It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Alien Hair from Australia

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 1 2008 @ 02:43 PM
link   
We may never know if this is really correct but one thing I would like to contribute is this:

IMO the Vatican and our Governments know lots they aren't giving out. God(s)/Creator(s) They know darn right well this Universe is full of life and they know we are a mixture of races from the Universe but they don't think you are mature enough to handle it. How do you think this Universe has been and still is being terraformed. These Superior beings create this we are there works of ART some good.......... some not

posted on Feb, 1 2008 @ 03:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by Realtruth
I am not sure if all the newbies here know or even remember but this story is very similar to Sleeper's.

Here is the link to his Blog:

blog.abovetopsecret.com...

Oh, you mean his imaginary friend "Milton" with whom he talks all the time yet always forgets to post a photo of him on the forum?
That's one mighty reputable source you got there.

posted on Feb, 1 2008 @ 05:26 PM
link   
Great OP. I would only like to add that I saw a documentary about a theory on the Amazons originating in Mongolia China. To this day, there are many cases of tall, blondes in that area.

posted on Feb, 1 2008 @ 06:05 PM
link   
Wow, the only words I can think to describe THIS is SUPER AWESOME. lol Starred & Flagged.

Also, I remember reading years ago about a hair found in connection with a UFO encounter, but I think it was different from this one. I can't remember where I read it, it was either in one of those Time Life books about the paranormal or in something pertaining to Whitley Streiber.

If I remember correctly the hair was blonde, and when analyzed the hair had many different types of DNA. I particularly remember it saying that one of the types was a rare form of Basque DNA. I think it was from somewhere in South America. Does anyone know what I'm talking about? If so more information would be fabulous.

posted on Feb, 1 2008 @ 07:07 PM
link   
Update-

I have spoken to a scientist (mathematician) working on this and he may post here with information.

Also the hair sample contained traces of other matter not from the human experiencer and separate from the hair sample, and THAT has gone to a third lab now. There is so little of it that it will take "months or years" to get anywhere with it "until analysis techniques advance".

As soon as I hear more direct from the sources next week I will post them here.

posted on Feb, 1 2008 @ 08:53 PM
link   
reply to post by DogHead

That's awesome.

Can't wait to see what happens, be sure to tell that person to take care of that strand, don't lose it and whatever he does make sure he doesn't sneeze.

BTW, is that avatar Ursus od Urko?
I want to say it's Mark Leonard's character (Ursus) but not sure.

posted on Feb, 2 2008 @ 04:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by Alxandro
BTW, is that avatar Ursus od Urko?
I want to say it's Mark Leonard's character (Ursus) but not sure.

General Ursus (played by James Gregory)

Ursus quote

Such classic films.

posted on Feb, 2 2008 @ 06:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by DogHead
The William and Eliza Hall Institute did a lot of work on human bloodlines and does all sorts of stuff in fact.

It may be that Gilgamesh / Nimrud fought Yahweh / the demon Humbaba / Yumvava in Lebanon and that Lebanon preserves not just ancient bloodlines but a "nephilim" bloodline...

So many outlandish things turn out to be true.

I brought this up on my 'Origins of Humanity and Other Mysteries.'
Kudos! At least you got people to discuss it with you. Maybe they are scared of girls. LOL!

posted on Feb, 2 2008 @ 06:47 AM
link   
don't know.

Bioinformatics is studying the hair along with some kind of immunological group across NVI and WEHI. The third lab I am yet to get confirmation of.

I don't want to name the researchers here unless they want to log on here themselves or specifically authorise me.

If it comes to anything I will get as many of them on affidavit as possible and also swear out an affidavit myself as per my SOP.

posted on Feb, 2 2008 @ 07:12 AM
link   
reply to post by DogHead

i
think
you missed my
point.
I
was being a lil
sarcastic.
No one seemed to want to discuss this subject with me, 3 weeks ago, when I brought it up on my thread. I was jokingly saying, that maybe they were scared of girls.

posted on Feb, 2 2008 @ 08:13 AM
link   
Did you mention the NVI and WEHI stuff? That is new information AFAIK so maybe that was the magic. Who knows. And since it is now being discussed... So be it.

posted on Feb, 2 2008 @ 08:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by DogHead
Did you mention the NVI and WEHI stuff? That is new information AFAIK so maybe that was the magic. Who knows. And since it is now being discussed... So be it.

Here's the reference from my thread; Not saying that it's enough like yours to not warrant re-posting, was just remarking that no one commented at all out of 2400 views.

This is a complex and difficult story to tell. We
have taken a hair sample that was allegedly from
an alien abduction episode and subjected it to
DNA polymerase chain reaction (PCR) analysis—
a technique that has not been used before in UFO
investigation. Without this evidence, the case would be like
any other alien abduction account: a bizarre story without
any evidence to support its reality. The evidence we have
uncovered suggests connections that may require us to
consider new hypotheses on the biological nature of at least
some of the beings implicated in alien abduction experiences.
Unlike many investigators and researchers in this
area, I will not rush to judgment on what all this means. This
is the first study of its kind
www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Feb, 2 2008 @ 08:43 AM
link   
reply to post by DogHead

Could you just forget I said anything? It really wasn't supposed to be a big deal. It was suppose to be a joke. Now I feel like a whiney A brat. Later

posted on Feb, 2 2008 @ 08:46 AM
link   
reply to post by sizzle

Yeah, it happens. Really, it helps if you have a following. Look at Mike Singh...he could literally post pictures of his dog in underwear and people will at least go and see what he has to say.
The reason being is that his threads are usually well known to get some really good ideas going.

Doghead has recently drummed up some support from the anti-lear crowd, and will likely get posters to come in just from that alone.

That's just the way it is. i have a thread right now that has quite a few flags but not many posts outside my own. Something like 12 flags and 25 responses (of which almost half are mine).

BTW...Mike, please no pics of the dog in underwear, i was just kidding!!!

posted on Feb, 2 2008 @ 09:30 AM
link   
OFF TOPIC BEGINS

Originally posted by bigfatfurrytexan
Doghead has recently drummed up some support from the anti-lear crowd

We prefer to be referred to as "the sane".

Also, NONE of the so-called "anti-Lear" crowd have come near this thread yet... And you imply homogeneity where none exists. One of those you undoubtedly lump in with me has disagreed with me on threads nine times out of ten literally. The only point people who despise Lear really share is that in being open-minded we don't indulge in magical thinking or any of the other intellectual venalities that expose a person to exploitation by hucksters like Lear and co.

This thread is all about physical evidence of a UFO-related alien encounter. PHYSICAL EVIDENCE. And a PAPER TRAIL.

What I put in caps are the two poison arrows Lear and his ilk will never evade or survive. This is because they are serving baloney in a restaurant where five-star silver service haute cuisine is also available - and so for that matter is good old fashioned organic meat hamburger. Pursuing Lear type tripe is an indication to me of a lack of taste as much as anything.

OFF TOPIC (and strained food analogy) ENDS

Now...

Back on topic...

I'm informed by Ben Lukas (one of my researchers) that there are indeed similar reports of hair, vaginal fluid and semen type fluid samples from Villas-Boas style encounters like the one that is the subject of this thread.

Reportedly Professor Speedy (one of the Bioinfomatics researchers) actually made inquiries about some of these same matters to one of our sources for documentary research (BBC Doco) and we are just retracing his footsteps there.

There is BBC archive and Bundesarchiv material on other previous physical trace analyses. I am coughing up the dough for the footage licence next week so as soon as I get it I will put it online for free somewhere so everyone can watch it.

Paying for it doesn't take long, actually receiving what you ask for can take a fair old while. They love their coffee and cake meetings, these archive guys.

posted on Feb, 2 2008 @ 07:41 PM
link   
reply to post by DogHead

Dog Head,
You have really done an excellent job with this piece. Far more than I have. I really didn't mean to sound like I was whining about it. I was just amazed that an announcement like that didn't get any responses. But I can see that your hard work has produced results. I already gave you kudos, so now I will give you a star and a flag. Keep up the good work.

posted on Feb, 2 2008 @ 10:16 PM
link   
reply to post by Breadfan

This case has physical evidence, and thus does not exist in the same universe as Sleeper's Milton.

More information will be forthcoming next week hopefully and I am meeting someone from WEHI next weekend ( a week away in other words )

posted on Feb, 3 2008 @ 01:32 AM
link   
why does alien hair need twice the moose? just dont get that part

posted on Feb, 3 2008 @ 01:48 AM
link   
Mousse on alien hair? Sounds like some sort of fusion cuisine thing. Yuck.

We've compiled quite a list of correlations on this case with earlier and later encounters, I am reading them now and will post them next week.

The lady who was bitten or something very like her seems to get around.

posted on Feb, 3 2008 @ 04:22 PM
link   
reply to post by DogHead

Wooh that was a pretty stunning story, i dont blame him for not having sex with them either i wuda freaked and the fact he has a misses to good on him i would have done the same thing but if he did have one would he of? i know i would have just to find out lol, but this does raise allot of question's like: are they trying to cross breed with us humans? and why? the only thing i can think of is that there trying to be more physically like us...? i mean the 2 woman may have been born or what ever from another abduction case and maybe from that abductee and ancestor's as the blond may have been inseminated into the mother who knows although cumon look at us humans infact look at our woman..DAAYUM! wouldnt you travel billions of miles just to get one of these beauties , alien's are pretty ugly even palaedians don't look as good as us lol or maybe there race is dying out? who knows...

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join