It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What would it take for aliens to intervene publicly....?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 31 2008 @ 09:59 PM
link   
What kind of event would cause aliens whether it be the grays or the Nordics or what ever other aliens you believe in…..say that the NASA tether footage is true, even if you don’t believe…..in that case let’s just say if they existed in such a scenario, what would cause the aliens to have no other option but to make themselves publicly known to us……eg….WW3 everyone’s nuking each other etc…..

posted on Jan, 31 2008 @ 11:32 PM
link   
reply to post by andre18

Two entire Minuteman ICBM launch-sites located near Malmstrom AFB (Montana) were completely shut-down by the presence of a nearby UFO.
This is old news with reliable witness'es. They already have made themselves publicly known, but the pilots of the craft were unseen. I believe we may see more of this activity. Especially, if any country even attempts and or thinks about setting off a nuke. I believe whatever we do will effect them......whether the Aliens are in our Solar System or in another Dimension.

posted on Jan, 31 2008 @ 11:41 PM
link   
reply to post by MountainStar

Yeah I remember watching a documentary on that sighting……I was thinking of a wider range of sightings….like a on a world wide level that no debunkers can deny, something like a possible independence day movie type event..

posted on Jan, 31 2008 @ 11:52 PM
link   
I don't think that ET would stop us from destroying ourselves.
I believe they have enough human DNA stored up
to repopulate another planet if necessary as a replacement
of our own in order for us to gain superior spiritual intellect
to join the ET world. And right now, we are too petty and
self indulgent and self centered to exist with them in
a compatibility existence. We'd be too worried about
taking things over, when we need to learn to co-exist.

I do believe they COULD stop us from destroying this
planet but their policy of non-intervention is best
suited for our spiritual development.

posted on Jan, 31 2008 @ 11:54 PM
link   
This thought just occurred to me -- after we nuked each other: 'they' could broadcast on all channels (airwaves) and announce the dimming of the sun. Then shut down all electrical power after the announcement. 'They' may come forth in their shiny aircrafts to illuminate the darkness thereof, along with some nice sounds of buzzing and singing (if necessary) and land en masse upon this fine earth.

[edit on 2008-1-31 by pikypiky]

posted on Feb, 1 2008 @ 12:02 AM
link   
IF what Alex Collier says is true, Aliens will intervene before we destroy ourselves, otherwise the Draconis race would be in danger of dying out since they feed off of Humans, once that happens then no telling what chain reaction will follow.

posted on Feb, 1 2008 @ 12:31 AM
link   
reply to post by sarentack

feed off humans
dude they are so technologically advanced they could grow
their own human species to feed off of. They don't need us.
It would be like us planting a garden. All we need is the seed.

posted on Feb, 1 2008 @ 12:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by SimonSays
reply to post by sarentack

feed off humans
dude they are so technologically advanced they could grow
their own human species to feed off of. They don't need us.
It would be like us planting a garden. All we need is the seed.

I dont know, I dont think that particular alien race is capable of such. Only the masterminds of this like Alex Collier, John Lear, someone like that would know. If they were capable of doing it they wouldnt be 2 miles below Earths Surface with tunnels all over the place.

posted on Feb, 1 2008 @ 12:42 AM
link   
Yeah I agree with Simon. I think they tend to maintain a strict policy of non-intervention for a reason. They may appear over ICBM bases here and there to deliver "a message" more than likely.

I'm pretty sure they'd clean up the radioactive disaster we'd create after we're gone.

Side comment:

I remember reading something about them being reported over Chernobyl after the disaster and "shooting a beam" at the facility to try to downplay radioactivity.

That should be taken with a grain of salt though, as with most things in the UFO community.

posted on Feb, 1 2008 @ 12:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by sarentack

I dont know, I dont think that particular alien race is capable of such. Only the masterminds of this like Alex Collier, John Lear, someone like that would know. If they were capable of doing it they wouldnt be 2 miles below Earths Surface with tunnels all over the place.

For one, John Lear is no where near a credible source for anything. He says himself that he likes to stir the pot and that he may not even believe what he says.

I think some people cling too closely to outrageous stories in the UFO community to gain some sense of comprehension of the phenomena that's going on.

You really just have to figure things out for yourselves.

David Icke is also a good example of utilizing those searching for knowledge and easily gullible for profit purposes.

You really have to just have to step back sometimes and look at the whole picture objectively and not be force fed what people like Alex Collier, Bob Lazer and John Lear, for example, have to say.

posted on Feb, 1 2008 @ 12:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by Masisoar

Originally posted by sarentack

For one, John Lear is no where near a credible source for anything. He says himself that he likes to stir the pot and that he may not even believe what he says.

I think some people cling too closely to outrageous stories in the UFO community to gain some sense of comprehension of the phenomena that's going on.

David Icke is also a good example of utilizing those searching for knowledge and easily gullible for profit purposes.

You really have to just have to step back sometimes and look at the whole picture objectively and not be force fed what people like Alex Collier, Bob Lazer and John Lear, for example, have to say.

I dont know what to believe anymore to be honest, but alot of what I hear John Lear say though is what everyone else says, truly I think Lear copies material from everyone else.

I am looking at the facts though, and alot of what has been said by Collier and such does have credible sources to back it, especially Collier since his interview was done in 1994 which was 14 years ago.

Its not that I am being forced fed by it, it just seems alot of it being said has some backing to it.

posted on Feb, 1 2008 @ 01:16 AM
link   

Exactly, with all these people claiming to know the truth, (Camelot Project) it's really difficult to figure out what's true and what's gibberish..... The fact that most of what these kind of people say contradict each other when it comes to the overall view of that’s going on, I'm guessing half the stuff that's said is either disinformation or just some guy trying to make a quick buck....

[edit on 1-2-2008 by andre18]

posted on Feb, 1 2008 @ 01:56 AM
link   
The more attention you pay to people who make such claims and the like, the more you naturally begin to gain an attraction for it because to you, it's like a safe point at which you compare everything else to.

It's a very natural thing but difficult to deal with when in the UFO community when there's so much dis/misinformation out there to steer you in the wrong direction.

The reason I say go by your own thoughts/experiences is because that's often the best way to go about things, and with how everything is like with UFOs, it's what I found to be the best way.

I've read stories of abductions, implants, hybrid programs, alien-technology-trading, reptilian shape shifting, bases on the dark side of the moon, aliens within the Earth, chupacabras and even more than you know.

A lot of it is indeed scare tactics and a lot of it is misinformation/disinformation. Do not forget the government actively downplays the UFO/Alien phenomena.

Their primary goal since Roswell/Project Blue Book was basically to discredit anyone who claimed they saw anything extraordinary and anything related to aliens/UFOs. Since then it has developed itself into minor campaigns to create stories of horrible abductions stories, menacing men in black, cattle mutilations and other things. Their goal is to throw SO MUCH stuff out there that you cannot possible discern the truth from fiction. Even if it means creating people that are like "beacons of hope" that are combating the "evil government agenda of supressing alien contact" and the like to draw in people only to fill them will misinformation.

That is why it is not a smart approach to take the word of people who claim they know a lot about the alien subject because in reality it is rather difficult to.

How people like David Icke or John Lear sound convincing to people is relative to that person and their beliefs, but it's very unfortunate that many people unsure about what to believe in the UFO field fall victim to those out there with "the truth".

I understand it's really difficult because humans naturally wonder and want to understand and know. But the UFOlogy field is really one you need to attack with so much scrutiny and take with a grain of salt to really find the truth.

There is so much out there to fill you with fear and paranoia, just don't ever let fear overwhelm you no matter how many UFO/Alien stories you read on your computer alone in the dark. That's a ploy that's designed to take advantage of your human instinct in order to cause you to believe false things in your pursuit for the truth.

If you want a comforting thought guys/ladies, throughout all the many horror stories, false stories and claims I've come to read and learn about. After all the cases I've looked through and read about, sightings, etc..

I really believe aliens are benign with no hostile intentions toward us.
I believe the best way you can look at the situation is that the aliens are just out here to see what's going on and make observations and maybe try to help us when we become willing to. You can't do too much but learn from them and see what they have to offer.

Just remember, anyone can come about and claim they have messages that we have to fix ourselves and that we're leading ourselves to destruction, because that reflects the times we live in. They may indeed be right on their message but maybe their source is nothing further than a clever imagination and a publicity ploy.

G'day.

Edit:

Food for thought - Maybe a reason to spread so much disinformation and misinformation and scare stories about aliens being horrific beings is because they really aren't. It's a common ploy used time and time again.

Feel free to U2U me if you have any questions.

[edit on 2/1/2008 by Masisoar]

posted on Feb, 1 2008 @ 02:04 AM
link   
reply to post by SimonSays

I believe that you are correct. This can be substantiated through human abduction cases. They will allow events to run its course and if we fail, they will simply re-seed the human population. Who is to say that they haven't already profiled certain people as candidates for their DNA bank? Interesting.

posted on Feb, 1 2008 @ 07:12 AM
link   
To ask what would induce direct, open intervention on the part of aliens, is really jumping the gun.

What we should be asking before that is what their intentions are, and how those intentions will be played out with respect to their agenda. They must, considering the subject logically, have some kind of mission-statement as to why they are here, after all. I fear, however, that we don't really have a clue as to what it is.

There is so much info, most false, some deliberately misleading, even more that is simply wishful thinking, with regard to the whole phenomena that, as Masisoar quite rightly says, it is difficult to know what to believe.
I don't imagine for one instant that any one single person, or any organisation (secret or not) has in their possesion the absolute truth about this world-wide, ongoing phenomena. Parts of the puzzle may well be held by key players, ie governments and the military having non-terrestial technology in their possesion etc.
But the whole picture, I feel, is still beyond our grasp.

We may have made some headway as to what is going on if the stories of live greys having being captured from downed craft are true. That scenario presents a whole new set of questions and can rightly be compared to prisoners of war here on earth. (Not that I'm suggesting we are involved in a conflict with the aliens, BTW, as even with reverse engineered tech I fully imagine we would be akin to cavemen with automatic weapons trying to take on fully equiped and heavily supported SAS or Navy Seals).

Take this scenario; greys are "living" "breathing" versions of our unmanned probes, the Mars rovers, etc. They are created for a purpose, operate independantly and are capable, even devious, problem solvers. They mimic life as we understand it perfectly, and are suitably familiar appearance wise to be considered so by us. But they are still machines. Their creators, the true aliens, absorb the data their greys gather, whilst watching from afar safe and secure. Occasionaly, one of the "cavemen" gets in a lucky shot, and one or more of the autonomous "rovers" is captured. Acceptable, and expected collateral loss.

In subsequent, and presumably aggresive interviews, the rover eventually gives its captors information. Suddenly, we have an insight into the goings on of the visitors to our planet. But the info is false, designed to assuage our desperate need to control an uncontrolable phenomena.

Armed with this knowledge, we believe we know their agenda, go on to back engineer their tech (which is actually low grade and considered disposable by the real aliens), and await the next incursion feeling brave and confident. Only, we're looking in the wrong direction, and for the wrong things.
Thinking we're one step ahead of them, we applaud our ability to defend our world from an outside threat, not realising that whilst we consider this as an achievement, the aliens are in fact almost so far ahead of us that they are virtually out of sight.

Does this make sense?

Though only a scenario, it points towards, and possibly helps to explain my opinion. Trying to filter the plethora of stories and beliefs surrounding the ETH is mind-numbing. Wading through all the amassed information and reports from the start of the phenomena, we are still left without any clear, concise, single minded explanation as to why they are here. What we have could be false...

We have reports of them giving dire warnings about atomic and nuclear weaponry; tales of stolen DNA, even stolen babies.

Volunteered information given to abductees conflicts left, right and centre as to where the greys are from. Even their appearance varies.

If we are to believe accounts of the numerous species visiting Earth, then we must be really interesting, special, even.

"Channeled" entities speak of the return of ancient prophets.

Ufology in itself, in certain areas, is becoming a fully fledged religion.

All of these, IMO, indicate that we are simply running around like hungry children, trying to snatch tasty morsels thrown at us from on high. And we're only given enough to keep us going.

This, I believe, is why we cannot even surmise what would bring them out of the woodwork to appear in public, enmasse.
To know that, we'd have to know them, and, as yet, we don't. We're dealing with a complete unknown, despite the snippets we have gleaned; something truly alien to the human psyche. We're trying to pin down a phenomena that alters to suit itself, so it becomes something understandable, something that fits into the accepted paradigm.

posted on Feb, 1 2008 @ 06:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by andre18
What kind of event would cause aliens whether it be the grays or the Nordics or what ever other aliens you believe in…..say that the NASA tether footage is true, even if you don’t believe…..in that case let’s just say if they existed in such a scenario, what would cause the aliens to have no other option but to make themselves publicly known to us……eg….WW3 everyone’s nuking each other etc…..

this has happened once already and I have never had so much fun in my life.

posted on Feb, 2 2008 @ 06:33 AM
link   
The only way I’m going to ever see the greys interfere with our society openly (if they even exist), is If we were doing something that could destroy not only ourselves, but the planet as well. Such an event that would give the aliens no choice but to step in would be a world war 3……and seeing how the American government had apparently allied or trading / working together with the greys, I’m guessing they would probably protect America then they would any other country, (maybe Russia as well)

posted on Feb, 2 2008 @ 07:15 AM
link   
reply to post by andre18

I'd say there is a clear logistical problem with that. If we are a threat to the planet, I assume we are talking all out nuclear war.

Now, how long does this take? Around 30 minutes from the push of a button (a couple of minutes longer for whatever nations retaliating) perhaps.

So are the aliens gonna get in their ships, travel to Earth and stop thousands of nuclear missiles en route to target, all in just 30 minutes?

Even if we where to assume bases on Earth, that's quite a tight timeschedule. Maybe if they got help from Batman. Or something.

posted on Feb, 2 2008 @ 07:35 AM
link   
reply to post by merka

Now, how long does this take? Around 30 minutes from the push of a button (a couple of minutes longer for whatever nations retaliating) perhaps.

So are the aliens gonna get in their ships, travel to Earth and stop thousands of nuclear missiles en route to target, all in just 30 minutes?

Even if we where to assume bases on Earth, that's quite a tight timeschedule. Maybe if they got help from Batman. Or something.

If other nations are able to retaliate in just a few minutes, think how fast aliens would be able to do the same with their more advanced technology.... and when it comes to locating the bases, if there really are aliens on orbit around our planet like the tether footage, I'm guessing they've been here for quite some time.....long enough to figure out where our weapons systems are and such....and as ‘MountainStar’ said, “Two entire Minuteman ICBM launch-sites located near Malmstrom AFB (Montana) were completely shut-down by the presence of a nearby UFO.” and so it’s very possible aliens could actually stop a nuclear war from happening.

posted on Feb, 2 2008 @ 08:01 AM
link   
andre check this out ......

read this page IN FULL don't just skim it
its about a interruption on tv in the uk 1977 the message went for 6 min
and down the bottom of the page in the "references" a link to hear the original transmission ( first one ). Then at the end of the transmission the tv announcer
say " a spokesman for the independent broadcasting authority said this is the first incident of its kind in Britain and goes on to say that the police say many people are frightened from this hoax.

my point is if its the first time that this has happened in Britain how do they know its a hoax?

en.wikipedia.org...

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join