It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New TYPE of UFO! Very real!

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 31 2008 @ 01:50 PM
link   
youtube.com...

The discovery was made by Ali Karmami and Payam Kashefi who are UFO investigators over Kurdistan s Mountains.
According to sources this is real.
As always I am not claiming it is real as I wasnt there. But upon watching this, It does look real interesting!

[edit on 31-1-2008 by freighttrain]

posted on Jan, 31 2008 @ 01:50 PM
link   
This does look a lot like the resent videos from NASSA, it seems like it's somewhat see through, as it is pure energy! What are your thoughts on this?

[edit on 31-1-2008 by freighttrain]

posted on Jan, 31 2008 @ 01:55 PM
link   
would help if the link actually went to a news article rather than a youtube vid (both links). it is an interesting video, but i would also like to see the nasa imagery you mentioned, especially since it's supposedly similar.

posted on Jan, 31 2008 @ 02:01 PM
link   
Looks a lot like Venus shot through a ragged pinhole. That would produce the "web" interference pattern, and account for the slow movement.

posted on Jan, 31 2008 @ 02:04 PM
link   
I do not see it as pure energy, I did see the propulsion unit as the craft was on its side the whole time. When a UFO is stationary and not leaving it is generally blueish in color. Face it their physics are so different than ours, they do not need to be horizontal while suspended in mid air.

posted on Jan, 31 2008 @ 02:17 PM
link   
Maybe I'm just a bonehead.
What is it about this light in the sky that makes it a new type of light in the sky?

Cool looking vid, though.

posted on Jan, 31 2008 @ 02:22 PM
link   
agreed, venus can be VERY bright in the sky and the shimmering halo is the atmospheric distortion, which you wouldn't really get for a "craft" unless it were actually generating a halo like that.

posted on Jan, 31 2008 @ 02:31 PM
link   
All I want to know is when can we buy the video!!

That really is a pretty bold statement. I am not sure they can back that up. Gonna be lots of false advertising suits maybe once this baby hits the shelves.

posted on Jan, 31 2008 @ 02:43 PM
link   
Anyone who has ever used a telescope can see that it is just a light out of focus.

posted on Jan, 31 2008 @ 02:44 PM
link   
I do not think this is any kind of UFO at all. Likely to be Venus as mentioned before, Venus is the brightest object in the night sky other than say, the moon, and can look very large and striking, all this guy done was zoom into it.

A complete joke.

posted on Jan, 31 2008 @ 03:06 PM
link   
Man. Critics can be rough!! One poster wrote;

"Sorry!! Greeks discovered this planet 2000 years before you."

posted on Jan, 31 2008 @ 03:07 PM
link   
Nothing special about this video, really. And it's hardly a new kind of UFO..

posted on Jan, 31 2008 @ 03:30 PM
link   
They cannot be Sirius!

It's a star, probably Sirius, taken with a camcoder with a silly digital zoom factor. The initial shots show a typical star image on a CCD chip. Then they defocus the image to show a typical defocussed star. The camcorder is on a fixed mount or tripod, so the star moves slowly out of field. The drift rate looks about right for a small field star image.

WG3

posted on Jan, 31 2008 @ 04:27 PM
link   
No disrespect to the op, but it's amazing what people are trying to do with lights in the skies these days. I can easily get that same effect with my telescope. And sorry, I will not go out and reproduce it, winter storm on it's way.

posted on Jan, 31 2008 @ 04:39 PM
link   
Im still convinced if the Whitehouse, CNN, and representatives from Sandia, Brookhaven, and Los Alamos came out with a public address with up close video footage..people would still deny it all.

The folks that have locked this UFO stuff up in so many layers of truth and disinfo know what they are doing. too cool

Guess MK Ultra really does exist

posted on Jan, 31 2008 @ 05:00 PM
link   
Why do people keep saying it's Venus? Venus doesn't have that kind of magnitude at any time in the sky. Venus doesn't have a glowing center either...And unless Venus produces it's own light then I don't see the connection.

It's a good piece of footage. But I gotta tell ya, we have thousands of videos of real UFOs and it convinces nobody. I've recently decided to move on from footage as evidence in order to study it's behavior as evidence. Such things will lead to a hopeful reproduction of at least some of these effects. If we can do that, then we can reduce possibilities to 2 things. 1 Alien Space craft, 2 Human space craft.

posted on Jan, 31 2008 @ 05:17 PM
link   
reply to post by an0maly33

Venus is almost on the other side of the sun on that date.
cant be venus.
especially not at night

posted on Jan, 31 2008 @ 05:21 PM
link   
I have a telescope and Venus is not even in the night sky for the past few days and weeks.
It's prob something else, not a star. They are too far away to look like that in zoom.
It looks like a bright object..

posted on Jan, 31 2008 @ 05:34 PM
link   
I appreciate the post and the new footage but this is like most UFO videos.It's constantly out of focus and shaky.
I can't help wonder why 'serious' UFO watchers don't have better equipment.
I personally don't think it's anything unusual.

posted on Jan, 31 2008 @ 05:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by Nohup
Looks a lot like Venus shot through a ragged pinhole. That would produce the "web" interference pattern, and account for the slow movement.

I was thinking the exact same thing.
the camera is on a tri-pod which the object
slowly moves to the right in the frame set
which leads me to believe it is something
other than ET.

Also notice the 2000X Zoom, if it takes 2000X to catch it
then it's probably in outer space. As you wouldn't need
2000X zoom for a UFO video capture.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join