posted on Feb, 15 2004 @ 03:53 PM
I think you're close T-BO, but not quite...
My feelings, based on docs out there, is this...
1. Initially, our radar systems caused numerous crashes, as they don't use anything like our radar, and didn't know of it's effect on their drive
2. We recovered both debris, and bodies, and at least one live specimen.
3. A meeting was arranged, in which a deal was struck. Details are murky, but seem to indicate we agreed to turn a blind eye to abductions, in
exchange for technology....as long as we were given a list of them, and the abductees wouldn't remember. Also, we would explain our radar, so that
they could minimize the hazard. At this time, the aliens were really holding all of the cards...
4. As our reverse-engineering improved, many advances went from military contractors, to private industry, helping the US become the superpower it is
today. It also gave us better weapons to counter the Grey threat...which was at the time, simply a business deal, but with us at the disadvantage.
5. At some point, we were aware of them abusing the treaty (abducting more than said, and abductees remembering, etc.). There was an altercation of
sorts, but limited to a single facility (most sources claim Dulce). After this, a new treaty was established, in which we were at least on a better
footing...but still at a stalemate. (the details of this, are almost unknown, but there is some mention of the smallpox virus, perhaps even the
6. At any rate, it seems we have developed some system, (usually called SDI or Star Wars) to keep them in check, or at least make an invasion too
costly an option. Don't believe that crap about SDI never getting off the ground...during the 80's, there were numerous "classified" launches,
and not all were simply intel satellites...(many such satellites are dual function anyhow, as are the Soviets').
As for their apparent "frailty", the evidence is to the contrary. The Greys are adapted for space travel. Their bodies are very resilient and
rubbery almost. They require less air, food, and water than humans, and emit far less waste. They are a genetically engineered species it seems. In
most accounts, they are not only much stronger than they would appear, but are also said to possess certain psi abilities, augmented by devices, that
include such abilities as hypnosis, sleep, hallucinogens, telepathy, even telekinesis. I would not be so quick to fight one hand to hand.....