It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Through Darkness there is Light

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 31 2008 @ 04:53 AM
link   
Hello everyone!

I was informed to join this board months ago however my time is very tight due to my work but I finally made it.

I am a stay at home mother, married and somewhat self employed. (I say somewhat because our government loves the self employed, the more you make the more they take and the taxes are a killer) I am a writer who covers topics from currant events to self help, I am a well known fantasy artist who is making the transition out of that realm into what actually touches people and I suppose you can call me an activist for everything comming and going.

I am an extremely universal person which leaves me wide open not to believe just one answer is the right answer. I am pretty good to get along with and most often people turn to me for advise this is because I see both sides.

I enjoy being me. (Welcome to the puzzle)

I am not exactly sure what I will find here because I have yet to explore but I will say one thing, this place is so big I feel like I have been dropped out of a plane in the middle of no where

*~TwilightVision~*
(Yes my name actually means something, look it up in the dictionary)

posted on Jan, 31 2008 @ 07:02 AM
link   
Welcome to ATS TwlightVision. You sound like a very busy person. Glad you found the time to find us.

I hope you enjoy ATS as much as I have. There is something new to learn every time I log on.

It's most refreshing to hear you like yourself. Many people never reach that feeling of being happy with themselves. It is , of course, a very good thing.

I wish you the best on your adventure here with ATS members.

Dizzie

posted on Jan, 31 2008 @ 04:36 PM
link   
Thank you for the welcome. I am rather surprised anyone responded really. I see 52 lurkers but only one welcome, thats ok one is better than none.

posted on Jan, 31 2008 @ 04:50 PM
link   
Hello there and welcome to ATS
Really nice to have you here and i look forward to seeing you on the board,
So jump in get your feet wet!

Anything you need feel free to shout my way

-----------

If you feel you have any questions visit my thread
Hey new members!! Come here if you need advice

Below is A hand book of links that may help you answer some questions you have, ie, what are points ect....this is Zedds great link book for ATS use
handbook.abovetopsecret.com...

If you have any questions feel free to u2u me
You will find your u2u's in the member center

also need help getting your avatar up (or pic in your profile) check out this link

OR

Want to post a pic in your thread.
how to post a pic on a thread

want to change your password to something you remember? lookin the member center, there you can edit your profile and password
[ats=152x295]http://www.abovetopsecret.com/forum/staff/12m8keall2c/memcenter.gif[/ats

posted on Jan, 31 2008 @ 06:33 PM
link   
reply to post by TwilightVision

Hello TwilightVision! You will find yourself right at home here
Take the time that you need to get settled in and find something that helps you with that creative writing!
I look forword to reading some of you're work! I have come to find much writing on the cyber wall here to fill my time with much information!

You are welcome here

posted on Feb, 2 2008 @ 12:49 PM
link   
reply to post by TwilightVision

Welcome, TwilightVision!

The ATS Freshman's Forum is a great place to discuss the complexities of the ATS universe and to get advice from rookies and veterans alike.

Asala has a new member thread here: Hey new members!! Come here if you need advice.

There are lots of handy tips available in the Handbook of ATS Links.

Here’s a list of forum related threads:
Index of Important Website Related Threads

Configuring your MyATS page is the easiest way to put the ATS universe at your fingertips.

Be sure to check out Social Issues on AbovePolitics. I'm sure you will find the atmosphere to be friendly, enlightening, and rewarding.

Here's an excellent little, unobtrusive spell checker in case you need one: ieSpell 2.5.1 build 106

A convenient text editor also comes in handy when composing those epic posts: EditPad Lite.

Sooner or later you will find a use for TinyURL!™

Don’t forget to set up the “Comments” section in your profile, so folks can drop by to say, “Hi!” All it takes is a “Howdy” from you to get the ball rolling.

Oh, and visit the Automotive Discussion forum.

Grady

new topics

top topics

join