It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

When the oil runs dry

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 31 2008 @ 08:11 AM
link   
For years different people have been predicting when the oil is gonna run out and what is going to happen when it does(doomsday scenarios).I am no economist,just an average joe but realistically oil is going to run out and we have not been moving over to alternative fuels quick enough so I would be interested to know what ATS viewers think about the coming oil crisis if there is going to be one,when will it be and what will happen ?etc,etc

posted on Jan, 31 2008 @ 09:29 AM
link   
Well some say the Peak Oil thing is just a hoax, some say it's real, some say there are hidden free energy technologies, etc.

I think if an oil crisis will happen it will be on purpose. We have solution to prevent it but the "elites" do nothing. So if it happens, they wanted it to happen.

posted on Jan, 31 2008 @ 04:59 PM
link   
Perhaps the alternative energy technolgy exists but it not released because as the supply of oil goes down, the cost will go up and up.

Just a way for the governments to get more money.

posted on Jan, 31 2008 @ 05:03 PM
link   
as long as we can make it atleast another 5 years before it runs out, i think we'll be fine. we'll have an alternative to oil very soon i believe.
although, i think running out of oil will do hell to the economy. there will be many jobs lost.

posted on Jan, 31 2008 @ 05:27 PM
link   
well it doesnt take a genius to realise we dont have unlimited oil, and that the natural supply is not being replenished at the rate we are using it. It is just a question of when it will run out. To be honest im not a fan of this whole issue of economies needing

Perhaps the alternative energy technolgy exists but it not released because as the supply of oil goes down, the cost will go up and up.

Just a way for the governments to get more money.

This is why we have reached the situation of well minded business men growing crops for biofuels and slaughtering the economy.

posted on Jan, 31 2008 @ 08:16 PM
link   
Listen the cabal has had the technology for quite some time, there just using the oil situation to suck as much money out of the people before the oil really runs out. It does not matter because after the mass landing of 2010 it wont matter, the cabal will be gone. we will be free at last.

new topics

top topics

join