It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why is Alex Jones still alive?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 3 2008 @ 09:45 PM
link   
William Cooper was fairly critical of Alex Jones before his death, which makes me wonder. Sometimes I really do think he's a disinfo agent, sometimes I don't. Only time will tell I suppose.

posted on Oct, 19 2008 @ 09:52 AM
link   
People have made some very good points about why AJ is still alive, and most of them are legitimate.

I don't know what is in store for humanity. I don't know what % of the truth comes out of AJ's mouth. But I do know a change is going to occur.

And I know this not because of any external evidence, something i read, heard, or saw on youtube.

I can just feel it.

Maybe the people who control our world are doing what they believe they have to do for humanity to survive. Can our earth continue to exist on the path its heading now? Look what has changed in the last 100 years. It is not even remotely conceivable.

But there is no reason to fight them, or anyone.

Philosophic ideals are cute to talk about but no one takes them seriously. Maybe its time we became prepared to come full circle:

External reality is a function of perception. Our minds our powerful enough to convince us that all this is real.

Let everything go. Accept personal transcendence or perish in the new world of materialism.

Im not saying don't go to work. Im not saying burn your possessions and move into the wilderness. I am only asking that when the time comes, listen to your intuition.

All of this madness does only one thing... it detaches you from your self and your inner mind.

We are all one mind. One = infinity.

I know this seems complicated, fantastic, or whimsical, but it couldn't be any more simple. In the words of an enlightened teacher:

Its just a ride.

- from someone who loves you

posted on Jan, 4 2009 @ 02:01 PM
link   
reply to post by Anonymous ATS

I believe he is alive for the simple reason that he exposes things as he get's the info.

The D.C. Madam was asked to tell the story, but she chose not to. Alex even pretty much begged her to expose what she knew or they would kill her. They can not kill you after you have exposed the facts, then that would give "motive" for the"murder". Prior to the info being released, it is something that can be squashed by killing the person with the info.

A More recent event is the IT guy who took care of the servers for the Bush admin. Claims of threats from Karl Rove, but he never said it publicly, just to a few people, so it was second hand info and therefore hersey in a court. If he would have exposed the info when he had a chance, I am sure his plane would have never crashed and he would be alive today and you guys would be asking why he is not dead!

It is very simple.

posted on Feb, 20 2009 @ 04:30 AM
link   
reply to post by Anonymous ATS

Agreed. He is creating much fear. It is vibrational and the more fear he creates among his listeners The more bad things will happen. Its like watching a horror movie or watching the news only much worse.

I say lots of prayer/meditation are the best things and when i say prayer i don't mean asking for forgiveness.

Also I think his radio shows may be spiked with subliminal messages.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join