It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Bill Clinton says 9/11 doubters are idiots

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 1 2008 @ 05:48 PM
link   
reply to post by SimonSays

funny how most these shows are on CNN/FOX!

posted on Feb, 1 2008 @ 06:19 PM
link   
In this case I don't believe Bill
you do know that Bill attended the last Bilderberger
meeting as his name was on the list of attendees
as shown in the Alex Jones "Endgame" movie.

So if 9/11 was orchestrated in any way by the NWO
I guess Bill was only doing what he was supposed to do.

posted on Feb, 2 2008 @ 06:07 AM
link   
ah the all encompassing completely unfalseifiable cover up theory. The Roswell believers resort to this one too. Interesting.

posted on Feb, 2 2008 @ 04:18 PM
link   
Bill Clinton and his wife are BFL's... he's proven that. anyone who thinks it's stupid or wrong not except the 'official' 911 story is a bit of concern and raises a huge question mark with me. Bill's not much of a thinker if he can't see the questions at hand on the official 911 story. he's insulting people's intelligence and making himself seem ignorant.

posted on Feb, 2 2008 @ 07:12 PM
link   
reply to post by SimonSays

He is with the law makers, what does he care about truth in anything.

Who did 911 is top secret, what else could it be.

Top secret because of national security or something else.

posted on Feb, 4 2008 @ 11:12 PM
link   
i must say one thing. i at least respect Bill Clinton for liking woman. he could be a scum sucking perverted homosexual pedophile. sorry. that was ugly but true.

posted on Feb, 5 2008 @ 12:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by SimonSays

And therefore which of us here can truly stand up and say
that we have not done the same exact thing .....
and lied about it when we got home ???

I can.

Forgive me if I hold the President of the United States to a higher standard than the average American. The man is a liar and can't be trusted. He lies to cover his behind and get what he wants. He has gotten away with it for years. He is in bed with all the same scumbags that the current administration is. Why anyone in the world would feel obligated to trust him regarding any type of government corruption is beyond me.

posted on May, 15 2009 @ 11:07 AM
link   

posted on May, 15 2009 @ 11:15 AM
link   
reply to post by GuardianAngel7209

That just reminds me of that time he went on tv, and talked about not doing something with some woman, lol.

If he told the public the sky was yellow, about half would believe him wouldn't they. lol

We all know that.

posted on May, 15 2009 @ 07:12 PM
link   
Bill Clinton is an extremely bright guy.

One viewing of the Clinton Chronicles video would tell you that he is smart, but you have to view it over and over again to really appreciate what a genius he is.

With that in mind I think it would be great if the 9/11 truth movement sought guidance from Mr. Clinton and asked him to explain in detail, chapter and verse, point by point by point why the truthers are idiots for thinking the way they do.

Let's hear some specifics Mr. Clinton.

posted on May, 16 2009 @ 02:45 AM
link   
Yeah, cos Clinton is really going to stand up and say "Those 9/11 truthers are really onto something" I don't think so.

No pres, past or present, would ever side with the "crazy conspiracy theorists"

posted on May, 17 2009 @ 07:22 PM
link   
What I find interesting is this - All the folks who will, for whatever reason they have, stand up and say that the 9/11 conspiracies and those that believe them are stupid, or un-american, or, I've even heard that those who belive it was an inside job are 'terrorists'..for all those folks who say these things, doesnt it bother any one of them that SO MANY people in this country find it even remotely POSSIBLE that it was an inside job?

How bad does a country have to be? How little trust does a country have to have in its government for even a FRACTION of its people to acuse it of being responsible? For those same people to do hours, days, maybe even weeks or months of logistical research to make sure there werent any "smudges" or "overlays" in the videos, or to make sure the rate at which the building fell was right for the conditions, or anything else that has been strutinized?

Its absurd that Clinton, or ANYONE would stand up and call US stupid, when really they should be wondering WHY we all feel this way. Not to mention the incredible amount of supporting evidence from Firefighters, Pilots, contractors, and everyone else?

The mind reels.

Obviously, as stated by some already, Clinton of course wouldnt go up there and let the cat out of the bag, but still. I'm not someone who goes around preaching to people about cover ups, but I've certainly seen my fair share of evidence to support what many are saying, and I'm certainly not stupid.

posted on May, 18 2009 @ 05:57 AM
link   
I have to agree with the above poster...As Americans it is our job to question everything the government tells us. We are the Supreme Court and the watchdogs of the increasingly fragile liberty that so many have died for.

I would like to know how many people that don't believe in the 911 truth movement, believed that the government assasinated JFK! In other words the Goverments evil....but it's not THAT evil....Wake up people!

Buliding 7 is the key...

posted on Aug, 21 2011 @ 02:25 AM
link   
Just watched the Clinton Chronicles

I chose this old thread to post this note on, as I didn't want to start a new one just for it. This thread I think is still relevant.

The Clinton Chronicles were put together by Bill Clinton's political enemies. But WHY are they his political enemies?

From the video at the beginning of this thread, it is obvious Bill is an insider and toeing that line. And what do we know about some of those other insiders? That they would do anything to stay in power.

I had heard accusations about Clinton in the past. But I didn't know about this material until I watched the video this morning. It is really difficult to not see anything of substance in that video! If even half of it were true I'd be revolted.

If the political enemies of the current power network are its enemies because it lies, deals in drugs and also uses them, has no moral boundaries regarding sexual relations, and really thinks that the two tallest buildings in New York City turned to DUST because planes ran into them, then I'd rather be its enemy, too. On top of that, the media is in total collusion and will obligingly print any smear campaign if it's from the "correct" sources.

Government on planet earth has never been a pretty business run by little angels. But in the old days if a ruler intended to massacre of bunch of people, he'd tell them first!

Now we're supposed to believe that every criminal on the scene is really okay because they support a bunch of charitable institutions. That PR stunt is as old as humankind! If we can't get these people to stop being criminals, they could at least have enough courage to admit that they are. In my world, outcomes mirror intentions. If our leaders were being honest with us, things on this planet would be okay. Not perfect, but livable. With this added dimension of secret criminality at the top of the power structure, it is really obvious to me why things aren't going better.

posted on Aug, 21 2011 @ 07:17 PM
link   
reply to post by ItsHumanNature

America does not need to destroy Israel. America can pull the money plug on Israel any time it wants. That America does not want Israel to become friendly with its neighbours does not mean it is in their interest to see what is an sizeable army destroyed.

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join