It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why do they even NEED NWO? They already have EVERYTHING.

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 30 2008 @ 11:52 PM
link   
Rothschild/Rockefeller/British royal families/political elites already control the economies of the US, Britain, and possibly UN. And the US and Britain are exploiting the poorer half, the 3rd world countries, the 2.7 billion people forced to live on less that $2 per day. SO, in a sense, the wealth of 50% OF THE WORLD is dripping into the hands of less than 200 PEOPLE. Reading about how Haiti citizens are forced to eat dirt to survive (look it up) and seeing the BILLIONS of dollars possessed by banking families makes me DESPISE them. Now, why would they WANT to kill 80% of the world? Less people to exploit. And as for hunger, do they care? So, they live like royalty, are in possesion of cutting-edge technology, and are planning on doing a false-flag terror attack? WHY????? WHY CONTAMINATE AND POISON THEIR OWN WORLD, IF THEY ARE SO GREEDY????? MAKES NO SENSE!!!

And look, the US economy is going down the drain, inflation, more poverty EVEN IN THE US, more money for the Elite. But, as greedy as they are, WHY would they want to live out their lives in underground bunkers?????

posted on Jan, 31 2008 @ 09:34 AM
link   
They do not have everything, but they think that they will when they have the ability to track and control the wealth/economic means of every human being on the planet by using the implanted chip.

Notice.... Unity, Peace and Secruity by having total control over everyone's wealth and freedom.

NWO - OWN

A United World at the cost of losing freedom and wealth to the rulers?

Please tell me it is not another cult...

United through FEAR and GREED. That is NWO the elite want.

We, the people can do better than that, united by our desires to understand and care for one another without being manipulated, deceived, threaten, blackmailed or taken advantage of by the greedy, selfish ones.

Greedy, selfish people are usually extremely ambitious.

They will usually do anything to get what they desire, even if they have to sacifice 80% of the world and live in underground bunkers for the rest of the lives. No sense to you, but it is a risk they are willing to take.

There is always someone more insane..... don't underestimate the capacity of mankind's greed and lust for power. ( thats why most of the aliens stay away....
)

Mankind has the potential to do great good and to cause much suffering.

posted on Jan, 31 2008 @ 09:48 AM
link   
There are forces at work here that deal more with the Dark and the Light.

The elitists see most of the population as a scourge on the face of the planet.

It is NOT about the money.

IT is about complete domination and control.

Think about it this way, consider the worst pest you know of, be it plague filled rat or giant cockroaches, a huge fly infestation, something along that line.

Now consider the possibility that they are beginning to take over your home, what do you do? Do you feel compassion? Do you relate to them on some similar level? Do you see them as having a right to be a part of this evolving planet too?

No you wait for the exterminator to come and rid your home of the pests.

We have all met snobs, have been looked down a superiors nose (their opinion) And no matter what you say or do, they will still continue to look down their nose. Now times that by thousands of years of separatism from the controlled masses.

They have used us not for money but as ants in a farm.

The money or wealth is just another piece of glass on the ant farm enclosure to separate us from them.

posted on Jan, 31 2008 @ 10:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by thetruth777
Why do they even NEED NWO? They already have EVERYTHING.

Good point, thetruth777. We are already living in the NWO controlled world. They already pretty much own us. NWO = OWN = PWNAGE

So perhaps instead of wasting our time on thinking up ideas on how NWO will take over the world (because they already pretty much took over) - we should be thinking up ideas on how we reclaim our world back from the NWO.

They have been manipulating with us.

Now it's time for us to manipulate with them.

[edit on 31-1-2008 by Spooky Fox Mulder]

posted on Jan, 31 2008 @ 10:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by antar
We have all met snobs, have been looked down a superiors nose (their opinion) And no matter what you say or do, they will still continue to look down their nose. Now times that by thousands of years of separatism from the controlled masses.

And we cannot fight them openly, because we will not win. We have to be smarter than that. But you must be careful when hunting the dragon not to become one.

And yet again - wars create more wars, fights create more fights. I don't think it's about fighting them or defeating them. There is always another way, a way to the Light and Unity.

posted on Jan, 31 2008 @ 10:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by Spooky Fox Mulder
And we cannot fight them openly, because we will not win. We have to be smarter than that. In order to defeat your enemy, you have to become your enemy.

But you must be careful when hunting the dragon not to become one.

Problem is I think that they maybe a bunch of select inbred families to keep the power within these elite families, if you aren't already in those families, you can't get in.

Best chances are to become their favorite pet, or sex slave... heheheee...
(joke)

posted on Jan, 31 2008 @ 10:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by ixiy
Problem is I think that they maybe a bunch of select inbred families to keep the power within these elite families, if you aren't already in those families, you can't get in.

Best chances are to become their favorite pet, or sex slave... heheheee...
(joke)

Indeed - either you are a Lizard or you are not.

posted on Jan, 31 2008 @ 10:44 AM
link   
reply to post by Spooky Fox Mulder

Ah well im safe and secure in the knowledge that my superior genetic heritage will secure my place when the time comes!

posted on Jan, 31 2008 @ 10:45 AM
link   

- we should be thinking up ideas on how we reclaim our world back from the NWO.

the longer we wait, the more control they have over us, and when they officially take over, how do you expect to fight back with microchips inside you and the whole world believing you are a terrorist, if you wanted to fight back, do it now before 2012 which is when i believe they will "begin" to officially take over

posted on Jan, 31 2008 @ 10:47 AM
link   
reply to post by Pro-genetic

so...

which genetic superiority do you belong to

posted on Jan, 31 2008 @ 10:51 AM
link   
They will never be able to control and plan everything. There's always the unexpected. I think that there will be some event that will thwart the NWO plans and start the next phase of our evolution.The illumination. Wether its Aliens contact or some other thing, I doubt the NWO will achieve supremacy.

posted on Jan, 31 2008 @ 11:32 AM
link   
reply to post by thetruth777

Yes....., they control all super power countrys but they have to keep
that control and make it stronger.

civilisation are changing since the middle of the 19 th century, religions
losted a lot of power over population. Elites were controling the church
since it beginning but the world changed........!.

The inevitable evolution of the human beings, force elites to find a
a new strategy to keep there world power. A planed agenda, on many,
many years... to avoid people rebellions. Just like the The Boiling Frog Syndrome
The Boiling Frog Syndrome

If any powerful compagny in the world, stop there economic and
marketing evolution......they will end being dethrone...!

It is '' i thing '' exacly the same for the control of the world, Elites's think
and act like powerful capitalist powers...!

Sacrifing departemnts or stores to save the Corporate headquarters....!
is ( for world elites ) a logical decision.

The Blueprint ( NWO ) is full of propanganda, and planed desaster and
a insecured world peace, to terorise and exhausted all civilisation of the
world so it will be easier to manipulated them and make them accept
( without understanding what it really mean.....for them ) a New World
Order...a One World Gouvernement under the power of capitalist greedy Elites.......!

Exacly like it always been since thousand of years......more it change and
more it still the same......! it is all about building the Biggest......... EMPIRE.....!

posted on Jan, 31 2008 @ 12:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by Achilles 13
Exacly like it always been since thousand of years......more it change and
more it still the same......! it is all about building the Biggest......... EMPIRE.....!

But remember what Palpatine said as he took over the Senate in Star Wars Episode III "Revenge of the Sith" and became the Emperor?

"And then we shall have peace."

In the end, they all want peace. Even the NWO Government.

Their methods to obtain peace are maybe different, but the goal is still the same. They - Reptilians, NWO, Global Elite, Greys, etc - they all want peace.

posted on Jan, 31 2008 @ 01:02 PM
link   
reply to post by Spooky Fox Mulder

They are selling globalisation saying that it is for world peace...of course
BUT it is a selling argument.

They're selling you a dream, like any capitalist compagny do....!
but it is how they will do it that is important , it is what it will cost that is important
and it is if....there are able to do it that is important......! it is how much freedom
we would have that is important. We have to avoid gullibility...
only impartial person can be trusted on any project...

All frauds are base on a dream selling theory. people forget easily...
for exemple....Scientology church is selling the idea of world peace but
hein.... that L. Ron Hubbard guy is a criminal look at is past life story.

Jehova witness, Rael, or big coorporation leader or politic leader that
have frauding's past but still years later try to convince population to fellow
them because they have a BIG DREAM THAT THEY WANT YOU... TO LIVE.....

people forget fast and people don't learn history as much as they should
and that's why we have so much corrupted gouvernement on power.

NOBODY in the world should have more power then a form of political system
our democracy system is vulnerable, it is a hiden paradis for corruption.

before thinking of any world change we should work on a unify political system
that is infallible with no vulnerable at all...and after we could think
of planning a world peace system but for now..... leaders are corrupted the United Nation
system is corrupted etc.

Let be smart and start on a good fondation first.......!
LET'S BUILT A REAL.....DEMOCRACY SYSTEM.......!

posted on Jan, 31 2008 @ 03:44 PM
link   
Oh, but WHY get rid of the Third World? They have a purpose: they are in virtual slavery, and the Elite benefits from it. 50% of the world lives on $2 a day as a virtual SLAVE. Why get rid of them? They are NO CHALLENGE to their authority. AND if they overpopulate Africa or Asia, do they care? Do we care? Maybe. But they don't. We, Americans, with freedom to own guns, and vast public awareness (15% of the US has heard of NWO, 33% (!) believes 9/11 was an inside job, and just about every1 heard the theories) Any OBVIOUS signs towards NWO will result with increased public awareness and possible hostility. However, the poor 50% know NOTHING about politics, ESPECIALLY about conspiracy. Poverty is a conspiracy in itself. Slavery is NOT YET abolished. The poor WILL DO ANYTHING for food, WORK LONG, HARD HOURS, and the living conditions of the poor half are NO BETTER than those of African Americans. And then, Rothschilds, Rockefellers, British royalty, and Bill Gates are hogging up all the wealth. We Americans may not have REAL power of authority, but at least we are privileged enough to FEEL the effects of the 21st century, something INACCESSIBLE to the poor. And now, even the American Middle Class is dwindling: Suck Wealth From The Wealthy. The system is perfect. Why kill 80%? World Govt can be achieved by allying against terrorism, WITHOUT nuclear holocaust. WHY??? WHY 80% if they're feeding the Elite????

posted on Jan, 31 2008 @ 04:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by thetruth777
AND if they overpopulate Africa or Asia, do they care?

What if...

What if the overpopulation is created for one single purpose:

food.

What if we are food too? What if we will become food?

posted on Jan, 31 2008 @ 04:44 PM
link   

They are selling globalisation saying that it is for world peace...of course
BUT it is a selling argument.

They're selling you a dream, like any capitalist compagny do....!

Oh yes, I am quite aware of that, my Dear. The thing I'm talking about is the final stage. When the world is finally 100% in their control. Then, they will have peace. Because there will be no one left to fight.

As you see, many different people have many different ideas about peace - and how to get there.

posted on Jan, 31 2008 @ 10:45 PM
link   

When the world is finally 100% in their control. Then, they will have peace.
Because there will be no one left to fight.

As you see, many different people have many different ideas about peace - and how to get there.

Explain me please....., are you saying that peace is so important that
it is not important how we will get world peace...and who will lead it.

Do you think that peace is so important that you would fellow anyone
who would tell you, '' hey.. i'am in charge so fellow me...''

You're not affraid that there would be a lot of wars and torture and
mass killing, no more freedom, economic collapse, orchested natural
desaster...............

And then, maybe..... there will be world peace, but maybe without you
and your family, and in a prison planet world....!

please explain that to me, i just can not understand your point.....!
it's like tellling that as long as the farmer is telling you that he will feed you
you would get in the farm every night to let them take the fleece out of
your back until he want to sacrifice you.

thank you

posted on Feb, 1 2008 @ 05:11 AM
link   
reply to post by thetruth777

Maybe it's an insurance policy, I'm thinking of the french revolution.

They have to kill off a large portion of the population so that if there ever was a revolt, they have much less of a problem to deal with even should a large number of their choosen followers were to go against them.

The elites fear the masses to a certain degree, if they already had absolute domination and control over everyone, then what's there to fear.
Enter their NWO, econmic, freedom control via implant chipping, their ultimate goal, with or without killing 80% if possible.

There would be no need to track, chip and control the wealth of everyone, much less hatch plans to lie, steal, cheat, deceive, kill, etc.

You don't think that a cattle farmer has much to fear from their cattle if they have total control over them, do you?

Anyway much better to have only the people you can control consuming and sharing resources than to share it with others that you do not like and cannot control.... the elites way of thinking, I think....

[edit on 1-2-2008 by ixiy]

posted on Feb, 1 2008 @ 06:10 AM
link   

When the world is finally 100% in their control. Then, they will have peace.
Because there will be no one left to fight.

Explain me please....., are you saying that peace is so important that
it is not important how we will get world peace...and who will lead it.

Do you think that peace is so important that you would fellow anyone
who would tell you, '' hey.. i'am in charge so fellow me...''

You're not affraid that there would be a lot of wars and torture and
mass killing, no more freedom, economic collapse, orchested natural
desaster...............

And then, maybe..... there will be world peace, but maybe without you
and your family, and in a prison planet world....!

please explain that to me, i just can not understand your point.....!
it's like tellling that as long as the farmer is telling you that he will feed you
you would get in the farm every night to let them take the fleece out of
your back until he want to sacrifice you.

thank you

I have already explained quite well. Here it is, for the last time. My time is quite limited for repeating my explanations.

Yes, they all want peace - even the NWO. Even if the way to obtain peace is a lot of wars and torture and mass killing, no more freedom, economic collapse, orchested natural disasters. After they've done all of that, the world will be 100% in their control and there will be no more else to fight.

Then, they can have peace.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join