It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

People Please Wake Up!!!!!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 30 2008 @ 10:09 PM
link   
Can't you see what's going on? We are being led as lambs to the slaughter! Open your eyes. Speak for what you believe. Get out and vote. And if the vote doesn't go your way; go and find out why! Take a poll, ask some questions, do not be led blindly to the slaughter! "wEL THEY SAY SUCH AND SUCH, SO IT MUST BE TRUE." BS!!!!!!!!!!!!!! The middle class no longer consists of surfs!!! WE ARE THE MAJORITY!!! Let's take back our world!!! We need not cowtou to the establishment; by majority rules, WE ARE THE ESTABLISHMENT!!! Let's act like it! Check out Ron Paul (but not just him; don't vote on my words), check out everyone! VOTE, based upon your beliefs and feelings, but vote, regardless! Let's finally get someone in office who has OUR beliefs at heart! Let your voice be heard. They can't rig every voting machine; can they????

posted on Jan, 30 2008 @ 10:15 PM
link   
Well, yea, they can rig every voting machine. I love your enthusiasm though.

Let's all unite and kick the crap out of the powers that be. God knows they deserve it.

LETS ALL GO VOTE!!!!!

We have Hillary or Obama on one side and it looks like McCain on the other.....

Wait, let me say that again......we have Hillary or Obama on one side, and McCain on the other......

Ah crap, I'm going to stay home and make popcorn. At least I'll enjoy that.

posted on Jan, 30 2008 @ 10:19 PM
link   
And even if they couldn't rig every Diebold voting machine, they've got the mainstream media to shape opinion.

As mrwupy said, I too love your enthusiasm.

But what do we do now?

posted on Jan, 30 2008 @ 10:25 PM
link   
DON'T GIVE UP!!!! WE CAN"T!!! WE HAVE TOO MUCH TO LOSE!!! Vote anyway! I Will for my kids! Will you do at least that much for yours'??? I want them to know the America I knew as a child. Yes: complete with blind optimism!

posted on Jan, 30 2008 @ 10:28 PM
link   
Please try!!! Let's not become surfs again!!!!

posted on Jan, 30 2008 @ 10:35 PM
link   
Change your stars William!!!

posted on Jan, 30 2008 @ 10:59 PM
link   
[Rolling over in bed. Stretches and yawns.]

What just happened? Is it all a dream? Did my vote really count? I dreamt that TPTB has already installed whomever they wanted as the next president.

Sure, I'll vote. But it's too early to get up. So could y'all please turn off the lights? I have to a long day tomorrow and need to get some sleep here. See ya later. [Zzz...]

posted on Jan, 31 2008 @ 02:02 AM
link   
I agree with your message just not with your presentation.

I live in Canada... and all I can say is, we have entered some very dangerous times now, and things seem to be accelerating.
There will have to be a bigger more collaborative group that doesn't function in the shadows. One that outright takes control and acts literally by and for the people. We are entering odd times, conspiracies aren't in a small corner of the public, it's a hot topic with everyone because the future is so interested.... but we're all standing crowded around a tiny little window and no one is in the window creating the future except the people who we are watching.

Wonderful people are all around us, depressed and angry looking because they've been abused at every turn but once they realize that there are others around who feel that the world needs a change but not the change these actors want for us ... or rather.. for them.

posted on Jan, 31 2008 @ 05:33 PM
link   
Well, if you truly believe the voting machines are rigged, voting isn't really much of a bold statement. Actually, it's playing along in the charade that your vote counts. And as long as everyone does that, there's no problem.

I do believe the voting machines are rigged, so I don't intend to play along. The only other thing I can do is fight to get rid of these Diebold machines. In Nevada, we actually attended a meeting with officials to voice our concerns over these Diebold voting machines with no paper trail. And as a result, Nevada is one of the states that have machines with a paper trail.

It's something, but I still believe those machines are capable of being rigged. My point is, you have to fight the cause, not a symptom of a problem.

posted on Feb, 4 2008 @ 01:34 PM
link   
Well Said Vinny77!
I think I am gonna vote Ron Paul.
Bush ass-kissers are the rest of the candidates!
GO VOTE RON PAUL!!!!!!

posted on Feb, 5 2008 @ 08:45 AM
link   
reply to post by vinny777

Today is super Tuesday here in Georgia. I have voted in every election held since 1965 and am not going to stop now. My SO and and I will be going to the polls as soon as the caffeine kicks in this morning.

Here's one for you to ponder. The place we go to vote is a church. I am a Christian but doesn't it seem a bit strange to have the voting in a church? I thought for all these years that it was forbidden to mix church and state.

Have a good day Vinny,
Marilyn

posted on Feb, 5 2008 @ 02:58 PM
link   
I do vote and I don't even pay attention to what party the candadates are in, I vote for the candidates stand on the issues.

However, even if all of us middle-class people vote and none of the polls are rigged, most likely we still all have different opinions and most likely will all vote for a different person. Whether we like it or not, the outcome could still turn out differently than what we as an individual would want.

We wall want to push for the candidate we like and quite honestly, I see you as just another person trying to get us to vote your way.

posted on Feb, 5 2008 @ 06:16 PM
link   
I just got back from the polls as well. It was a bit odd cause I too had to vote in a church. What was odd about it is I was standing there with all these darn mardi gras beads around my neck. I was almost hoping some girl would earn herself a string of those beads, right there in the church.

Ah well, off to the party.

posted on Feb, 6 2008 @ 04:51 AM
link   
(yawns) aarhh... (stretches, rubs eyes)

sorry did i miss something? i must have slept through my alarm clocks buzzer, i just woke up.

[edit on 6/2/08 by Obliv_au]

top topics

join