It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Goofing off at work!!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 31 2008 @ 02:05 AM
link   
I work in IT for a very large company, most of my time is spent behind a damned computer screen,,,and of course I hate it, and I hate my job...

And i goof off ALOT, I work 10 hour days but i think i actually only do real work for 2 - 4 hours most days, the rest of the time is spent on ATS/BTS, watching video clips on the net, talking to friends on msn, e-mailing people or just actually leaving and walking around town for an hour or two...

I normally knock off work an hour early too...

I have been here for 2 years now and they still don't know!!!

Any of you guys do the same ???

posted on Jan, 31 2008 @ 02:40 AM
link   
Guilty as charged! lol. I goof off too… I work in a privet school library my first year, and its kinda boring when working alone *sad* but I go online (ats and bts) chat, read manga, watch youtube, go outside and watch the students, do research on subjects am interested in etc etc.
So your not alone OP!

posted on Jan, 31 2008 @ 03:02 AM
link   
sometimes its hilarious at our work in a factory.

if your on the dunny too long, someone always comes and gasses you out with the lavender scented air fresher. you can smell it from 20 paces

one dude was on the dunny, someone knew that stall had no lock so they blasted the door with the high pressure hose and blew it open, got the dude soaked including his jocks since they were around his ankles :O
it was the wrong guy though, and he was not impressed

i drive the forklift into the factory today, beep beep! as i enter as usual, next thing out of nowhere im blasted by recycled water from a hose

revenge is a dish best served cold

posted on Jan, 31 2008 @ 03:14 AM
link   
Im at work right now goofing off! Im sitting on ATS chat chatting with my good buddies from ATS! If you guys missed chat tonight, I tell ya it was a good one!

posted on Jan, 31 2008 @ 03:22 AM
link   
reply to post by tetsujin420

What work do you do ?

posted on Jan, 31 2008 @ 05:45 AM
link   
I sit on my butt at a Hotel for 8 hours! Its great sept for the hours! I slack and surf ATS and chat all night..not bad...

posted on Jan, 31 2008 @ 06:19 AM
link   
I'm selfemployed and my boss is a total idiot.

He pretends to pay me, so I pretend to work.

Actually goofing off is my work and I am
extremely competent at what I do.

"Lupe, uno mas cerveza, por favor!!

[edit on 31-1-2008 by whaaa]

top topics

join