It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

compilation Secret UK military bases

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 31 2008 @ 10:02 PM
link   
First I brought you a compilation of Drones,
www.abovetopsecret.com...

Now I bring you a link to a site that shows 4 pages of secret and hidden UK military bases, just for your viewing pleasure.

With some amazing photographs, you'll see what's done to cover up the existence of these places and you'll even see the secret entrances and roads to the bases.

The majority of these roads are off of other major public roads, yet they remain unmarked. Out of sight, out of mind as they say.

Enjoy;
homepage.ntlworld.com...

posted on Jan, 31 2008 @ 10:27 PM
link   
Extra
pretty cool post
I don't know what I was looking at ..... but
it's safe to say that the Russians or Chinese
don't need spy planes to see what's on our
bases anymore. They can just download
Google earth and get the same results.

posted on Feb, 1 2008 @ 07:49 AM
link   
I'm glad you like it.

It's amazing how many parts of a military base have been covered over with earth yet still remain visible from the air.

Looks like they're trying to cover up stuff so that it can't be seen from the ground.

Warton airfield is of particular importance as this is where the Euro fighter was built along with the testing of various top secret aircraft and drones.
ukga.com...
robocat.users.btopenworld.com...
www.thewhyfiles.net...

The Lancaster UFO network was one of the main groups to have been doing some major investigations into Warton and apparently caught several objects on film.
archive.lancashireeveningtelegraph.co.uk...
The photo that was taken which appeared to have port holes was quite a big find. I've been trying to find the photo of it from the media but have been unable to do so to date.

As you can see from that particular papers site, they've had a bit of a shuffle around, so might be a while before any pictures are back.

new topics

join