It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

POLITCIS: Bush Orders the Release of All His Military Records

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 13 2004 @ 10:52 PM
link   
WASHINGTON - To counter claims of a less-than-full tour of duty, President Bush order the release of all documents related this his "military" career. Hundreds of pages that document his service in the Air National Guard of Texas and temporary duty in Alabama are due to be released.

APnews.MyWay.com Bush's service record has been an issue in each of his presidential campaigns and resurfaced this year when Terry McAuliffe, chairman of the Democratic National Committee, said Bush had been AWOL - absent without leave - during his time in Alabama. The administration hopes that this might put to rest the speculation on this "service" in a branch of the military. Previous attempts along these lines have only fueled further speculation. Bill Burket, retired Colonel of Air National Guard in Texas, tonight on Real Time with Bill Maher, reiterated his claims that he heard and saw "Bush henchmen" cleansing his military records. Related ATSNN News Stories Fellow Pilot Recalls Bush White House Releases Unreadable Bush Military Payroll Records Related News: Bush seen in Alabama in 1972 Bush Releases National Guard Files [Edited on 13-2-2004 by SkepticOverlord] [Edited on 15-2-2004 by SkepticOverlord]

posted on Feb, 14 2004 @ 01:16 AM
link   
Here is a good source of information on Bush's military career. The links to the most damning documents, in the first link, have somehow disappeared so I included the second link which has .gif images of most of the original documents.
www.talion.com...
users.cis.net...

posted on Feb, 14 2004 @ 01:18 AM
link   
This will end this fiasco. The left are desparate and everytime they are falling flat on their faces. Wait for more revelations to come out about the democratic gang.

posted on Feb, 14 2004 @ 01:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by THENEO
This will end this fiasco. The left are desparate and everytime they are falling flat on their faces. Wait for more revelations to come out about the democratic gang.

Uh, did you go to either of those links and READ the information or the original documentation?

I realize that you don't care whether or not you are being lied to by your government, but you cannot say that anti-Bushers are falling flat on their faces. As of late, they are proving to be far more credible than their opposition.

posted on Feb, 14 2004 @ 01:31 AM
link   
I didn't read it in detail no, but I know the gist of the story. Bush did serve and compared to most of his critics he did more than they did, period.

Now about who or what or why that runs the US. You got to get wiser here. If you are really concerned with high ideals in politics then voting for a Democratic president is not going to produce such an outcome. You need to go higher and you need to fight the real power.

Otherwise you are part of the same game. Myself I have no illusions about what is going on and why. My decisions are based on rationality and considering the future as I have strong reason to see it. I think the real problem I encounter more and more in the world is that people do not really see what is coming in the future and thus they are not in 'survival mode yet.'

posted on Feb, 14 2004 @ 07:17 AM
link   

I didn't read it in detail no, but I know the gist of the story. Bush did serve and compared to most of his critics he did more than they did, period.

Doesn't that give you confidence in this guy? I didn't read it but I KNOW he did his duty. Well done Sherlock.

He can't prove nothing, these documents are still suspect and he still or anyone still can't provide ONE witness to say he was there when he said he was there. We know he got PAID for being there, but no one can say he WAS there.
He got paid for for a job he didn't do. He should be arrested. The IRS should be onto his arse, but no, daddy's taken care of that for him.

posted on Feb, 14 2004 @ 10:02 AM
link   
Does anyone else think that the CIA may have been able to 'scrub' or fabricate these records before their release??!??
I wouldn't be too surprised.

posted on Feb, 14 2004 @ 10:47 AM
link   
Why are you guys even talking about it? You won't believe it even if they find video coverage of every minute he was on active.

It'll just be another fake moon landing.

Honestly not trying to be an ass, just wondered

[Edited on 14-2-2004 by KrazyJethro]

posted on Feb, 14 2004 @ 11:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by KrazyJethro
Why are you guys even talking about it? You won't believe it even if they find video coverage of every minute he was on active.

It'll just be another fake moon landing.

Honestly not trying to be an ass, just wondered

[Edited on 14-2-2004 by KrazyJethro]

Well actually I think the same as you but on the opposite side.
If someone built a time machine and took someone like Neo back to that air base and actually showed him that Bush wasn't there, he still wouldn't believe. He'd come up with a thousand different excuses and try and white wash over it.

posted on Feb, 14 2004 @ 01:31 PM
link   
I totally agree with you John, as odd as that may be.

Let's not make it a habit ok?

posted on Feb, 15 2004 @ 01:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by John Nada

Doesn't that give you confidence in this guy? I didn't read it but I KNOW he did his duty. Well done Sherlock.

He can't prove nothing, these documents are still suspect and he still or anyone still can't provide ONE witness to say he was there when he said he was there. We know he got PAID for being there, but no one can say he WAS there.
He got paid for for a job he didn't do. He should be arrested. The IRS should be onto his arse, but no, daddy's taken care of that for him.

What's even stranger is, he doesn't even live in the states.

top topics

join