It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ron Paul pwnage lol!!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 30 2008 @ 11:38 PM
link   
LOL.. you have to watch this clip!!! www.youtube.com...

WOW lol.. I can't get over that

posted on Jan, 31 2008 @ 01:32 PM
link   
How can you argue with this? And those two clowns are smiling the whole time. What is wrong with people that they just can't seem to grasp this? All I can say is, Dr. Paul has ALOT more patience than I do. I'd be losing my frigging mind.

posted on Jan, 31 2008 @ 02:32 PM
link   
how many men are we willing to let die?!

um...how many iraqis are we willing to let die in the ensuing civil war....well, the current civil war escalating...

it's as if this man thinks that 1 american life is greater than 1 iraqi life...

honestly, if he could actually show a feasible exit strategy which minimized bloodshed and solved for civil war, i'd listen, but he's just parroting the "bring the troops home" line as if 1 amerian life is worth all the bloodshed that would ensue from such a reckless strategy...

posted on Jan, 31 2008 @ 02:37 PM
link   
because that region has been OOOH so stable the past few thousand years...we may have been a catalyst, but obviously there was already some pent up tension. i agree that exiting with the least bloodshed possible is ideal, but i also think we have no business being there. balancing those will be tricky, but in any case the point stands that we don't need to be there for the next 100 years.

[edit on 31-1-2008 by an0maly33]

posted on Jan, 31 2008 @ 07:29 PM
link   
reply to post by an0maly33

well, iraq wasn't actually unstable.
saddam may have been a tyrant, but that's how he kept all hell from breaking loose.
i don't approve of his methods...but i'm not actually sure that iraq now is better than it was under saddam

we may have had no business being there in the beginning, but until we can find a speedy and stable way of exiting the region, it's our mess. we made it...we shouldn't have made it, but we did.

i just tend to find that the "bring the troops home" message tends to dehumanize the iraqis that would die...

top topics

join