It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Possible Chem Spraying Right Now In SoCal!!!

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 1 2008 @ 12:59 AM
link   
Whatever those clouds are (either contrails or chemtrails), I'm sure they contain some other of mixture besides jet fuel. There is no way those cloud trails are completely composed of water vapors. And anything that sticks in the skies like that and in obvious criss-cross patterns is bound to fall to the earth below due to gravity and ultimately to us for inhalation. Furthermore, I do worry about the wildlife drinking the water, eating the vegetations and sleeping outdoors after all this spraying has occurred, too.

And I do hope there is not another spraying for this moth. We had Malathion sprayed on us during the California Mediterranean Fruit Fly (or Med Fly) infestation back in the 1980's. I don't know how anyone could take the time to figure out what are 'bad' insects from the good ones. All I know these insects are alive, like us, and do need to eat fruit, for example. I hope these cloud trails are not some form of population 'control' of people. But that thinking would be farfetched, eh.

posted on Feb, 5 2008 @ 01:03 PM
link   
Well I could find nothing about this supposed Moth that was suggested to me...
But hell, here is a clear day much like the one on that day
Planes are flying and not a trail or cloud in the sky...hmmmm
A thought dawned on me the other day though...
What if they are not spraying to infect us with anything but spraying chemicals in the sky to create cloud cover for something flying in the sky so it would not be witnessed by those below and the chemicals are just a side effect of the procedure
just a thought

posted on Feb, 5 2008 @ 01:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by pikypiky
Whatever those clouds are (either contrails or chemtrails), I'm sure they contain some other of mixture besides jet fuel. There is no way those cloud trails are completely composed of water vapors. And anything that sticks in the skies like that and in obvious criss-cross patterns is bound to fall to the earth below due to gravity and ultimately to us for inhalation. Furthermore, I do worry about the wildlife drinking the water, eating the vegetations and sleeping outdoors after all this spraying has occurred, too.

They arent just water vapour. The small particles from the jet exhaust cling to water vapour in the air. This causes the water to expand forming cloud. Thats why contrails appear to expand across the sky. The more water vapour, the larger the cloud spreads and the longer the cloud hangs around

Stuff sprayed high up in the sky wont reach the ground. It will actually be dispersed and moved by the jetstream before it descends. The jetstream is the name given to winds that occur around 30,000ft. These winds can be in excess of 200mph, so if you wanted to poison someone, this wouldnt be a good way to do it.

The criss cross is simply explained by planes crossing each others flight paths. I am a meterologist and we actualy forecast the likelihood of contrails persisting in the air for aviation.

posted on Feb, 8 2008 @ 08:41 PM
link   
reply to post by OzWeatherman

Well I'm not sure what to think honestly...
It has been pretty much clear solid blue skies here since that day
With a few occasional airliners with contrails but that day there seemed to be way more air traffic and the were flying lower and criss crossing all over the place
Like I said earlier the sky became gray there was so much of it in the sky and stayed that way for the remainder of the day
I haven't noticed that much traffic since then, wouldn't airliners follow the same routine?
I dunno?

[edit on 8-2-2008 by Numb2itall]

posted on Feb, 9 2008 @ 07:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by Numb2itall
reply to post by OzWeatherman

Well I'm not sure what to think honestly...
It has been pretty much clear solid blue skies here since that day

I understand that, but weather does change and forecasters do get it wrong

With a few occasional airliners with contrails but that day there seemed to be way more air traffic and the were flying lower and criss crossing all over the place

It was probably the location of the jetstream. Due to the high wind speeds, aircraft use them as sort of a speed burst, which decreases flight time and reduces fuel consumption. They also avoid flying against them for the oppsoite reasons, ie longer flight time and more fuel consumed

Like I said earlier the sky became gray there was so much of it in the sky and stayed that way for the remainder of the day

Sounds like the contrails spread out into a layer of cirrostratus, which is a type of high level cloud. Do you have any pictures by any chance?

I haven't noticed that much traffic since then, wouldn't airliners follow the same routine?
I dunno?

No, like I mentioned earlier and along with the jetstream, there are several factors like severe weather which can cause aircraft to divert normal flight paths. The criss crossing is just aircraft crossing over other flight paths.

posted on Feb, 11 2008 @ 03:28 PM
link   

Sounds like the contrails spread out into a layer of cirrostratus, which is a type of high level cloud. Do you have any pictures by any chance?

Yup look on the earlier posts, I have links to a bunch
and Thank You for clearing up some of it for me and for explaining it without being condescending about it as most others do on here

posted on Feb, 11 2008 @ 03:38 PM
link   
I would be interested to know if you got sick within the next week.

[edit on 11-2-2008 by antar]

posted on Feb, 12 2008 @ 03:39 PM
link   
reply to post by antar

Not really sick but a persistent nasal drip and a bit of salt water got rid of that
but we did have that week of rain so alot of things bloomed
Prob just allergies, and the usual aversion to smog

[edit on 12-2-2008 by Numb2itall]

top topics

<< 1   >>

join