It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Obama Clinton team?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 31 2008 @ 10:18 PM
link   
After seeing the way the last debate before Super Tuesday went, could we be seeing the formation of an Obama/Clinton team in the White House. No matter who wins the nomination, I almost got a since that the two were so lovey dovey that they were trying to maybe do some foreshadowing. How would you feel if this combo teamed up? I may be overreacting, but ya never know.
I have to add that I got a chuckle out of Hillary's comments about a Clinton cleaning up after a Bush.

[edit on 1/31/2008 by palehorse23]

posted on Feb, 1 2008 @ 02:29 PM
link   
Clinton and Obama were asked if they would form a "dream team" and both ducked the question. Neither one said no, so it looks like they have at least considered that option.

I can't say who won the debate. They were both outstanding. Either way the nomination goes, I will support the winner, though I would like to see them run together. The only question is which one will be the president and which the vice president.

posted on Feb, 1 2008 @ 03:03 PM
link   
reply to post by Sestias

Well, either way, we would have a bit of history on our hands. First African American or first woman. Which is best? I could not say. I would tend to lean to Obama as VP though. Then he would gain white house experience and he could run again in another election if he so chose. I just do not see the experience in politics that he can bring.

posted on Feb, 4 2008 @ 12:48 AM
link   
Sure why not? During the recent California Democratic Debate, both seem to support each other well, almost always agreeing with civility and without the head butting from the likes McCain and Romney.

A female for president would be Hillary.
A black for vice president would be Obama.

Either way, this dream team would make in history.

If not, O.B. then J.B. (or Joe Biden) since he has more international experience. I cannot wait to found out this November 2008 who will be the next president and vice president of the United States. Until then, all is speculation.

posted on Feb, 4 2008 @ 04:01 AM
link   
I saw the headlines that flash across the screen at the bottom of the popular news broadcasts and saw that Bill Clinton would be watching the Super Bowl with none other than... Bill Richardson!

I might be wrong but maybe a Clinton/Richardson ticket? Possibly, Richardson held two positions in Clinton's cabinet.

And being a Romney supporter I have to say McCain started the fight a few days before Florida. Romney had and has to defend himself, for if he doesn't, he'll go down like past hopefuls.

[edit on 4-2-2008 by SteveAndrew]

posted on Feb, 4 2008 @ 09:41 PM
link   
reply to post by SteveAndrew

McCain insists on Iraq long-term stay

US Republican candidate John McCain has announced once again that the United States must maintain a long-term presence in war-torn Iraq.

McCain says it again

Well, with McCain reasserting his position of long term occupation of Iraq, I think he hurts his chances at a desk in the oval office. Which is fine with me.

top topics

join