It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

History Channel UFO show

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 31 2008 @ 09:53 AM
link   
I just watched a documentary on the History Channel about UFO's, the guy is from UFO Magazine or something I believe. Does anyone know anything about this guy? I was unaware of a UFO Magazine, anyone here subscribe to it, and what are your perceptions of it? Is it informative, or just mostly recycling older accounts? Thanks for any input!

posted on Jan, 31 2008 @ 11:02 AM
link   
You don't say?

Hadn't heard of it...

posted on Jan, 31 2008 @ 11:41 AM
link   
I don't know anything about the magazine, but I remember seeing him on tv a few times, one in particular was a docu. about USO's. He seems quite passionate, but I have to say that I was very disappionted with the program last night. The connection to Kenneth Arnold was interesting and the timeline of the events is curious, but not more more than that.

posted on Jan, 31 2008 @ 11:54 AM
link   
William J. Birnes co wrote a lot of books, most notably, "The Day After Roswell" and "Worker in the Light" I've never seen the magazine either, but if it's been around as long as he said, 86 I think, maybe there's something to it.

Spoiler****

One thing I wondered about was the fire on the B-25, Wasn't it common for guys to smoke on those planes? If so, could a match or lit cigarette have ignited the slag?

posted on Jan, 31 2008 @ 12:01 PM
link   
Here's the "UFO Magazine" they sell at the Barnes & Noble in my area. I think Borders carries it as well.

www.ufomag.com...

posted on Jan, 31 2008 @ 12:08 PM
link   
I watched this UFO show on the History Channel last night and some of the presentations were recycling of old eye witness accounts, only with the introduction of this slag igniting within the bowels of an aircraft, which ultimately crash landed. Their findings came up with 'inconclusive', by the way. Gee.

I don't know anything about this passionate guy. I wonder why he hides behind those funky eyeshades.

posted on Jan, 31 2008 @ 12:17 PM
link   

top topics

join