It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is the WHOLE THING perpetrated by the government?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 31 2008 @ 02:47 AM
link   
My friend and I were hanging out tonight. We watched the neo-cons argue while Ron Paul was ignored and sat at the desk bored out of his mind. So we switch over to the History Channel to check out the new UFO Hunters show. I told my friend, "Hey... there is another UFO show debuting tonight on a different channel with the same name." Of course he was like, "Yea right," so of course all I had to do was change the channel and show him. He said, "Wow, the UFO subject sure is getting a lot of damn attention these days."

The show following the UFO Hunters show on the History Channel was about the Col. Corso Story. So my friend and I got to thinking, are they conditioning us for something? And not only are they conditioning us, but has the government been behind this all along? Was Col. Corso paid by the government to tell these stories in order to further the myth and eventually cause the histeria?

I've been reading about a so-called "Project Bluebeam" recently, which in my opinion, is a bit far-fetched. However, it does seem possible, and with reports of most UFOs being silent, it made my friend and I wonder if maybe the UFOs people are seeing really are holographic projections being shot down from sattelites? This would explain why they are silent and can move so fast and disappear, because essentially they are just a spot-light.

I'm starting to really think that even if Aliens do exist, that they haven't been visiting us very frequently, and even if they have, that most of the so-called UFO activity has been caused directly by the governments of the world (or some might say the Illuminati or NWO). I think we might be taken for a ride here... Imagine the war on terror X 1000. Imagine a terror from outside of this world. I am really starting to think this is what they are going to try to convince us of...

posted on Jan, 31 2008 @ 04:19 AM
link   
"They"?

The community does its own work on trying to convince us of aliens... At a nice profit of course, with all the books and the movies.

The government and NWO surely has better things to do than running redundant programs they dont have to.

posted on Jan, 31 2008 @ 07:47 AM
link   
I haven't read much on Project BlueBeam, but you have a good theory there.

With what John Lear is saying about the government's hologram technology and the talks and rumors about a government false flag ET war, you could be on to something. Although this is all just speculation, that's what ATS is for.

Good thread!

[edit on 31-1-2008 by JackCash]

posted on Jan, 31 2008 @ 08:46 AM
link   
yes...... "THEY".....
And I agree 100% with the op.
T.P.T.B are screwing with our heads big time.
ofu`s my butt.
and I`m a so called ufo abductee, and I still think its the government/
nwo/tptb/the elite.....
"THEY" are setting us up just like they do with everything else.

posted on Jan, 31 2008 @ 02:45 PM
link   
I just want people to at least have the theory run through their mind at least once, so if in a few years the government tells us Aliens are attacking, maybe some of us will not jump to conclusions... but question what is really going on...

top topics

join