It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Your Teeth and You

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 31 2008 @ 10:29 PM
link   
I have a very important question. If I can not find answers, please reply with a theory if you must. As everyone knows, you get a set of baby teeth that eventually fall out or are pulled out for you permanent teeth. Well, I have another set apparently or something. To start with, when my brother went to get his braces, they had to pull out a baby tooth, but they found a little something extra. Along with his permanent tooth, they found an extra tooth that would make up for an unfortunate loss of a permanent tooth. The pulled out his baby tooth and his extra and that seemed the end of that weird occurence.

Later today, before I wrote this, I tried to pull off what I thought was a baby tooth, but my parents yelled at me saying about how it couldn't be a baby tooth, that I was nearly 16. Well, my dad looked under and there was another tooth growing. That is why I tried pulling it. I discovered another tooth growing several months ago, maybe even a year ago(I know thats unusual). I wasn't really sure it was another tooth, so I never bothered with it. The orginal tooth never really hurt at all. With my parents watching, I pulled out my tooth, whining the whole time. They said they were sure that it couldn't have been my baby tooth, but I am the one that should know.
So how do you all feel about a set of extra teeth?

(I know what some of you might suggest,"Go see a dentist." Well they are probably taking me now, but still, I would like to know your opinions)

[edit on 31-1-2008 by UnforgiveableSin]

posted on Feb, 1 2008 @ 12:23 AM
link   
It is an unheard of thing for people to have a third set of teeth, or even just an odd third one here and there. nothing to worry about.

new topics

join