It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Bill Clinton says 9/11 doubters are idiots

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 31 2008 @ 07:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by eyewitness86
The ' country ' of the PNAC crowd is ISRAEL as the capitol of the NWO. It is NOT the USA. How many of those NEOCON's are dual Israeli and US citizens? A lot, statistically outrageous.Their loyalty is to Israel and to hell with America. We are but a money spigot for them to tap until they have achieved their goal of regional domination in the middle east and the center ( jerusalem ) of the NWO will be right in their hands.

Bill Clinton covered up the Mena, Arkansas coc aine smuggling operation, which caused the murders of two boys who got in the way.Bill is as dirty as a man can be. Politics and money and power are his Gods. As well as lust of the flesh, of course. The elite tend to enjoy themselves as much as possible while they avoid the gaze of a Holy God.

Clinton knows darned well that the Towers were brought down; he told a reported once that there ' is a shadow government and I cannot tell them what to do". He knows not to make enemies of the perps, as they are in power now. He is a slick and amoral man, with Hillary as cold as an ice pick and shrewd as an robber baron. Great couple. No souls but great talkers.

9-11 was so obviously an inside job that only those who are ignorant of the facts or those who are a part of the events or coverup could possible accept the excuses given for the events seen. A giant psy op with a media firmly controlled and all elements in place. The planners were top notch and well funded and equipped, with access to the sites and coverage from the military aspect. All bases covered. Only a fool could believe the official story given the evidence, or someone in denial. No other way.

you said it like it is. i don't have much to say on this besides you are right.

posted on Jan, 31 2008 @ 08:34 PM
link   
Clinton is as evil as any terrorist! He is the worst kind of NWO power elitist ( along with Bush Jr., Bush Sr. ,Cheney...) . Look this up on web, I'm pretty sure it will take you there: www.clintonbodycount.com and just read. That is way too many people who worked or had any dealings (good or bad ) with clinton, to be dead and gone now. He must of done something wrong every minute he was awake!

posted on Jan, 31 2008 @ 08:42 PM
link   
[ I'm sorry, just type in 'clinton body count' and it will take you there. Sorry guys! quote]Originally posted by imysbbad
Clinton is as evil as any terrorist! He is the worst kind of NWO power elitist ( along with Bush Jr., Bush Sr. ,Cheney...) . Look this up on web, I'm pretty sure it will take you there: www.clintonbodycount.com and just read. That is way too many people who worked or had any dealings (good or bad ) with clinton, to be dead and gone now. He must of done something wrong every minute he was awake!

posted on Jan, 31 2008 @ 08:44 PM
link   
reply to post by abovetech

that should sum it all up for everyone!

posted on Jan, 31 2008 @ 08:48 PM
link   
reply to post by ItsHumanNature

Clinton is involved : he is with the NWO boys. They are all in it, whatever any one of them do, whoever is Pres. etc... They are all part of it all.

posted on Jan, 31 2008 @ 10:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by imysbbad

Clinton is involved : he is with the NWO boys. They are all in it, whatever any one of them do, whoever is Pres. etc... They are all part of it all.

yep... And what's even scarrier than that? --they always have been-- since George Washington-- and always will be..

Luckily, you have broken through the brain-chains and can see now...whatever good that does ya.

posted on Jan, 31 2008 @ 10:12 PM
link   
Slick Willy has got his own problems now. Let's hope for another Monica moment regarding 911!

Here is the NY Times Link.

Within two days, corporate records show that Mr. Giustra also came up a winner when his company signed preliminary agreements giving it the right to buy into three uranium projects controlled by Kazakhstan’s state-owned uranium agency, Kazatomprom.

The monster deal stunned the mining industry, turning an unknown shell company into one of the world’s largest uranium producers in a transaction ultimately worth tens of millions of dollars to Mr. Giustra, analysts said.

Just months after the Kazakh pact was finalized, Mr. Clinton’s charitable foundation received its own windfall: a $31.3 million donation from Mr. Giustra that had remained a secret until he acknowledged it last month. The gift, combined with Mr. Giustra’s more recent and public pledge to give the William J. Clinton Foundation an additional $100 million, secured Mr. Giustra a place in Mr. Clinton’s inner circle, an exclusive club of wealthy entrepreneurs in which friendship with the former president has its privileges.

posted on Jan, 31 2008 @ 10:54 PM
link   
First thing that scumbag has ever said that I agree with. With age comes wisdom I guess.

posted on Feb, 1 2008 @ 12:23 AM
link   
HEY IT MAKES THE NEWS MORE PEOPLE INVESTIGATE

Bill has been in a bad mood quite a bit lately...Maybe its because no one respects a liar.And we are well aware this man lied to each and everyone of us before, including the grand jury. Now... whenever he shakes that little finger at you and says (Insert Phil Hartman's Voice in here)"911 was not an inside job..." well we know he is lying. Thats how this cheat, con artist, con man, deceiver, deluder, * rolls brothers and sisters...Let us not forget."There's an old saying in Tennessee — I know it's in Texas, probably in Tennessee — that says, fool me once, shame on — shame on you. Fool me — you can't get fooled again."

And ths doesn't hurt either.www.opednews.com...

As long as there is one brave informed soul willing to stand up and to ask the tough question's ,and as long as it makes the nightly news, another bunch of people jump into the debate and investigate what's there to see.You know... forget all the theories of how , why , who...We need a new investigation.Lets sort out the details after.We are all in this together....YOU CANNOT CALL YOURSELF A SKEPTIC IF YOU BELIEVE FULLY IN THE OFFICIAL STORY.

posted on Feb, 1 2008 @ 12:31 AM
link   
Oh ya Bill? Are you going to stick your tongue out at me too?
Heres my reply:

I am RUBBER and you are GLUE. Whatever you say bounces off me and sticks to YOU!!!

posted on Feb, 1 2008 @ 12:36 AM
link   
Clintons are decendants of the Bush Family- they have strong ties clearly because they have been running the show for quite sometime...thats why I cannot understand why anyone in their right mind would vote for Hillary- why elect the same people who have turned this country upside down I ask you. And for bill- he's an ex-president...he should be playing golf somewhere and be out of the public eye- who would believe this guy after the monica lewinski stuff...You'd be the idiot! For him to call anyone an idiot is ridiculous...get the bush's and clintons out of office and you have yourself a country breathing again.

posted on Feb, 1 2008 @ 12:51 AM
link   
Wow, I finally agree with him on something.

Looks like he finally woke up and borrowed "them" from Hillary for a day.
Wish he would have been as tough on OBL back then as he was on that heckler.

Originally posted by abovetech
Bill also said he had no sexual relations with monica.

Case closed.

I hate coming to his defense but I need to correct you because slick Willy phrased it like a lawyer:
"I did not have sexual relations with that woman [comma][long pause] Miss Lewinsky"

posted on Feb, 1 2008 @ 01:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by Taxi-Driver

Originally posted by imysbbad

yep... And what's even scarrier than that? --they always have been-- since George Washington-- and always will be..

Luckily, you have broken through the brain-chains and can see now...whatever good that does ya.

But they have such BIG toys now!! And they don't know how to play fair.....

Mod Edit- quote tags

[edit on 1/2/2008 by Sauron]

posted on Feb, 1 2008 @ 02:20 AM
link   
I would have kicked him in the balls and said "Why dont you tell the world about the many firemen Rudy Giuliani has murdered?!"

Or lmfao "Youre telling me some arabic monk up in the mountains financed the most ellaborate attack on this great nation?! The one with no fly zones?!"

Hahahahha! Good one Bill, voting your wife is just like re-electing you!

posted on Feb, 1 2008 @ 03:21 AM
link   
You know at first glance when I read this post title, I was a little shocked by his alleged statement, but now after reading ALL of the posts on this thread, I'm rather inclined to agree with him...

posted on Feb, 1 2008 @ 05:59 AM
link   
We heard from you! now go away! Bill can't take his own advice.....

posted on Feb, 1 2008 @ 11:51 AM
link   
Bill's right on this one!

posted on Feb, 1 2008 @ 04:04 PM
link   
No wonder the media is doing all it can to ge the Clinton's back into the
White House. They will get 2 big mouths for the price of one. There will
never be a dull moment for the reporters.

posted on Feb, 1 2008 @ 04:25 PM
link   
4 Words. go read his book. it's pure garbage thru and thru. waste of paper. bla bla bla bla... i'd like to read 'The Secret Bill Clinton'.

posted on Feb, 1 2008 @ 04:28 PM
link   
I don't know for sure how much of 911 was known, but even if it wasn't. at best we were asleep at the helm. There were plenty of warnings, all ignored.
However, it is wrong to call people names that question an event where:
1.) There are unanswered questions
2.) There are quite a few conflicting "pieces of evidence"
3.) There are legitimate issues raised by people that the government ignores

And yes, the Clintons and Bush's are joined at the hip, by genealogy, politics and NWO organizations such as the CFR, Bilderbergs, etc.
There will be no CHANGE in the government, regardless of which candidate wins. Four or eight more years of the same. the system is broken, and unless anyone of you out there have a ton of money, you can't change it. Disheartening, isn't it?

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join