It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ron Paul has no hope, who will you REALISTICALLY vote for?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 4 2008 @ 12:43 PM
link   
reply to post by mazzroth

Quit crying, you're just sad because Romney's an idiot. Move on, please.

As for who I will pick as a second choice.... Well.. I will either write in Ron Paul, or I will not vote for anyone, simple as that.

[edit on 4-2-2008 by Ketzer22]

posted on Feb, 4 2008 @ 04:33 PM
link   
RON PAUL

[edit on 4-2-2008 by me.b4ck]

posted on Feb, 4 2008 @ 06:24 PM
link   
Hilliary is Hilliary

McCain is as Republican as BJClinton is a one woman man

I don't like Romney, but i dont DISLIKE him either, i could go either way on him...

Obama is such a wild card... i just dont know that much about him... i want to dislike him, i dislike much of what ive heard of him, but i cant ignorge him just yet...

posted on Feb, 4 2008 @ 07:36 PM
link   
If Dr. Paul isn't on the ballot; I will write his name in with a sharpened popsicle stick and my own blood if I have to.

[edit on 4-2-2008 by whaaa]

posted on Feb, 4 2008 @ 11:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by hikix
95% of the people i talk to about the upcoming election have NO IDEA who Ron Paul is!

No one knows who Ron Paul is because the guy is a complete fool. He never speaks coherently, and I do not mean that in an articulation sense. He simply never speaks on the subject brought forth, and loves to ramble on about Federal Conspiracies. Anyone who supports Ron Paul seriously lives in CandyLand, and has no idea how this government, or this world for that matter, actually functions. He is NOT a good candidate, as a matter of fact he shouldn't even be a "candidate". He sounds like he just popped out of the internet, or in other words he has no realistic life experience.

Seriously, please entertain me and tell me, what is it that so intrigues you about this Paul guy?

Here he is talking about dimantling a major portion of our entire Federal Government, and his supporters are sitting around acting like that will not cause the whole Nation to collapse. I have a feeling that most of his supporters are complete dreamers (dreams are not bad in of themselves) who haven't the slightest idea how government actually functions.

As for the current feasible candidates, the Democrats have no good ones. The Republicans currently have two very good candidates. Obama has no idea what he is saying, he has absolutely no convictions whatsoever, and loves to flop back and forth worse than John Kerry. First he says "We are going to pull out of Iraq and the War on Terror", then next week he states "We will invade Pakistan". Ok...... yeah, that won't cause any problems. Too many people are also trying to tout Obama as the "First Black President", when in all reality he is not Black. He is as white as snow, and I am not just speaking of skin color, but also the life he has lived. He has absolutely no idea of the different problems facing Black Americans these days, and he has most certainly never faced adversity (someone actually tried to claim he had the type of great character one can only forge through great adversity). He grew up in an average Middle Class White Neighborhood, and never had any struggles to face that relate in anyway to Black America.

Now Hillary, need I say anymore? She's a total biaatch. She has no morals, cares for no one but herself, and would definitely screw this nation up beyond any and all repair. I have even talked to people who knew her personally when in the White House, and they said the negativity you hear regarding her barely scratches the surface. She is extremely vindictive, greedy, and cares little for others.

Now on the other side of the aisle, we have John McCain and Mitt Romney. Both of these candidates are very good, and present a total opposite of the current Democrat candidates. The only issue I have with McCain is his lackadaiscal attitude towards Illegal Immigration. He really wants to provide amnesty to those who deserve it least, and that is a major problem. However, in regards to the War, our Military, and Fiscal/Financial issues he is right on. Mitt Romney is right up there with McCain as well. The major difference being that Romney is willing to clamp down on Illegal Immigration in the sense that he will not provide amnesty to those already here (about 40 Million or so, that 12 Million number is so low it's not even funny). I will say that it is a tough choice between McCain and Romney, so in the end I would actually like to see them run together.

posted on Feb, 5 2008 @ 12:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by TheAgentNineteen
He is NOT a good candidate, as a matter of fact he shouldn't even be a "candidate". He sounds like he just popped out of the internet, or in other words he has no realistic life experience.

No realistic life experience??? He's a Republican Congressman from Texas for Christ sake.

Here's a little real life experience for you 19teen.

en.wikipedia.org...

top topics

<< 1   >>

join