23 PM
link   
yes, this i know.

I wonder what happened to Buddhasystem. he tormented John for the longest time. He even started to torment me....

...then i stuck it to him with what he asked for: "peer reviewed science by reputable scientists in the field." Since then, he has been conspicuously absent from ATS.

there isn't an anti-grav thread that can be started that isn't already discussed here. it amazes me the number of hits they may get when they do, however (see the "Levitation" thread, discussing an article based on two articles i have already posted here).

but, as you know, this info is for those who want to see it.

posted on Jun, 8 2008 @ 04:54 PM
link   
Zero Gravity

In her laboratory at the University of Alabama, Ning Li tinkers time and again with a device she believes will transform the world. Tanks of liquid nitrogen and a clumsy array of plumbing surround a chamber in which the temperature has been reduced to 390 degrees below zero. Inside, a disk of an exotic ceramic material that's about the size of a phonograph record spins rapidly. Levitated by powerful magnets, the disk floats in midair. The contraption may not look like much, but Li insists that the data she is gathering could rid mankind of the shackles that bind us to the planet. "It could change everything," she says. "Current industry will vanish from the face of the Earth!" A practical antigravity device could allow rockets without propellant or power plants that run without fuel. Li hopes to pave the way by designing an antigravity car--and thinks she can do it in a decade.

It may not be much BFFT, but it has a good description of what her machine at work!

Sorry for not reading the whole thread and if this is duplicate of whats here ill delete it if you u2u me.

Great thread and ill certainly read threw it all.#

Cheers, dan

Oh - this is why she has gone silent may be ?

Li and the NASA group have since undergone an amicable split. NASA is focusing on validating the basic experiments, while Li is concentrating more on applications. She has stopped publishing papers and no longer speaks of her techniques or experimental results, saying she fears any delays will give foreign researchers the lead.

[edit on 8-6-2008 by Dan Tanna]

posted on Jun, 8 2008 @ 07:40 PM
link   
i hope she is holed up somewhere, because we are currently being surpassed by China, under the direction of Buzz Aldrin and Robert Baker.

posted on Jun, 8 2008 @ 07:43 PM
link   
The 'Buzz' Aldrin ? working for the ChinCom state ? For real ?

As for being surpassed by China i think that when the time comes the US will pull out the ultimate cat from the bag.

Just to say this is a 60 year old picture - genuine US defence source. Can also be seen in Nick Cooks hunt for zero point book.

[edit on 8-6-2008 by Dan Tanna]

posted on Jun, 8 2008 @ 07:49 PM
link   
go back and read the stuff on China in this thread. Gravwave is hand in hand with China (sending the esteemed Dr. Robert Baker to China to oversee operations), and Buzz Aldrin is on the board of Gravwave.

Believe it.

posted on Jun, 8 2008 @ 08:10 PM
link   
Holy Cow

I just re-read it BFFT - I don't know what to say... i'm stunned, totally stunned.

posted on Jun, 8 2008 @ 08:27 PM
link   

I wonder what happened to Buddhasystem.

His 'Mission" was cpmplete when John left... you will notice several other 'skeptics' fell silent at the same time..

ITF is a different case... his 'reasons' I understand..

but, as you know, this info is for those who want to see it.

"The Universe unfolds as it should....."

It is enough that the few are opening their eyes... let the many be led by their shepherd to the Grand Fleecing

posted on Jun, 8 2008 @ 08:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by Dan Tanna
I just re-read it BFFT - I don't know what to say... i'm stunned, totally stunned.

Did you see the Buzz Aldrin Video I posted?

Dan I want you to take a test... do NOT respond in the thread only via U2U...

Tex you can do it too
but I think you saw this one already... Anyone else is free to do so as well... but you must U2U and not do it in the thread... The test is to see if people are paying attention

Many times in here I hear people scream for 'proof' then when it is offered they don't even look... and more so those few that look do not see what is right in front of their eyes...

So this has nothing to do with anti gravity but is connected to the current discussion...

I want you all to read this ONE PAGE ABSTRACT carefully and send me a report on what YOU got out of it...

In the other thread only FOUR people even responded and they only caught a little bit... so I am proding here... LOOK CAREFULLY

The test is an exercise to see how serious you are about looking for the truth...

When I have had the U2U's I will post the 'answers'

Here is the file

www.thelivingmoon.com...

No no hints.. that would fudge the test

posted on Jun, 8 2008 @ 08:53 PM
link   
LOL...i was there for the first test....and have since seen the "answer key".

Dan...now you know why it frustrates me so much to see this thread get largely ignored.

We have the grand daddy of all conspiracies right here. On so many levels.

posted on Jun, 8 2008 @ 08:56 PM
link   
reply to post by zorgon

Will you u2u me the answer when you are done making your point? I'm afraid I will forget about the thread and not see it.

posted on Jun, 8 2008 @ 11:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by Sublime620
Will you u2u me the answer when you are done making your point? I'm afraid I will forget about the thread and not see it.

I will email the 'answer' to those who have taken the time to read the documents and at least try to see something...

Forget about the thread?

How funny is that with what we have been saying about no attention...
:shk:

[edit on 8-6-2008 by zorgon]

posted on Jun, 8 2008 @ 11:24 PM
link   
Well for the few... that DO care...

John Lear has said (amongst other things) that we already have 'anti-gravity' engines... I hate that term but it's what everyone thinks of so...

Well where did he get that idea from? How about his dad William Powell Lear who actually worked on them?

Well I pulled out a few key points from a 66 page report because I know just how many will even open it

Project Winterhaven

PROJECT WINTERHAVEN
A PROPOSAL FOR
JOINT SERVICES RESEARCH AND DEVELOPMENT CONTRACT
THE TOWNSEND BROWN FOUNDATION
416 Bowen Building
Washington 5, D. C.
(Non-profit corporation, Ohio-1938)

Yes I said 1952!!! And the foundation was founded in 1938 BEFORE WWII. Now surely we all know TT Brown?

PURPOSES:

For the last several years, accumulating evidence along both theoretical and experimental lines has tended to confirm the suspicion that a fundamental interlocking relationship exists between the electrodynamic field and the gravitational field.

It is the purpose of Project WINTERHAVEN to compile and study this evidence and to perform certain critical or definitive experiments which will serve to confirm or deny the relationship. If the results confirm the evidence, it is the further purpose of Project WINTERHAVEN to examine the physical nature of the basic "electro-gravitic couple" and to foresee and develop possible long-range practical applications.

The proposed experiments are to be limited at first to force measurements and wave propagation. They are to be expanded, depending upon results, to include applications in propulsion or motive power, communications and remote control, with emphasis on military applications of recognized priority.

So in 1952 they were already studying gravity waves... and yet when Bob Lazar presents precisely that well...

Military Applications?
Go figure

ORGANIZATION:

It is proposed that the organization of Project WINTERHAVEN be formed by four commercial corporations engaged in applied research and four academic institutions engaged in pure research. In a program of this unusual scope and intrinsic importance, it is considered to be necessary from the start to establish a careful balance between pure and applied research and the mental qualities and attitudes found in each. It is further suggested that the attention of one-half of the organization be directed toward applications to propulsion and the other half toward applications to communication. Companies are to be selected whose current interests lie in these specific fields and whose personnel, combined facilities and hearty support can make the most effective contribution.

It is proposed that a prime contractor be elected, a company not necessarily a participant in the actual research effort, which is experienced in the administration of government contracts and which will be recognized and
approved by the Department of Defense in a proprietary award. Funds obtainable under the prime contract are then to be distributed to the eight cooperating organizations under appropriate sub-contracts.

You will notice in the chart below that the DoD elected to fill the role of "Prime Contractor". Lear Corp, owned and operated by William Lear (father of John Lear) is listed as one of the four Companies contracted that are already working on those 'interests'.

RESEARCH ON THE CONTROL OF GRAVITATION:

In further confirmation of the existing hypothesis, experimental demonstrations actually completed in July 1950, together with subsequent confirmations with improved materials, tend to indicate that a new motive force, useful as a prime mover, has in reality been discovered. While the first experiments with new dielectric materials of higher K indicated the presence of a noteworthy force, the tests were mainly qualitative and imperfect because of other factors, and the ultimate potential in terms of thrust still remains highly theoretical. The behavior of the new motive force nevertheless does appear to be in agreement with the hypothesis that there is an interaction between the electrical field and the gravitational field and that this interaction may be electrically controlled.

Discovery of what may turn out to be the long-sought "electro-gravitic couple" should lead to the development of an entirely new form of prime mover, a form of electric motor utilizing electrical and gravitational fields in combination rather than electric and magnetic fields (as in all other forms of motors in use at the present time). It is interesting to note that virtually all of the electric industry today is based on the electro-magnetic inter-relationship in one form or another, dating back to the historic research of Faraday and Maxwell. These original formulations have been changed but little during the growth and development of the electrical age.

It is believed by the sponsors of Project WINTERHAVEN that the technical development of the electrogravitic reaction would usher in a new age of speed and power and of revolutionary new methods of transportation and communication. Theoretical considerations would predict that, because of the privilege of sustained acceleration, top limits of speed may be raised far beyond those of jet propulsion or rocket drive - with possibilities eventually of approaching the speed of light in "free space"" The motor which may be forthcoming will be essentially soundless, vibrationless and heatless. As a means of propulsion in flight,its potentialities already appear to have been demonstrated in model disc-shaped airfoils a form to which it is ideally adapted. These model airfoils develop a linear thrust like a rocket and may be headed in any direction.

BIGGER VERSION

PROJECT WINTERHAVEN PDF

Now to those others that ARE interested... there are a lot of names places and timelines listed in this chart and documents... namely all the key players in the project.. I have not yet had time to track these all down...

William Lear however did publish books
www.thelivingmoon.com...

www.thelivingmoon.com...

posted on Jun, 8 2008 @ 11:56 PM
link   
reply to post by zorgon

Damn man. Take the smugness down a notch.

If you're going to try to promote a cause, rule #1 is try not to be a @#$% to people who ask questions about it.

[edit on 8-6-2008 by Sublime620]

posted on Jun, 8 2008 @ 11:59 PM
link   
I thank you for that project winterhaven link.

I don't know what else to say apart from - OH MY GOD! this is a true conspiracy right here in front of our eyes....

Flagged from me and I'll be a regular visitor.

posted on Jun, 9 2008 @ 12:41 AM
link   
I have got to add this.

If people on ATS are serious about conspiracies, this is a hummdinger

I started the night as a maybe / could be. Now I need to know where to get my '100% believer' t-shirt.

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join