It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Anti-gravity and the search for Dr. Ning-Li

page: 12
<< 9  10  11    13  14  15 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 17 2009 @ 08:15 AM
link   
this reminds me of the book by...paul a. laviolette, PHD, "secrets of antigravity propulsion". since i do not have a degree in physics, this book was slow to get through...but he goes out of his way to try and explain it in laymans terms, even when i had to skip over the complex equations.

he goes on to say that electro-gravitic propulsion has been around for a while, think B-2, and black projects in the various aeronautical companies are well-funded and robust.

this book made me a true believer that 95% of what we think are UFO's are man-made, and are far beyond what the public has been led to believe is possible in todays world.

i don't get a cut of his book sales, but this dense, but enlightening book is a must read in this area...again, it helps to have a physics backround.

[edit on 17-9-2009 by jimmyx]

posted on Jan, 6 2010 @ 04:01 PM
link   
I am wondering if anyone has tried an internet PI firm like Intellius or something. I went on Intellius to look for Dr Ning Li and I found many locations including Huntsville, but I do not have a credit card, since I havent graduated college even. Can anyone afford $14 to find Dr Ning Li's phone number? You should be able to get her phone number, address, her husbands name, relatives , everything about her for a minimum fee. Maybe its more fun not knowing and wondering where she is, because if we find her we migth find out its all nothing. Is it better to wonder than to know for sure? Maybe she is on the run for scamming the US Govt out of 500K, but I guess we can all run around in circles pretending this is a big mystery when her phone number and records are easily obtained by a multitude of internet background check firms.

So once again, ANYONE HERE HAVE A CREDIT CARD TO FIND DR NING LI ONCE AND FOR ALL? Out of all the posts on the internet I cannot find one person who actually ponied up some cash to try to find her.

posted on Jan, 6 2010 @ 06:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by fr33domhawk
I am wondering if anyone has tried an internet PI firm like Intellius or something. I went on Intellius to look for Dr Ning Li and I found many locations including Huntsville, but I do not have a credit card, since I havent graduated college even. Can anyone afford $14 to find Dr Ning Li's phone number? You should be able to get her phone number, address, her husbands name, relatives , everything about her for a minimum fee. Maybe its more fun not knowing and wondering where she is, because if we find her we migth find out its all nothing. Is it better to wonder than to know for sure? Maybe she is on the run for scamming the US Govt out of 500K, but I guess we can all run around in circles pretending this is a big mystery when her phone number and records are easily obtained by a multitude of internet background check firms.

So once again, ANYONE HERE HAVE A CREDIT CARD TO FIND DR NING LI ONCE AND FOR ALL? Out of all the posts on the internet I cannot find one person who actually ponied up some cash to try to find her.

What a great idea. Thanks for volunteering. Swing by your local grocery store/wal mart and purchase a 25 dollar prepaid Visa. The remainder of the 14 you spend on your theory would make great pizza money.

No one ponies up the money because most people are in a rough shape. Me? I lost a job of 10 years, live in the depressed economy of W. Tex, and have children to feed. Ning Li can wait.

But please do check back and let us know what you find.

posted on Jan, 6 2010 @ 06:42 PM
link   
double post

[edit on 6-1-2010 by bigfatfurrytexan]

posted on Jan, 16 2010 @ 02:29 PM
link   
Ning-Li was mentioned in New Scientist who aren't known for publishing anything fictional or getting duped.

See NewScientist for mentions of her and other AG research.

Also see:

Newscientist 2

NewScientist 3

[edit on 16/1/2010 by LightFantastic]

posted on Jan, 18 2010 @ 11:02 PM
link   
Light, i believe that she is well documented and discovered a legit form of gravity negation. Whether or not the theory as to what was happening is correct or not is all that can be debated, and that is what she tried to avoid by focusing on research, not theory development. She focused on the area she had the least to lose in, and that would allow her more time to study the event and possibly tool up a theory. I personally believe the whole angular momentum approach to be correct.

But very telling to me is the tie in later on to China by the very man that referred her to ARL, and precipitated her disappearance. It bothers me to see us collude with China on such an important subject, but wonder if there is something else going on, such as a sleight of hand?

This is where i am at right now. I have followed all the top names in the science that may have crossed paths with her, and they all kind of fizzle out. Like the light was put out on purpose, you know? The only other bits that are even close to interesting is the HFGW studies in China by Baker, and the experiment by that former NASA guy (that worked with Li and Koczor) in which he never released the data. Each of these creates another mystery, to be honest.

posted on Jan, 19 2010 @ 12:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by bigfatfurrytexan
This is where i am at right now. I have followed all the top names in the science that may have crossed paths with her, and they all kind of fizzle out. Like the light was put out on purpose, you know?

I can't remember where - it was quite a while ago, but I read that she had achieved a measurable effect and had received the funding for the next round of research which was for a much bigger device and to formulate the science behind it. I remember thinking at the time "wow, thats gravity sorted". I would guess that I read about her in about 1999-2000.

Then, as you say, everything fizzles out. I'm not usually one for believing that the goverment or corps hide everything away but it certainly seems that this is the case here. I wonder what other tech is hidden away for 'national security' reasons.

After saying that, I remember John Hutchinson getting raided to take his unlicensed antique muskets but of course they took his equipment away at the same time.

posted on Jan, 19 2010 @ 12:47 PM
link   
reply to post by LightFantastic

add to that folks like Otis T Carr and Ralph Ring, Tesla (posthumously), Searle....

This is why we are all here, isn't it? We know something is wrong, and we are not placated by the endless hum of happenings in Tiger Woods pants.

posted on Jan, 19 2010 @ 02:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by LightFantastic
Ning-Li was mentioned in New Scientist who aren't known for publishing anything fictional or getting duped.

See NewScientist for mentions of her and other AG research.

Also see:

Newscientist 2

NewScientist 3

I know - there is something here more than the facts that we are currently grasping at - something legit in the science of it.

(unlike so so many alternative energy/battery/propulsion claims that dissapear under any real scrutiny)

Lockeed and NASA have done these experiments - with NASA spending way to much money on one (and performing it incorrectly) in order to seemingly discredit the science.

(something they could have simply done in a normal NASA lab at a much lower cost)

Keep digging investigators - I think - just like with quantum communication, cloaking, and post polygraph lie detection tech - that some real and practical applications of this science will come to fruition.

(I have also seen some very interesting - possibly classified? - write ups on gravity wave communication - on the net - which seems very promising as well)

posted on Jan, 19 2010 @ 02:28 PM
link   
reply to post by TruthMagnet

If you have any links to the referenced gravwave communications, please share.

Also, if you are interested in cloaking, I have quite a bit of info here:

On The Horizon: Cloaking Research From The World Of Nanotech

That is another field that started to take off not too long ago, but then just sort of died.

Oh, but some of the stories i have heard from folks behind the scenes. I can promise you that there is something to invisibility type cloaking.

posted on Jan, 19 2010 @ 03:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by TruthMagnet
Lockeed and NASA have done these experiments - with NASA spending way to much money on one (and performing it incorrectly) in order to seemingly discredit the science.

(something they could have simply done in a normal NASA lab at a much lower cost)

Keep digging investigators - I think - just like with quantum communication, cloaking, and post polygraph lie detection tech

Like this New Scientist 1

or

New Scientist 2

or

New Scientist 3

or

New Scientist 4

posted on Feb, 2 2010 @ 06:46 AM
link   
I thought american military already has a fleet of spaceships for a very long time. So why the necessity to research anti-gravity all over again?

posted on Feb, 2 2010 @ 07:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by Jazzyguy
I thought american military already has a fleet of spaceships for a very long time. So why the necessity to research anti-gravity all over again?

presuming they already do have anti-grav, who's to say that a better mousetrap cannot be built?

Besides, sometimes you "buy off" people just so their property isn't released publicly. Own it so you ccan bury it.

posted on Feb, 2 2010 @ 09:10 AM
link   
reply to post by bigfatfurrytexan

It would seem Dr. Li has moved to China:

adsabs.harvard.edu...

posted on Feb, 2 2010 @ 12:51 PM
link   
reply to post by Ratkiller

Hmm... interesting...

However, that's probably not an uncommon name - and the work seems to be in a completely different field - by what other evidence do you make this connection?

posted on Feb, 2 2010 @ 02:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by Ratkiller
reply to post by bigfatfurrytexan

It would seem Dr. Li has moved to China:

adsabs.harvard.edu...

There are a multitude of Ning Li's in China and the US. Often, you can find them even working in the field of superconductors, nanotech, and gravity. I think Robert Baker has a Ning Li working for him in China, but it is a male.

I found out early in this search that if i were going to try to discern if it was THE Ning Li, i would have to have a picture to match up. It is like looking for John Smith, if John Smith were a gender neutral name.

As mentioned earlier, Ron Koczor referred me to Baltimore. I checked Baltimore, and even found a Dr. Ning Li.

posted on Apr, 3 2010 @ 04:39 AM
link   
Hello all,

Am new to this website..

.. but I found something interesting.. it refers to Dr. Li's paper..

www.scribd.com...

Thanks

posted on Apr, 7 2010 @ 12:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by bigfatfurrytexan

If you have any links to the referenced gravwave communications, please share.

Also, if you are interested in cloaking, I have quite a bit of info here:

On The Horizon: Cloaking Research From The World Of Nanotech

That is another field that started to take off not too long ago, but then just sort of died.

Oh, but some of the stories i have heard from folks behind the scenes. I can promise you that there is something to invisibility type cloaking.

BFFT,

Haven't come back across to the link to that Gravity Wave Communication presentation as of yet - but like all things of this nature that can dissapear from the internet I know I printed out a hard copy of it which I have somewhere.

I'l drop you a PM if I find that and maybe I could fax it to you - or fax it to me and email you a pdf.

Anyways - sorry I didn't respond earlier - I must have missed your request post - the presentation really seemed bizarre to me - didn't seem to discuss things in terms of theory but of actual use imho...

Stranger still since civilian Academia is still spending millions to create detectors sensitive enough to detect gravity waves - and I think they've had few "real" confirmed candidate signals yet...

posted on Apr, 7 2010 @ 07:17 PM
link   

fax or scan, either way would be super duper sweet.
PM me, and i can give you the method needed.

posted on Apr, 7 2010 @ 07:17 PM
link   
reply to post by nitin.life

I am not ignoring this post. I am almost done reading the Sidis book, and this paper is in queue for my next reading.

Thanks for posting, and welcome aboard.

new topics

top topics

<< 9  10  11    13  14  15 >>

join