It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Funniest BTS Thread of all TIME!

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 13 2004 @ 11:23 PM
link   
OK people. This is a new thread Im starting and I want everyone to participate. Think of it as a continuous funny thread. What I mean by that is everyone can post funny pictures, jokes, stories so that other members can make funny comments and we can all interact with each other and have some fun. So How bout it people, lets make this the funniest thread in BTS History!!.Are you up for it?

[Edited on 13-2-2004 by Ocelot]

posted on Feb, 13 2004 @ 11:26 PM
link   
OK I'll start check this out.

posted on Feb, 13 2004 @ 11:27 PM
link   
LMAO! That Squirel's got bigger nuts than I've seen on some dogs!

posted on Feb, 14 2004 @ 06:09 AM
link   

I got a short story:

Cassiopeans vs A-Team

A group of mediums has channeled the following from the 6th density thought form:

Medium: is anyone there?
Cassies: yes we are
A-Team: we are there too!
Medium: who are you?
A-Team: entities from Alpha Centauri, or as we call ourselves "da A-Team" (laughter)
Cassies: that is so gay!
A-Team: you are just jealous cuz we has got a better name!
Medium: what is going on?
Cassies: please ignore these gay thought forms, they are here only to tell you lies
A-Team: so not true, we are more older and more wise then these Cassholes (laughter)
Medium: ok then tell me if there is life on mars
A-Team: da Mars! Of course, but they are invisible you see, they are the 7, 52345 density, you can't see them
Cassies: oh please! Everyone knows that 7,52345 density is on Orion... you are so gay!
A-Team: oh really? YOU claim that, we say they are on mars
Medium: A-Team, how can I trust you, how can I be sure that you are telling the truth?
A-Team: well, you see, you are a limited 3rd density, you cannot comprehend the complexity of universal densities, so you will have to trust me on this
Cassies: that is sooo so gay!
Medium: Cassiopeans, are you gay?
Cassies: WE ARE NOT GAY!!! THEY ARE!!!
A-Team: oh my, such a strong reaction... we wonder why... (laughter)
Medium: can we please talk about something else? Have you seen Jesus there in your 6th density?
A-Team: da Man! Da Man! Da Jesus! Praise the Lord!
Cassies: oh man... yes the entity you refer to as Jesus is here
Medium: can we talk with him?
Cassies: your 3rd density minds cannot comprehend the complexity of his thoughts so it is pointless to ask him anything
A-Team: (laughter) gotta love that sentence (laughter) the truth is, jesus doesnt want to talk with you, he says you are one boring density. He is currently under investigation because of some shady business with souls... dont ask... God aint pleased with his son, he is thinking about sending him to 8th density boot camp, thats one #ty place if you ask me
Medium: come again?
Cassies: ok thats it.... A-Team get the hell out of here! This is our conversation! Butt out!
A-Team: oh, you just said butt! You are GAY!!
Cassies: we are NOT gay!! What is wrong with you??!?
A-Team: (singing) Cassies and Village People sittin� on a tree ...
Cassies: we are telling on you now! Ha! We are so gonna tell!
Medium: what? Tell? Come again?
A-Team: oh #! We are so in trouble now...

posted on Feb, 14 2004 @ 06:33 AM
link   
Now write your own punch lines...

1) A busload of Cassiopagans on the way to see The Matrix slams into a busload of Southern Baptists on the way to see The Passion. The newspaper the next day runs with the headline... (cont.)???

or 2) A megaplex showing Finding Nemo, The Passion and The Matrix Revolutions has simultaneous respective outings from The Special Olympics, The Southern Baptists and The Cassiopagans... but they all get on the wrong bus to go home. When they eventually get back to the wrong places, the first to notice a difference is... (cont.)???

posted on Feb, 14 2004 @ 06:36 AM
link   
1) WHO CARES?

2) NO ONE!!!

posted on Feb, 14 2004 @ 06:45 AM
link   

posted on Feb, 14 2004 @ 06:51 AM
link   
That is so WRONG! I love it. Dude, that should be your avatar.

[Edited on 14-2-2004 by RANT]

posted on Feb, 14 2004 @ 07:01 AM
link   
So far we made fun of fat people, caseopieans, jesus, gays.... talk about zero political corectness...

ok time for a sick joke:

Bin Laden is flying on the plane and the stewardess asks him " would you like something to drink sir?"
He replies "no thank you, I dont drink before I drive..."

posted on Feb, 14 2004 @ 09:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by paperclip
So far we made fun of fat people, caseopieans, jesus, gays.... talk about zero political corectness...

ok time for a sick joke:

Bin Laden is flying on the plane and the stewardess asks him " would you like something to drink sir?"
He replies "no thank you, I dont drink before I drive..."

BRAHAHAHHAHAHA
What does OBL stand for?

Our Bastard Lord.

posted on Feb, 14 2004 @ 10:09 AM
link   
What did the 5 fingers say to the face!?

*SLAP*

I'm Rick James, bitch!

posted on Feb, 14 2004 @ 10:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by Ocelot
So How bout it people, lets make this the funniest thread in BTS History!!.Are you up for it?

[Edited on 13-2-2004 by Ocelot]

Sorry Ocelot, but the funniest thread in BTS history was discriminated against and deleted.

Someone must have complained about it, either DaRage (who we outed) or Quest (posted a homo-erotic picture and got angry when we made fun of it, it was a #ty drawing anyway).

Anyway, Im just going to post all of the pics I had on the original funniest thread in BTS history (even though its not going to be as funny, since all of the original posts were deleted).

posted on Feb, 14 2004 @ 10:39 AM
link   
this thread is about as funny as getting cancer

posted on Feb, 14 2004 @ 10:40 AM
link   
Dude, you officially have the greatest avatar ever.

posted on Feb, 14 2004 @ 10:45 AM
link   

posted on Feb, 14 2004 @ 10:46 AM
link   
This thread is mine now, bitches!

# the 45 second rule!

posted on Feb, 14 2004 @ 10:53 AM
link   

posted on Feb, 14 2004 @ 10:58 AM
link   

posted on Feb, 14 2004 @ 11:10 AM
link