It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

FINGER 11- Front Row Center!!!!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 31 2008 @ 04:36 PM
link   
OMG! UNREAL GUYS!!!
My Local Radio station has a website for listeners to become members of to gain points, win cool prizes, and get notified of upcoming concerts and events in our area. Well Iam a member of the site ( Fox Freeloaders),and on Sunday night members received an email about a Finger11 concert in our city.
Members were given the chance at 100 tickets to be sold before all others.But you had to show up at the box office at 11 am today. First come first serve.And you had to say the secret code word (PARALYZER).
I GOT FRONT ROW CENTER tickets!!!!!
WOOT!
Out of a possible 1500 tickets...best seats ever.WAY COOL!

Falling On

Sadly, no cameras allowed...but my cell phone has a camera!!!!

posted on Jan, 31 2008 @ 04:44 PM
link   
Are you crapping me?

No way...OMG...NO WAY!!!!

ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh...screamingggggggggg

How the hell did you pull that off?

DAMIT GIRL!!!! Good for you!!!!

I love the song Parylzer and this one too:

One Thing

~Ducky~

posted on Jan, 31 2008 @ 06:54 PM
link   
One Thing is one of my favorite all-time songs.

Love that tune.

Enjoy the show AD!

posted on Feb, 1 2008 @ 05:42 AM
link   
Ducky, like I said, the radio station gives perks to it's members.
When I got to the box office I was third in line.The people ahead of me took seats in the second and third rows respectively. I had my oldest son with me,whom I'm taking to the concert.Iasked what seats were available closest to the stage..and front row center I got! I figured perhaps those seats would have been claimed first by some VIP or the radio station itself.
Nope!!!

Thanks Chissler.I like all their songs.I don't mind a screaming mosh pit either.Been two years since I've done that. Collective Soul was the last concert I've seen here.That was a blast.
I can't wait.

posted on Mar, 12 2008 @ 11:57 AM
link   
Had a great time last night as Finger 11 rocked !!!!
They started an acoustic set with all their slow songs..
then did an electric set all ending with Paralyzer!

It was a wicked night. I was totally deaf leaving the concert hall (Calling a cab was fun..lol)
I danced my ass off...and almost caught a guitar pic but the girl beside me got it. Oh well..next time.
Even though cameras weren't supposed to be allowed..my son got this shot with his cell phone.

posted on Mar, 12 2008 @ 07:19 PM
link   
Ohh good for you AD, it has been years since I have enjoyed a concert, glad you got to have some one on one with your son, that was worth a million too.

Lucky you.

posted on Mar, 12 2008 @ 07:39 PM
link   
reply to post by antar

Antar...you have no idea. He is my eldest boy, and he is quite a loner. He has friends, and he goes out, but he is very shy. It was great to have him in the front row with me dancing to the music and not caring about the 1200 other people behind us.

top topics

join