It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Anti-gravity and the search for Dr. Ning-Li

page: 14
<< 11  12  13    15  16 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 22 2010 @ 02:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by bigfatfurrytexan

Originally posted by Angelic Resurrection
That Ning Li should go missing is quite worrisome.
If indeed the DoD spent half mil on developing tech means that they do not have any flying discs
like all the talk about black ops and area 51

I
They paid her 500k to go work for them. Not to buy her technology, insomuch, as to silence her.

What is really funny is that when you go to try to research this now, I am about the only source left for it. The web has been scrubbed of traces of Ning Li.

Why exactly would they pay her to work for them, if allegedly they have fully developed AG tech unlike Ning Li, who only discovered some miniscule AG effects. Anyway if the web has been cleaned out may also mean that she may have misused the funds or given away her tech to the chinese. I am still intrigued about this whole scenario. anyway thanks for your reply.

posted on Oct, 22 2010 @ 02:35 PM
link   

That Ning Li should go missing is quite worrisome.
If indeed the DoD spent half mil on developing tech means that they do not have any flying discs
like all the talk about black ops and area 51

I
They paid her 500k to go work for them. Not to buy her technology, insomuch, as to silence her.

What is really funny is that when you go to try to research this now, I am about the only source left for it. The web has been scrubbed of traces of Ning Li.

Why exactly would they pay her to work for them, if allegedly they have fully developed AG tech unlike Ning Li, who only discovered some miniscule AG effects. Anyway if the web has been cleaned out may also mean that she may have misused the funds or given away her tech to the chinese. I am still intrigued about this whole scenario. anyway thanks for your reply.

You pay someone to work for you when you don't want the research they are doing to be in anyone else's hands but your own.

posted on Oct, 23 2010 @ 09:01 AM
link   

You pay someone to work for you when you don't want the research they are doing to be in anyone else's hands but your own.

Ok I see your point now, thanks. So in other words she and her work has gone underground.

posted on Oct, 24 2010 @ 03:23 AM
link   
Dr Eugene Podkletnov Anti-Gravity Scientist gives Rare Interview
www.abovetopsecret.com...

Gravity Manipulation
Zero Point
Sub atomic ether particles responsible for wave propagation through space

Also somehow this thread fell off my list

posted on Oct, 24 2010 @ 08:23 AM
link   

Ok I see your point now, thanks. So in other words she and her work has gone underground.

exactly.

I was told by another scientist, unrelated to this case (but previously involved with some rather esoteric research) that she was more than likely scooped up by DARPA. He went on to say that in the last couple of decades he had seen similar actions take place, with the people in question ending up in DARPA. DARPA doesn't use the same scientists for long, however, so it would be a poor place to put someone that you needed to control and keep away from others.

And this is where things like Frank Olson come into play for me. There is only 1 thing that I know of that is done with scientists who know stuff that isn't meant for the public. Only 1 sure fire way to silence someone.

posted on Oct, 24 2010 @ 11:17 AM
link   

And this is where things like Frank Olson come into play for me. There is only 1 thing that I know of that is done with scientists who know stuff that isn't meant for the public. Only 1 sure fire way to silence someone.

This is kind of scary, although from my owm first hand experience, I kind of know eactly what you are talking about

posted on Oct, 24 2010 @ 11:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by zorgon
Dr Eugene Podkletnov Anti-Gravity Scientist gives Rare Interview
www.abovetopsecret.com...

Gravity Manipulation
Zero Point
Sub atomic ether particles responsible for wave propagation through space

Also somehow this thread fell off my list

Sundays tend to be kind of a family day. I may not spend as much time online today. Which really sucks because I am chomping at the bit to see those interviews (and get them downloaded before they vanish).

I appreciate you sharing.

posted on Oct, 24 2010 @ 12:13 PM
link   
No worries... I have them all saved

The comments on the gravity anomalies on Earth though threw me

posted on Nov, 16 2010 @ 11:39 PM
link   
I just found this thread (again) after seeing the link in this thread: www.abovetopsecret.com...

I read it months ago but I have to go back and reread and hopefully do some digging of my own.

I remember it had me really intrigued the first time, just wanted to make my interest in this thread known and give it a bit of a bump!

posted on Nov, 17 2010 @ 10:44 PM
link   
reply to post by SerialLurker

Welcome to the thread, though ning li is still absconding

posted on Nov, 17 2010 @ 10:56 PM
link   
reply to post by Angelic Resurrection

ahh, unfortunately this is true. Though i really, really believe she is in China working on the GravWave team. It just seems so timely for a woman of her linguistic skill, under DoD contract, to go with the person who recruited her for the DoD to her nation of origin.

Dr. Baker told me that her husband made the finest chinese meal he had ever eaten.

posted on Nov, 18 2010 @ 01:44 AM
link   

ahh, unfortunately this is true. Though i really, really believe she is in China working on the GravWave team. It just seems so timely for a woman of her linguistic skill, under DoD contract, to go with the person who recruited her for the DoD to her nation of origin.

Dr. Baker told me that her husband made the finest chinese meal he had ever eaten.

Dr baker may know about her whereabouts for sure, though it is very unlikely that the DoD is in league with the chinese.
Anyway her and eugenes theory/and or experiments leave a lot to be desired and again it is very unlikely they will amount to much in terms if anti gravity, let alone gravity waves

posted on Nov, 18 2010 @ 07:14 AM
link   

Dr. Baker works for the ARL. He is DoD.

posted on Nov, 18 2010 @ 07:36 AM
link   

Thanks!

Seems sort of strange that she'd be "allowed" to take her research and knowledge to China when lately there seems to be so much tension between the US and China, atleast that's the impression you get on these boards. Perhaps they're hoping to get the Chinese researchers to do the work, then bring her and the technology back? Less questions if the research papers are being published in Mandarin or Cantonese and most of us can't understand them.

Another thought: Maybe this one intercontinental working relationship has unintentionally let the cat out of the bag? I mean, American DoD research contract researching in China? Why let this sort of technology go to what is shaping up to be an enemy country? A few scenarios:
1. planning on assasinating her overseas where the onus isn't on USA to investigate and have to disclose the tech they are working on
2. she's some sort of spy
3. America and China are in fact close allies and trying to create this faux hostility in order to draw out the real enemies / drive the economy?
4. there is no conspiracy and I am overthinking

/tinfoilhat

edit on 18-11-2010 by SerialLurker because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 18 2010 @ 07:58 AM
link   
reply to post by SerialLurker

I am unsure how to connect the dots, honestly. I know the facts of the matter are that Dr. Robert Baker is the US eminent gravitational researcher. He is partnered with Buzz Aldrin, and a "Who's who" of gravity science from places all over the globe. Dr. Baker is a "headhunter" for the US Army's ARL. Dr. Baker and Buzz Aldrin are working in China, with the Chinese, to develop a High Frequency Gravitational Wave Detector and Generator. Ning Li has ties with China, but I am unsure from where she hails. Dr. Baker is the recruiter that arranged the deal for Li to join up with the ARL in exchange for $500k. Dr. Baker responded twice to the same email, each with different information and taking a different tact (i posted these earlier in the thread).

Those are the paints we have to paint this picture with. There could be any number of scenarios that could be extrapolated from those facts.

One more thing....the email i got from Dr. Ron Koczor mentioned that she was in Maryland, the last he heard. What DoD assets are in Maryland? It is likely a misdirection....but he may have provided a subtle hint.
edit on 18-11-2010 by bigfatfurrytexan because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 18 2010 @ 12:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by SerialLurker
3. America and China are in fact close allies and trying to create this faux hostility in order to draw out the real enemies / drive the economy?

1) Exxon and Royal Dutch Shell... oil pipeline in China/Tibet

Press Release, 7 September 2001
BP pulls out of West - East pipeline project
Tibet campaigners urge Shell and Exxon to do likewise and call on BP to withdraw from PetroChina
www.freetibet.org...

2) I work in convention setup here in Vegas.. Chinese merchants have been ever increasing. If we were 'enemies' why are we letting them sell us ever increasing goods?

3) Experimental projects. China has no Osha laws. no environmental laws and not to many free citizens who can snoop around the countryside and see what the latest Chinese Area 51 is working on

4) NASA and CNSA 9China National Space Administration.)
NASA Administrator Meets Counterpart in China

www.nasa.gov...

5)

A Kinder, Gentler DOD Report on China’s Military Power

In short, this year’s report appears to be a more cuddly version of the 2009 edition, with an additional emphasis on U.S.-China military-to-military contacts for extra snuggle (thanks for this too, Congress). More on this in the coming days.

Center For Defense Studies
www.defensestudies.org...

6) China has second probe up in Moon Orbit. NASA covers it on their site
lunarscience.arc.nasa.gov...

Maybe NASA is pissed that Obama said they can't go back and will now work with China?

NASA ready to work with China on space exploration
spacetoys.com...

posted on Nov, 18 2010 @ 10:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by SerialLurker

Another thought: Maybe this one intercontinental working relationship has unintentionally let the cat out of the bag? I mean, American DoD research contract researching in China? Why let this sort of technology go to what is shaping up to be an enemy country? A few scenarios:
1. planning on assasinating her overseas where the onus isn't on USA to investigate and have to disclose the tech they are working on
2. she's some sort of spy
4. there is no conspiracy and I am overthinking

Some interesting points there.
More than likely she does not exist anymore. She was a loyal patriotic american and is very unbecomingly of her not to keep in touch with her parent university. She does not have the atributes to be employed as any sort of spy and besides the chinese would smoke this out almost effortlessly

posted on Nov, 21 2010 @ 09:14 PM
link   
Another interesting video interview...

Dr. Tom Valone Interview: The Biefeld-Brown Effect

What I found most interesting in here is the description of the unclassified info on the Northrop B2 using the Biefield-Brown effect on the leading edges, something that has long been rumored.

But even more interesting was mention of the strips of depleted uranium on the wings and the mention of Matyas friend (now deceased) Dr Paul Brown

Paul had developed a Resonant nuclear battery that could utilize the radiation directly from even nuclear waste but then was killed and his company taken over by Washington. I will send this up to Pegasus group as well but it really perked up my ears

Google Video Link

Remembering a Genius Energy Inventor, Dr. Paul Brown (1955-2002)
www.thelivingmoon.com...

edit on 21-11-2010 by zorgon because: Snergle Pups

posted on Nov, 22 2010 @ 10:43 PM
link   
reply to post by zorgon

Judt wonderin if paul browns car accident was a sheer co incidence
and nsa making open and blatant threats is very unlike them.

posted on Nov, 22 2010 @ 11:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by Angelic Resurrection[/i
Judt wonderin if paul browns car accident was a sheer co incidence
and nsa making open and blatant threats is very unlike them.

Could be.. but I have a very large list of scientists that dies mysteriously or vanished.

Personally I don't think it would be the government doing it... more likely corporate goons saying they are NSA. A couple big guys wearing black glasses knock on your door, flash a badge... you gonna ask for a closer look?

new topics

top topics

<< 11  12  13    15  16 >>

join