It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Missiles on 9/11?? *short video*

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 31 2008 @ 12:31 PM
link   
Considering I stay far far away from the 9/11 forum (for obvious reasons) this might be old news. But, I stumbled upon this 2 minute video and it shows 2 pieces of news footage that look like missiles, not planes. Please look at the link, the video is very short. I apologize if this is old news.

www.metacafe.com...

posted on Jan, 31 2008 @ 01:17 PM
link   
i have not seen that yet, but yeah its interesting.

The only thing is that there are so many other shots of the plane that its hard to say that it was a missile.

posted on Jan, 31 2008 @ 07:20 PM
link   
reply to post by hikix

"Dicks Missile is Cut Off"

Thats classic. lmfao. How come in this video, the impact of the "missile" is not shown???

More garbage.

posted on Feb, 1 2008 @ 07:22 PM
link   

Considering I stay far far away from the 9/11 forum (for obvious reasons) this might be old news. But, I stumbled upon this 2 minute video and it shows 2 pieces of news footage that look like missiles, not planes. Please look at the link, the video is very short. I apologize if this is old news.

Since when do missiles have landing gear or seats?

Aircraft debris from WTC

posted on Feb, 1 2008 @ 11:46 PM
link   
reply to post by thedman

I don't want to sound argumentitive and I certainly haven't made up my mind about a lot of the details of 9/11, but surely a missile could carry whatever payload it's owner put on it, within it's load carrying capacity.

posted on Feb, 2 2008 @ 05:48 AM
link   

I don't want to sound argumentitive and I certainly haven't made up my mind about a lot of the details of 9/11, but surely a missile could carry whatever payload it's owner put on it, within it's load carrying capacity.

Again since when do they put landing gear and seats on a missile -
considering its purpose is to destroy whatever they are aimed at.
Please check tinfoil.....

posted on Feb, 27 2008 @ 04:56 PM
link   
Ive seen this video before and agree its very interesting. Obviously the thing shown in the video isnt a plane.

Of course the media or govt has never shown any interest in investigating this video. But then why would you if you were involved in the coverup of 9/11...after all, it would simply raise more questions and then theres the possibility their lie may be exposed.

top topics

join