It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

MEXICO: Luminous UFO Lands at Cerro Pie de Minas

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 31 2008 @ 10:19 PM
link   

The city of Chilpancingo (state of Guerrero’s) La Cronica Vespertina newspaper reported the sighting of an unknown light that landed at Cerro Pie de Minas, emitting flashes for over 30 hours and causing alarm among the locals.

The event took place in the early morning hours of December 31, 2007 in the town of Mezcala, Guerrero. According to the news report from journalist Francisco Rangel, dated January 10, 2008, the phenomenon was observed by the entire town, cutting across all ages ranging from children to senior citizens and including mining engineers and laborers at the Los Filos gold mine.

MEXICO: Luminous UFO Lands at Cerro Pie de Minas

Cheers,
Frank

posted on Feb, 1 2008 @ 12:07 AM
link   
This story actually seems pretty interesting

And it gives ATS a chance to actually talk about somethin worthwhile rather than pictures of venus and an alien prop used in a documentary

posted on Feb, 1 2008 @ 12:27 AM
link   
sorry, I don't mean to beat a dead horse here but
that page shows a picture of video screen footage.
Where is the actual video footage of the event ??

posted on Mar, 3 2009 @ 08:09 PM
link   
Does anyone know when this happened, was it just recently or a while ago. And why did no one (la policia) do their job and go up to the craft and investigate. It dosent make sense. It was there for 30 hours.

posted on Mar, 3 2009 @ 10:40 PM
link   
You can find one of the videos here:

www.youtube.com...

The official explanation from goverment and the 'expert' that appears at the end is that the bright light was some sort of giant spark caused by a short circuit, even when no power lines can be found in that area, I think that MUFON looks bad this time validating that theory without solid evidence...

Some people tried to go by car but engines stopped working, others going on foot said they were able to take a closer look at the object, which was a metallic UFO, but the batteries on cameras/phones went dead too

new topics

top topics

join