It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Exposing UFO Truth

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 13 2004 @ 11:38 PM
link   
How can we get the government to expose the truth about UFO�s?

Why don�t they want us to know?

posted on Feb, 13 2004 @ 11:41 PM
link   
we cant, they'll do it when they feel comfortable...they dont want us to know because...well i dont know why, they just dont.

posted on Feb, 13 2004 @ 11:48 PM
link   
If Catherine Austin Fitts (Assistant secretary of Housing/Federal Housing Commmisioner during the first Bush Administration) is to be believed, the United States has been progressing towards the goal of UFO/ET revelation to the public. She claims to have been part of a government sponsored group to deal with this issue.

Her story.

How can we civilians get our governments to acknowledge it? The only way we can do it is to lobby Congress and force the issue in Washington D.C. That is the only way civilians could possibly do it. Now there are groups already working towards this goal. Groups like CAUS (Citizens Against UFO Secrecy), and The Disclosure Project, but they do need more backing by the public to achieve anything.

IMO, it will happen some day. I don't particularly think that civilians will ever be able to get the government to come foward on this subject, but at least attempts have been made.

posted on Feb, 14 2004 @ 12:25 AM
link   
They don't want us to know because aliens eat us! And the government knows it. Imagine the chaos humans will get into when they realise that they're just food for the aliens? Makes sense that they'd hide something like that

posted on Feb, 14 2004 @ 12:38 AM
link   
Just ask Denise Austin to work it out of them. A good work out every morning at 7:00AM will make them fit and lite, so they can relax and talk about it!

=)

posted on Feb, 14 2004 @ 12:44 AM
link   
Well I think there is a way. People have to show more interest and keep saying that they believe and they want answers. Look at how Hollywood and the media are giving increasing coverage and interest in this subject area. In time the government can only go so far to hide from the obvious questions.

I also think that the official scientific and academic community have really let down the people of earth. Here is our brain trust and amongst the whole lot of them there is not enough creativity, hope and faith to fill a coffee cup. They are the people that are really stabbing the public in the back. There will be no disclosure until they publicly come out and say that they are here and they are out there and that the government knows it and they have to come clean on this story.

posted on Feb, 14 2004 @ 02:31 AM
link   
Some people say it would be the end of religion if we knew other life populated the universe. Although I don't know the theological reason behind it.

posted on Feb, 14 2004 @ 02:34 AM
link   
kinglizard,

good point, I don't see how they would lose faith in god either. Maybe the God they created but not the real creator which would be responsible for the alien life also of course.

posted on Feb, 14 2004 @ 06:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by lilblam
They don't want us to know because aliens eat us! And the government knows it. Imagine the chaos humans will get into when they realise that they're just food for the aliens? Makes sense that they'd hide something like that

One solution to that we need to eat them! Get your knife and fork son time for a feast. Seriously do all aliens eat us?

[Edited on 14-2-2004 by Mikomi]

posted on Feb, 14 2004 @ 07:31 AM
link   
Even if aliens are here, it doesn't mean that god doesn't exist.

Jesus walked on water and made the dead live. No alien with all his knowleage can do such a thing.

posted on Feb, 14 2004 @ 11:19 AM
link   
"This the end of mans long union with earth"
"Does life again destroy life do they know more than theyre childhood games" "For now the lizard has shedded his tail..this is the end of mans long union with earth"
Peter Gabriel
from the song Watcher of the skies
from the album fox trot
with the group GENESIS

posted on Feb, 14 2004 @ 11:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by Mikomi

Originally posted by lilblam

One solution to that we need to eat them! Get your knife and fork son time for a feast. Seriously do all aliens eat us?

[Edited on 14-2-2004 by Mikomi]

Does every living creature on the planet eat chicken? What a silly question

[Edited on 14-2-2004 by lilblam]

posted on Feb, 14 2004 @ 11:24 AM
link   
I highly recommend this album
study the word of every song it is highly prophetic
highly eclectic
totally prolific
its aliens...Genetic control,revelations and reincarnation
totally incredible from the man and band that modern day prophets through music
from begining to end this album is AWESOME !!!

posted on Feb, 14 2004 @ 11:24 AM
link   
"I am the Lizard King
I can do anything
I can make the earth stop in its tracks
I made the blue cars go away
For seven years I dwelt
In the loose palace of exile
Playing strange games
With the girls of the island

Now I have come again
To the land of the fair, and the strong, and the wise
Brothers and sisters of the pale forest
O Children of Night
Who among you will run with the hunt?

Now Night arrives with her purple legion
Retire now to your tents and to your dreams
Tomorrow we enter the town of my birth
I want to be ready?"

Doors, The - The Celebration Of The Lizard

posted on Feb, 14 2004 @ 11:27 AM
link   
Aliens eat US do they?
I'll have to harpoon those little grey b@*?*@ds! first,
they look kinda bony though, their little, big heads, eyes to poke, I'd imagine a seven foot reptilian would be a bit tougher but i'd slice it to peices with my samurai sword, it would be reptile steaks all round!

ID

posted on Feb, 14 2004 @ 11:41 AM
link   

TekNo88
they dont want us to know because...well i dont know why, they just dont.
I believe that at first it was simply a cautionary measure. While human beings by themselves can be quite intelligent large mobs of people are panicky and stupid. I believe that they intended to release this information in a timely fashion. However, due to leaks the public found out about this (whether they believed it or not) and releasing the information after this point would cause large scale distrust of the government and possible violence.

posted on Feb, 14 2004 @ 11:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by ID

TekNo88
they dont want us to know because...well i dont know why, they just dont.
I believe that at first it was simply a cautionary measure. While human beings by themselves can be quite intelligent large mobs of people are panicky and stupid. I believe that they intended to release this information in a timely fashion. However, due to leaks the public found out about this (whether they believed it or not) and releasing the information after this point would cause large scale distrust of the government and possible violence.

If you were a bunch of self-serving, greedy government agents, would you release the info, knowing that this info would end all your power?

ID

posted on Feb, 14 2004 @ 11:47 AM
link   

If you were a bunch of self-serving, greedy government agents, would you release the info, knowing that this info would end all your power?
Precisely my point, if this information was released then I believe it would cause widespread rioting and possibly even revolution. Not to mention having this information and withholding it gives them more power, and we know how much they love power.

posted on Feb, 14 2004 @ 12:16 PM
link   
To be honest with all of the obvious ufo desensitisation featuring in movies, ufo specials on national mainstream tv, reports of crop circles, flying disks, mysterious black triangles, and now a large emphasis on life on mars and the mars mission...
I couldn't see why people would just start revolting because the governments decided to admit there are ufo's or that they have been in contact,

posted on Feb, 14 2004 @ 12:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by psycosrus
I couldn't see why people would just start revolting because the governments decided to admit there are ufo's or that they have been in contact,

I believe Religion plays a big part.

"Genetic similarities between mankind and an advanced extraterrestrial civilization would challenge the basic religious concepts of man's relative position in the universe" is a variant of Question 3 and 10 and is meant to clarify a persistent UFO Community belief which states that accounts of alien interest in humans is grounded in our genetic similarities. Is Man's place in God's universe unique or is God's image manifold throughout the universe? Would knowledge of other intelligent beings with similar genetic makeup confirm an evolutionary process rather than a divine one? The theologians surveyed responded with a total percentage of 77% for "Strongly Disagree or Disagree." Only 2% chose "Strongly Agree," while a relatively low 14% chose "Neither Agree Nor Disagree."

www.ufoevidence.org...

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join