It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Possible Chem Spraying Right Now In SoCal!!!

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 31 2008 @ 02:34 PM
link   

Possible Chem Spraying right now in SoCal!!!

This is my account of the event
(visit the link for the full news article)

Mod Edit: All Caps – Please Review This Link.

[edit on 1/31/2008 by Gools]

[edit on 31-1-2008 by Numb2itall]

posted on Jan, 31 2008 @ 02:34 PM
link   
So I woke up this morning and decided to go over to my local park and enjoy my cup of coffee while I read the news via the web.
I look up and notice what i believed to be a contrail at the time, it's brilliant white against the deep beautiful blue of the morning sky. It stood out even more because there was not a cloud in the sky and for SFV, to have a clear un-smoggy sky is rare.
I went back to reading and after about an hour I looked up and noticed at least 8 more trails... all crisscrossing each other
That was around !!pm
It is now 12:31pm PST and there are so many lines the sky is turning hazy and grayish white
What the hell is going on!!?!?!?!?!
I have pictures from my cell but not sure how to put them up
Can anyone help?

(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Jan, 31 2008 @ 02:38 PM
link   
Could you email the pictures to your computer?

posted on Jan, 31 2008 @ 02:38 PM
link   
First trail seen at around 8 am
I noticed the 8 trails at 11am and they're still going!!!
Sorry i was excited and trying to type this out fast in case anyone else is seeing this...

posted on Jan, 31 2008 @ 02:39 PM
link   
reply to post by enjoies05

Yes but not sure how to post them on here...

posted on Jan, 31 2008 @ 02:40 PM
link   
Once they are on the computer you could save them, then upload them to Photobucket. Then post them.

posted on Jan, 31 2008 @ 02:42 PM
link   
reply to post by enjoies05

ok thanks, sounds like a bit of a task, working on it now

posted on Jan, 31 2008 @ 02:54 PM
link   
I don't believe in chemtrails, there is no evidence that they exist. Contrails, yes. Here's a shot of some contrails in Oklahoma City a couple of weeks ago:

Oklahoma City Contrails

[edit on 1/31/2008 by TheAvenger]

posted on Jan, 31 2008 @ 02:55 PM
link   
reply to post by Numb2itall

You can email the pictures from your phone directly to ATS. Check this post from Skeptic to see how:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Originally posted by SkepticOverlord

Configuring Your Member Account

Members have the option to create new threads from your camera phone submissions. Just visit the Member Center and enter your phone's e-mail address. (The easiest way to obtain this is to send yourself a picture from your phone to your e-mail account.) Once you've associated a mobile phone e-mail with your account, your mobile picture submissions will generate a new thread in our Camera Phone Submissions forum.

Submitting Mobile Camera Phone Pictures

Just send your image from your phone to one of the two accounts above, and it save your photo on our server and create a new post or new thread. That's it! Simple.

Use the PIC@... e-mail address for general news items and observations that should be discussed on ATS.

Use the UFO@... e-mail address for UFO sightings to maintain a credible chain of evidence from your phone to our servers.

posted on Jan, 31 2008 @ 02:58 PM
link   
Sounds more like "chem-trails". When I lived in California, they sprayed for the med-fly, but they used equipped helicopters and sprayed in the evenings. This could be something new tho.

posted on Jan, 31 2008 @ 03:06 PM
link   
Your right,
I should not have claimed Chemtrails because I don't know what they are but I do know this:

There were commercial airliners flying around as well but they did not emit a trail, where as these others where...

These are the photos

"http://i246.photobucket.com/albums/gg82/Numb2itall/IMG00614.jpg" border="0" alt="Photobucket">

posted on Jan, 31 2008 @ 03:14 PM
link   
reply to post by TheAvenger

Your right, wrong of me to say they are Chem but hell there were so many...
but there were other commercial airliners in the air that were not emitting a trail
These aircraft looked like airliners but where flying all over the place in all different directions, some very low as you can see by the trails

posted on Jan, 31 2008 @ 03:24 PM
link   
I thought I did read somewhere they were spraying or planning to spray in CA again, but this time for some moth. When they sprayed for the med-fly, they used malathion, I believe. Many protested vehemently, including myself.

www.chem-tox.com...
Of course, they told us how safe it was, but did warn that if you had a pond with fish in it to cover it or they would all die. I lost five fruit trees in my yard after the spraying.

Do you know if they will be spraying the population with pesticide again, and if so, is it malathion again, or something else?

Oh, on chem-trails, Google "chem-trails".

www.tubalreversalexperts.com...

[edit on 1/31/08 by kattraxx]

posted on Jan, 31 2008 @ 03:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by kattraxx
I thought I did read somewhere they were spraying or planning to spray in CA again, but this time for some moth. When they sprayed for the med-fly, they used malathion, I believe. Many protested vehemently, including myself.

www.chem-tox.com...
Of course, they told us how safe it was, but did warn that if you had a pond with fish in it to cover it or they would all die. I lost five fruit trees in my yard after the spraying.

Do you know if they will be spraying the population with pesticide again, and if so, is it malathion again, or something else?

Oh, on chem-trails, Google "chem-trails".

I can't find any thread other than my own when I search, but i can tell you people where noticing it
As for any plans to spray, I haven't heard of anything recently except something called Operation Sun Shield

[edit on 1/31/08 by kattraxx]

posted on Jan, 31 2008 @ 03:37 PM
link   

There is another thread going on this subject. Apparently, they are spraying in S. Cruz, CA

posted on Jan, 31 2008 @ 03:45 PM
link   
reply to post by kattraxx

That's interesting, I want to find out more about this spraying for this Moth I keep hearing about

posted on Jan, 31 2008 @ 04:26 PM
link   
I live in SoCal too, and I saw a bunch of chemtrails in the sky today, a lot like the ones in your pictures.

This isn't the first time i've seen criss-crossed chemtrails out here, either..

posted on Jan, 31 2008 @ 08:04 PM
link   
reply to post by sshado

I've seen them too but today was the first time I seen that many and noticed how the trails hazed up the sky, otherwise I think it prob would have been quite a clear day
There was no real marine layer this morning either... just realized that
Is that a seasonal thing with the marine layer?

posted on Feb, 1 2008 @ 12:36 AM
link   

Those are contrails.

Here is an excellent site on the science behind contrails. Has many many pictures of what you are seeing - from WW2 to today. It gives you facts as to why these are contrails and not chemtrails.

contrailscience.com...

[edit on 1-2-2008 by greeneyedleo]

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join