It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why do they even NEED NWO? They already have EVERYTHING.

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 1 2008 @ 06:46 AM
link   
reply to post by Spooky Fox Mulder

Interesting idea ... reminds me a bit of the matrix and humans being used as batteries. Are WE the food or are we enslaved to PRODUCE the food? If WE are the food, then who will be eating us?

posted on Feb, 1 2008 @ 06:52 AM
link   
I agree though about the NWO having everything.

It looks like the infrastructure is in place and all that needs to be done is to make it official, announce it so EVERYONE knows they are enslaved (because they would want you to know) and there is nothing you can do.

It would make them feel more powerful, like the boss/king who looks over his employees/empire.

posted on Feb, 2 2008 @ 12:13 AM
link   
Seek God. And find him/her. For me God is he. For you God might be she. Once you find God and commune and accept God's power you will see that this earth is nothing, just a playground for evil. But there is more to this universe than the physical now. Fight if you must. Give in if you must. But find God. You will find everlasting spiritual life that we all have within us. Yes, just another religious nut, I am. Have justice and goodness in your "heart" and all will be well. I have soared with God. It ain't a bad experience. NWO and Bilderbergs will pass. Seek so that you won't be passed.

posted on Feb, 2 2008 @ 12:34 AM
link   
This is the fundamental nature of greed: Enough is never enough. This doesn't just apply to money either. It applies to power. This process will continue until there are only two left, and then its a matter of who can stay awake the longest.....

posted on Feb, 2 2008 @ 02:24 AM
link   
I've always wondered basically the same thing...

How could anyone or a group of people actually care enough to put in all the effort to make this new world order? Seriously, who would care about having complete world domination.. too much work in my opinion. There has to be an ulterior motive like a religion or aliens or something making them do the new world order.

Why else would these so called "elitists" as you guys call them give a fukc?

[edit on 2-2-2008 by Jayem]

posted on Feb, 2 2008 @ 07:47 AM
link   
its about domination. there are spiritual forces behind, that want to convert the WHOLE world (not only physically) into a cold, technocratic,controlable,unhuman systemlike planet.

here is the place where all spiritual concepts meet. its your choice.(and risc).
they know taht.

cheers.

posted on Feb, 2 2008 @ 07:52 AM
link   
The Vatican and the Roman empire are the Illuminati....!

The real power in control of the world and so since 2000 years....!
and they want a One World Gouvernemt under there power....!
The New World Order agenda is a strategy to succeed it....!
They corrupted and conquered all the big kingdoms of the world now.....!

With the help of powerful Capitalist Elites and also, in secret......, the help of
members of fraternitys without the majority of members having the
knowlege of there affiliation with the Vatican, being the successor of the
Templars.., but this time, in a secret affiliation.., to avoid, like the
Templars....., harming the image of.... the Roman Catholic Church
, the Vatican, THE ROMAN EMPIRE..............!

they are ready for the final stage...! to control all civilisation and reign on
the entire worlld and so.......... FOREVER.............!

posted on Feb, 6 2008 @ 02:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by kyred
Seek God. And find him/her. For me God is he. For you God might be she. Once you find God and commune and accept God's power you will see that this earth is nothing, just a playground for evil. But there is more to this universe than the physical now. Fight if you must. Give in if you must. But find God. You will find everlasting spiritual life that we all have within us. Yes, just another religious nut, I am. Have justice and goodness in your "heart" and all will be well. I have soared with God. It ain't a bad experience. NWO and Bilderbergs will pass. Seek so that you won't be passed.

The Earth here is nothing but an intergalactic trash hole. A test ground indeed.

So, either you're a lab rat or you're a scientist. The choice is yours.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join