It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

How Hillary Clinton will pursue the NWO agenda as President

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 31 2008 @ 10:22 PM
link   
I have two words that should sound loud and clear in all of your ears:

Health care

Yes, this is where all the dirt is, I'm afraid.

Hillary Clinton has consistently platformed on a campaign promise of "universal health care if elected", to where all Americans will have the same standard, free health care, and I am unsure as to whether premium services will still exist as optional choices, most likely they would, but I don't know her policy that precisely well. The point here is sharp and it is easy to understand. You'll soon see why this was posted in the NWO forum.

As it stands now, the public is down in morale, down in cash, and generally just in a rut all around, overall. some pinpoint economical sectors are doing good, some pinpoint locations are doing well, but the majority are finding it much tougher, the "economy boost" package being passed through the house and senate should prove that point.

Not only this, but the American people are largely dissatisfied with the health care system in general, the varying levels of quality, usually low quality, for huge prices. People having to pawn off everything they own to afford treatments for life threatening diseases and illnesses. Families going into debt for a decade over Dad's triple heart bypass surgery, the examples are endless and many. Now, I'm not trying to bum you out, or rag unnecessarily on the health system, but it is what it is. Again, some pinpoint locations have excellent health care for the price and excellent alternatives for payment plans and all that. But again, the majority of the states of the union do not have spiffy health care whatsoever.

Which brings me to my point: the one thing to unite us all, mostly by necessity to live and be relatively okay and healthy, instead of being in deterioration from illness or disease, or needing a treatment or operation. Think of how often we all need to go see a Doctor for one reason or another throughout our lives. Think of those who need medications prescribed, like diabetics, just to stay alive? There's no alternative to it is there, insulin or death right? Well, I'm not trying to get into a diabetes conspiracy on whether people have slowly been given foods and products that cause this diseases faster or anything like that, but the point stands that you do need insulin to live. My Father died last summer from a diabetes related organ failure incident. He was 57.

So the one thing to unite us all, and we all need, is health care. If we are also not happy with the state of health care, we want change. All the dominos are lined up and ready to go. Now how do you suppose a strong Federal Government, headed by Clinton, could institute a nationwide free health care for everyone without instituting some new form of identification, specifically identification with biological and otherwise unique information on it, being that its used for medical purposes?

I'm sure that you see where I am going with this, but it isn't far fetched, and it could very well happen if these things come to pass. I don't know if it would be RFID chips, or if it would be having a chip on a card with all your biological unique information on it, or if it would be a Federal Database System with every single citizen in the entire nation of the United States of America's personal information in it, possibly including but not limited to your unique biological information, background information, any and all illnesses, your address, your credit history and criminal history, etc. And what happens if you refuse the form of identification or the submission to the database? You can't get health care. You die somehow, someday, from something. Opposition slowly and quietly taken care of already. "You dont HAVE to take it" they'll say .. because they know you'll likely end up dieing because of the rising cost of health care and the future calamities to come. Suppose the Bird Flu mutated and humans were spreading it, and this nationwide health care system became essential to receive the vaccine, would you not accept it? if you didnt, who else wouldnt? hardly anyone.

Now what the usage of this would be is obvious. At first, its control and invasion of privacy and personal information. Later on, it becomes a self sufficient system of administering mandatory "vaccines" and other medicines on ALL of the public. Any and all secret tests that have been performed unknowingly on people in the past by Government funded research through regular Hospitals would continue with no knowlege of it or opposition to it. If it was a type of chip under the skin, or a chip on a card with all you biological and personal info, along with a database entry with all the same info, alongside everyone else in the nation, either way we'd be very well closer to being completely and utterly controlled. I'm sure you could only imagine the implications.. it's insane.

This isn't a plug, but Barack Obama's health plan is strikingly different. He is not trying to create a nationwide health care system for all, and this shows obviously that he is not the one that is actively pushing the NWO agenda. Hillary is, very sneaky indeed, at first thought, universal health care sounds awesome to the average poor person, or the middle class family scraping by. I present to you evidence from the most recent Democratic debate:

(source: edition.cnn.com...

"The toughest choice in politics comes between politicians who are basically in agreement -- it comes down to trivialities. It's easier to decide when the differences are deep and profound -- and the polls reflect that. Most of their supporters could go either way," he said.

Perhaps the biggest difference in their platforms is their stance on health care.

Clinton favors mandated individual health insurance coverage for all Americans. Obama proposes a national health insurance program for individuals who do not have employer-provided health care and who do not qualify for other existing federal programs.

"I believe absolutely, passionately that we must have universal health care. It is a moral responsibility and a right for our country," Clinton said, adding that her plan is similar to that of former Sen. John Edwards, who dropped out of the race Wednesday.

His name came up frequently, as both candidates were fighting to pick up his supporters.

"It is true we've got a policy difference," said Obama. "What [people are] struggling with is they can't afford the health care, and so I emphasize reducing costs. My belief is that if we make it affordable, if we provide subsidies to those who can't afford it, they will buy it."

Notice that Obama's idea is not mandated for all, but merely there for those who need it, in fact, you may have to qualify for it. My friends, we can go on and on and present all the evidence of the Bush and Clinton families being buddy buddy, that Hillary Clinton goes to the Bilderberg meetings, that really despite different parties its the same animal. In the sense that the agendas of the elite, those who have been controlling the world agenda up to this very day, will continue to do so through her. And I will not add much religious talk in here because this is not the forum for it, but I truly fear that we could be living in Babylon, and she could be the Harlot, Mystery Babylon, if this takes place. Revelation calls it, and I quote this directly from the Book of Revelation, "the whore that sitteth upon many waters". Waters are always a direct reference to people, almost any Theist will tell you this when speaking of Abrahamic texts.

If what we feel and think is true is indeed truth, the next President has already been decided before this election race primary officially began. Time will only tell, but if these things come to pass, remember that you read this, and watch very carefully, because it would mean the process of total domination will have been kicked up into a higher gear. I'm interested as always what you folks have to say about this, and I know the Clinton fans out there might not like this, and I apologize. If the nominee in question was .. Ted Kennedy (lol), I'd call him out on it as well. Thank you for reading, and good luck.

[edit on 1/31/2008 by runetang]

posted on Feb, 1 2008 @ 09:39 AM
link   
Good post, although I'm not too sure about the whole thing. First, I think that the clintons are there to further the NWO agenda, theres no doubt in my mind.

Howerver, if Hillary wants to 'unite' everyone under a single 'program' or something, why would she choose something that will cost billions? I'm sure she could easily pass the RFID or some other kind of unique ID without spending any dime. The people wont do anything against it anyway.

It's like:why fish with a rod when you got dynamite.

posted on Feb, 1 2008 @ 10:44 AM
link   
Because, the golden rule of the NWO has been to change things so slowly that no one notices to stop it.

Or slowly take your rights away one at a time for this reason or that reason, and you only notice once they're all gone.

So instead of doing the obvious like you said and advocating RFID or other type of bio info ID for .. no good reason and drawing alot of enemies to the plan, she will slide it by with something everyone wants. Who doesn't want free health care?

You see, I am a young adult, and I have no medical insurance. I pay $70 every visit to my doctor, I pay full price for all of my medications, and I pay full price for any kind of operation or treatment. I recently had to pay $400 for dental work on 2 teeth. Also, I didn't go turn in a.. sample of something.. because of the costs it would take for the lab to analyze it, then the Doctor to call me back in. So you'd think I'd be all about some health care across the board for everyone. In theory, I am. But not when done in a manner to cover up the addition of a new, ultimate tool to control all of the U.S. population, in every kind of way imaginable.

posted on Feb, 1 2008 @ 11:05 AM
link   
I agree with you 1OO%! My wife and I were just talking about the exact same thing after Bushy's speech the other night. There is no other way around it except to have a universal card or implant with your whole history, DNA, etc. Some scary times ahead for all of us i'm afraid!

posted on Feb, 1 2008 @ 11:28 AM
link   
Whoever is president will pursue the NWO agenda.
Different tactics on the surface, but there all the same.

A New World order isnt bad...its a tool, but whose hands its in is another.
But again politicians represent mass consciousness, so really doesnt matter.

As Ron Paul basically put it in one interview I saw of him "they will get what they deserve" when he mentioned who would be president. How true!

Peace

dAlen

posted on Feb, 1 2008 @ 11:32 AM
link   
I just can't believe how many people are ok with her Health Care plan.

It's ridiculous. Let's force people to pay for something whether they can afford it or not, and THEN we'll use a relative term like 'affordable' to make it sound good for all 300,000,000 of us.

How does, and WHY does this woman keep getting support?!

posted on Feb, 1 2008 @ 02:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by Vulgate
There is no other way around it except to have a universal card or implant with your whole history, DNA, etc. Some scary times ahead for all of us i'm afraid!

Precisely. All information would have to be available, including any past mishaps .. including but not limited to: mental breakdowns, public panic attacks, public break downs, erratic behavior in public, suicidal tendencies, manic depression, regular depression, any and all past history of admissions or convictions for drug related or alcohol related incidents/addictions. It gets better too .. all medicines you are prescribed, and were prescribed in the past for whatever reason, including but not limited to: pain medication, anti-depressants, anti-anxiety, sedatives, tranquilizers, psychological medication for mental issues, AIDS cocktail medication, any Herpes medication, the list goes on.

Your entire life history, including all kinds of sensitive, private, sometimes embarassing information, right there for anyone with a "scanner" to read, instantly. Doesn't even have to be in your skin, implanted, it could be a little chip on an ID card you must present to get medical care. Scan, and all your information .. and I mean .. ALLL of it .. comes up on screen.

It comes up on screen, for anyone who has no educated background in medicine and/or health practice to discriminate you with, including employers and police officers. That' just the tip of the iceberg.

But your last line, that scary times are ahead, doesn't have to be true. Sure, we may get hit by an asteroid, but in the mean time we can vote Obama into office, or heck, even a Republican (*scoff*) .. well, except if its Mccain. I don't know, whats worse, universal ID or the institution of mandatory military service for all young men and possibly women of age who are fit. Hmmm..

No privacy, or getting blown up by Al-Qaeda in the sandbox. That is a tough decision?

posted on Feb, 2 2008 @ 03:27 AM
link   
The only thing I don't agree with is that we can change the outcome by voting. They would like us to believe that. Unfortunately, Min. Farrakhan, leader of the Nation of Islam, (who is the one I learned most of this from) said if Obama was elected, he would be assassinated.
Hillary Clinton is endorsed by Rockefeller (one of the four world bankers that REALLY holds the power in our country/in the world), and their ultimate goal is to have the RFID chip implanted in everyone. Like runetang said, if they force it without the healthcare everyone wants, people will uprise.

You are right about America being the "Mystery Babylon" mentioned in the bible. The "whore" however represents America and Christianity (not the teachings of Jesus, but the way the church and powers have USED his teachings).

We are headed into scary times, but keep your faith in Allah (God)! He is the best planner! I recommend checking out some speeches by Min. Farrakhan, The Final Call to anyone who has an ear to hear!

posted on Feb, 2 2008 @ 03:42 AM
link   
I believe the last TWO elections were highly rigged. The last they had some 15 yr olds jumping up and down outside the polling places with Bush signs that looked they wanted to start speaking in tongues. Their all pawns on a chessboard. DK dropped out because he's got some real heat for his congressional seat and it's hard to keep a supermodel when you ask 'do you want fries with that?'
McCain makes my skin crawl, don't know why. Hucklebee, is planning raft bible trip down the mississipee. Hillary pshaa. We're hosed. Titor just had his timeline off.
America has been stripped, bamboo rod beaten, and nearly bankrupt. I don't see ANY political messiahs on the horizon. R. Paul will get my vote, he has less agenda than the most.

posted on Feb, 2 2008 @ 08:39 AM
link   
The only way we can stop them from putting their candidate of choice in there is by nipping it in the bum so to speak before it becomes fully powerful, this beast of a campaign.

Right now we're just in the Primary, and I guarantee you that Obama is not on the NWO's agenda to become President. But his momentum is giving the elite a few worries, because they wanted to sell Hillary quickly and easily, without much of a fight, to make her seem to be a political messiah as you said.

Hillary, wife of Bill, even said "we needed a Clinton to clean up after the 1st Bush, and a Clinton to clean up after the 2nd Bush!" to a resounding applause. This is the line she is pushing with the people. "Times were good under my husband as President, and now if you elect me I will take our society back to that era of prosperity and better world image", she says.

Most fully grown to middle aged to elderly middle class adults do no believe in such conspiracies, don't think that the vote is rigged, don't believe in the NWO persay, and dont think Hillary is bad. So it will take a youth movement, never before seen, the sort of grass roots support R. Paul has, except on Obama in the Dem Primary, to stop Hillary from even becoming nominee. Then we dont have to worry about her. So what if Obama got assassinated as President, we'd then have something to rally round, the masses, and his Vice Pres would take over.

You wont see Obama as Clinton's VP because of this NWO agenda difference between the two. Obama isn't in the full "know" like Clinton of the future agenda. I bet the elites didn't even expect him to run, or if they did, to get this far, making it seemingly anyone's race (well, hes got a fighting chance).

I know this will never happen, until maybe R. Paul drops OUT of the primary race, but if the R. Paul grass roots campaign and supporters went to the Obama camp after Paul concedes defeat in the primary, we'd have a chance at stopping Hillary. R. Paul is the leftiest , and yea thats a new word, the leftiest republican out there. So anyways, if he did concede, endorsed Obama which he'd never do, or even if he endorsed no one, alot of these Libertarian voters, Indie voters, and disgruntled republican moderate voters, and constitutionalist republicans which make up Paul's 10% or so of support. That 10% in Obama's camp would lock Hillary out of the race. If it comes down to the wire, remember you heard it here first: The Florida Delegates which were penalized this year and thus unseatable to add up delegates (to see who is nominee) at the DNC, which Clinton 'technically' won b/c she won Florida, you can bet she will pull out all the stops to seat those delegates, swinging the highest amount into her favor.

Simply put, the youth vote, the everybody-under-35 vote, more specifically the 18-28yr old vote, which Obama has alot of right now, would need to put their weight into his corner to beat Hillary to the nomination.

Do you think the elites honestly asked themselves, "What happens if Clinton doesn't get the nomination?", considering how hugely popular she is, and how people have been calling her the next President for years now?

So if there's anywhere to attack, any vulnerability, it is the primary vote.

If she moves on as the candidate, she will defeat Mccain and the NWO will be right where they want to be. They'll be loving life.

I guess I will end this by saying, voting is more than an independent thing, where you quietly and privately vote for your favorite guy, even if he has no chance in hell of winning. Sure, thats one way to do it, but are you not following a strategy or set of rules by voting for a candidate you know will lose? But you want to make the statement, get him above a certain % of the vote for more exposure. I know this strategy, I used it in 2000 by voting for Ralph Nader, I honestly wanted the green party to achieve 5% of the raw vote so they could receive funding to become a new, 3rd american party, equal to the democrats and republicans. But it never happened.

Use your vote as a weapon! If your favorite guy isn't a nominee, sabotage the one you like least by voting for their opponent! Try to use your vote strategically to influence election results. If we all did this, instead of voting for Ron Paul when he has no chance to win the nomination, maybe Hillary could be stopped. But people are too proud, and the Paul supporters will simply tune out and drop out when he concedes the race, unfortunately. I do not see the Paul supporters switching camps to Democrat, or voting for the Republican candidate.

These techniques to divide us have stopped us from truly combining our power as the people to see to it that the right person enters office, and the wrong people never set foot IN office. But due to these divisional things placed in society, conflicting opinions, polar opposite political parties, etc, we can't just .. mass together like necessary.

[edit on 2/2/2008 by runetang]

posted on Feb, 4 2008 @ 06:19 PM
link   
Super Tuesday is coming up tomorrow folks, and the word from the polls is that Obama has erased Clinton's lead in the majority of the states to a dead even race. Here is our opportunity to throw a wrench in the spokes of the New World Order's United States Executive Division, in their one weak spot.

No, they did not think Obama would run, and if he did, No .. they did not think he had a chance at winning. I mean come on, a Black President? yeah right they say. This is how out of touch with the people they truly are you see. So this whole Obama - bomb in the primary here has hit them where it hurts.

They wanted a Clinton President, but if Obama takes the primary, they will shift their support to Mccain as the next installer of the NWO's various implementations.

I urge all of you who's candidates of choice have dropped out of the race, and also the Ron Paul supporters, who weren't headed to the primary polls OR were but know deep inside he has no chance at the nomination, to show up at the primary in your state and vote in the Democratic one for Barack Obama. This is the single, only one time we have to stick it to them and delay their plans by at least 4 years..

posted on Feb, 6 2008 @ 09:00 AM
link   
There's really not that much difference between Hillary and Obama's health care plan. The major difference is that Hillary's plan mandates coverage whereas Obama's doesn't, i.e., Hillary's plan will fine peole if they don't purchase health care. But both Obama and Hillary have pretty much the same plan to make health care more affordable.

Hillary's plan is almost identical to the Massachusetts model, which was signed into law by a Republican governor (Mitt Romney). Every time you hear old Mitt blasting "Hillarycare", realize that he's just blowing smoke, and supported the exact same thing when he was governor.

Personally, I don't think either Hillary *or* Obama's plan goes far enough. It's a start, I suppose, as both plans will help get more people covered, but neither plan is truly universal.

The only candidate who had *real* health care reform, and offered truly universal coverage, was Dennis Kucinich. Kucinich supports a complete overhaul of the current system, and initiating a single-payer system. That's why I supported Kucinich for President, and still support him in the work he's doing in Congress.

posted on Feb, 6 2008 @ 06:52 PM
link   
Personally im only concerned about the mandate, I dont want to be forced to participate in a health system.

The mandate also makes me think a new, intrusive form of ID would be created.

I see Hillary's plan more like the creation of a new federal health insurance company that everyone is required to join.

I see Obama's plan as "pick your own health insurance if you want, but there will be an option for a new federal health insurance" available to all americans.

I'm sure I dont have it exactly right, but the mere fact that Hillary wants to mandate anything on the public, particularly something beneficial, should speak volumes about what shes willing to mandate for our own good that isnt something so beneficial as health care, but rather .. a pesky right to bear arms or a right to assembly?

posted on Feb, 7 2008 @ 08:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by runetang
Personally im only concerned about the mandate, I dont want to be forced to participate in a health system.

I don't really like that either, although I understand the logic behind it. What Hillary basically says is that if someone needs health care, and they aren't insured, they usually don't pay their medical bills, which in turn drives the cost up for the rest of us.

That makes sense and I see her point, but I agree with Obama here: it's not that people don't want coverage, it's just that they can't afford it to begin with.

I see Hillary's plan more like the creation of a new federal health insurance company that everyone is required to join.

I personally support a federal single-payer system; Hillary will open one of our national federal health insurance comapny (the Congressional plan) to more people, but will allow those who like their current private coverage to keep it.

Personally, I think Kucinich's complete overhaul is nevessary to fix it. He supports eliminating the private health insurance industry entirely, and covering all Americans with national health insurance (Medicare), which would be the single payer. This would also help the economy out: Medicare taxes would slightly increase on the wealthy, but everybody would have more money to spend because they wouldn't have to pay health insurance premiums anymore, nor expensive co-pays for doctor visits and prescription medicines.

posted on Feb, 9 2008 @ 12:30 AM
link   
Yes Hillary is N.W.O. top candidate, but also Obama is on the list, watch out. Don't know if McCain is or not. Does anyone know if McCain is N.W.O? I know for sure Ron Paul is not though. The guy wants to abolish the I.R.S. and the Federal Reserve, they won't let him in, and if by chance he does win, he will be assassinated. But good effort RON PAUL.

posted on Feb, 9 2008 @ 12:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by runetang

The mandate also makes me think a new, intrusive form of ID would be created.

I see Obama's plan as "pick your own health insurance if you want, but there will be an option for a new federal health insurance" available to all americans.

I'm sure I dont have it exactly right, but the mere fact that Hillary wants to mandate anything on the public, particularly something beneficial, should speak volumes about what shes willing to mandate for our own good that isnt something so beneficial as health care, but rather .. a pesky right to bear arms or a right to assembly?

OBAMA IS NWO MY FREIND

posted on Feb, 13 2008 @ 02:00 PM
link   

Whoever is president will pursue the NWO agenda.
Different tactics on the surface, but there all the same.

This pretty much sums everything up.

DON'T VOTE '08

I need a bumper sticker on my car with that.

[edit on 13-2-2008 by DINSTAAR]

posted on Feb, 14 2008 @ 09:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by darcon
Yes Hillary is N.W.O. top candidate, but also Obama is on the list, watch out. Don't know if McCain is or not. Does anyone know if McCain is N.W.O? I know for sure Ron Paul is not though. The guy wants to abolish the I.R.S. and the Federal Reserve, they won't let him in, and if by chance he does win, he will be assassinated. But good effort RON PAUL.

You know, people say the same thing about Obama, that if elected, some right wing extremist whacko's will assassinate him, just like JFK and Martin Luther King Jr.

First things first, at this point it is impossible for Ron Paul to become the Republican Candidate. All he could do at this point is run as an independent, like .. Ralph Nader. I'm not sure if someone can keep their campaign going post-primary by just switching affiliations from one party to another, or to a 3rd party I mean. Even then, there's just not enough supporters out there to give him the votes needed. I like the guy too, and I wish Americans were ready for a President like Paul, but they aren't.

Now, on the topic of Obama being NWO, I don't agree completely. He is far too naive, being a one term Senator, to have been fully indoctrinated in the ways of the corrupt elite in Washington. He might know some people, but is he buddy buddy with the Rockefellars and goto the Bilderberg Meetings? No, but Hillary does to both. And does he go to Bohemian Grove, for example.. or did he ever? Nope, we would've heard about that one by now thats for sure. He's just too new to be in on any grand scheme to take over the world.

However, I do think he may be supported by the NWO, not overtly, perhaps covertly, and Obama may or may not know that it is the NWO giving him campaign contributions and later on if he became President kick backs or -whatever-, but I don't think he is in on any NWO scheme/plan, as I said. The reason they may be supporting him, or should I say will be supporting him IF he beats out Hillary, or else they'll continue to go for Hillary, but the reason they would support him would be because he's new and naive; they'd figure they could sneak alot past him, or get alot done without anyone knowing or caring, being on good terms through their contributions, made by their front-Corporations like Goldman Sacchs to name one of many. But that Corporation gave the same amount to Hillary and Obama, so I don't know, obviously they want to be on good terms with whoever wins. But as far as being indoctrinated in a grand scheme, or in other words being an active, knowing participant in NWO secret societies, trying to further the agendas of the NWO only at all costs, no .. Obama is NOT their man. He is not a member of any NWO secret societies, until such information gets uncovered or brought up, I will assume this to be true, because logically it makes sense.

Let me remind you that two months ago, Obama was down in the polls considerably, Hillary was the frontrunner, everyone had this vibe of "it is inevitable, Hillary is our next President no matter what", it was depressing. In just a very, very short time Obama reversed that, and put her in a postion I dont think many of us were anticipating happening at all at this point. This just further backs up my opinion that Obama has not been groomed for the Presidency by the NWO or any of their affiliate secret societies, in the manner that Bush Jr. was. That's a perfect example!

[edit on 2/14/2008 by runetang]

new topics

top topics

join