It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

How Disclosure will happen........

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 30 2008 @ 10:55 PM
link   
Many threads have been written about why, if, or when disclosure will happen. I am guessing they are already preparing us. A good way for "them" to disclose and still save face would go something like the pictures that are showing up of artifact on Mars, the Moon, and others. Next thing is they might say yes, we have discovered artifacts of civilizations on other planets but, they are so old that there are deserted. Then...... Oh yes, guess what, the artifacts and structures are there and there is life there that we didn't see before.

posted on Jan, 30 2008 @ 11:01 PM
link   
reply to post by starwatcher1

Go onto Youtube and look for a video interview from Alex Collier, some of that is explained and it will seem out of this world, but its got to do with just about all the leaders of the world, Nasa, our government.

To break it down, it has to do with a race of aliens called Alpha Draconis which inhabits the earth 2 miles below and sees humans as a source of food, this is apparently why millions of people go missing over the years and never found, but if the truth was let out, then this Draconis race would be in trouble and be on the verge of dying out, its alot of junk that sounds like Sci-Fi but I am beginning to think is actually fact, so take a look on youtube at Alex Collier.

posted on Jan, 30 2008 @ 11:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by starwatcher1
Many threads have been written about why, if, or when disclosure will happen. I am guessing they are already preparing us.

I agree with the notion that there is no such thing as "disclosure." It's a faulty concept. If the government suddenly told everybody that aliens are interacting with us here on Earth but don't appear to be a threat, that might make you happy for a while. But then you'd start to think, "Okay, but how do you know? How long have you been talking to these aliens? You lied about knowing these aliens, so how do we know you're not keeping some other aliens (the dangerous kind) secret from us?" And so on.

Once the initial thrill wore off, and new questions came up, it wouldn't be long before you were calling for "real" disclosure. So there really isn't any kind of disclosure that would ultimately satisfy everybody. Particularly the Doubting Thomases on this forum. We don't believe anybody, even if they're telling us exactly what we want to hear.

posted on Jan, 30 2008 @ 11:14 PM
link   
I agree with you on that. Don't you think with all the NASA, and Shuttle pictures that are floating around out there it would give them the perfect way to slowly gauge reaction and still "save face"

posted on Jan, 30 2008 @ 11:22 PM
link   
reply to post by Nohup

You've made a very solid argument against disclosure. If disclosure results in a loss of faith in the establishment, regardless of how it's handled, then the government is left without a choice: it must deny, deny, deny.

Perhaps that explains some of the creative explanations we've been hearing for recent UFO sightings.

posted on Jan, 31 2008 @ 09:57 AM
link   
wanted to give this a bump just to see what people are thinking, and could this be what might happen?

posted on Jan, 31 2008 @ 06:17 PM
link   
reply to post by Nohup

I just wanted to say that I totally agree with you and am happy to see that you are able to express what I think as well in a decent and respectful way.

top topics

join