It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What are aliens made out of?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 2 2008 @ 11:39 PM
link   
Okay people this thread got of to a shaky start, I'm posting this little note to let you all know I haven't handed out any penalties as of yet. I waited to see if the thread would draw some attention, and it has, so from here onward.

Courtesy Is Mandatory

Courtesy Is Mandatory – Please Review This Link.

I would much rather give applause then warnings

posted on Feb, 3 2008 @ 03:21 PM
link   
reply to post by die_another_day

You need to be schooled on alien life and life.

Humaniods are the "highest" known life form, in organics, we walk up right on two limbs. All the known "aliens" are humanoid because that's the state of pergression of life.

According to the government they chopped up a couple of ETs and found the being to be a plant more then an animal. There are other forms of life out there too.

Lighting didn't strike earth causing a cell to create. We like most all life from long long long ago have been planeted here on the life substainable planet.

posted on Feb, 3 2008 @ 04:59 PM
link   
The title of this thread is question asking:
What are aliens made out of?

My answer:
They are made of our own imagination.

posted on Feb, 4 2008 @ 01:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by daniel_g
reply to post by die_another_day

God I hope you are not taking the 'higher frequency beigns' theory seriously.

[edit on 2-2-2008 by daniel_g]

I hate to say it but you know little of what you speak. There are more multi-dimensional theories that have been put forth by serious physicists than you can count. A seriously respected Theoretical/Quantum Physicist even put forth the idea that differing elements each have their own dimension of existence. It is a highly regarded notion that we interact with multiple dimensions on an everyday basis. We may see the cause and effects of such interactions, but the process through which it goes to reach effect is hidden.

Light has its own dimensions for instance. We may see the source of light (The Sun), we may see it's effect (Our Shadow), but we lack the ability to fully interact on a physcial realm with the waves and particles present throughout. If you were to enter such a dimension, you would obtain the possiblity of traveling on a light beam.

Other dimensions involve differing Laws of Physics than what we are currently capable of comprehending. If one were to say enter into one of these differing law-abiding dimensions, we could in theory find a way to eliminate our mass for instance. In doing so, you would have eliminated one of the single greatest restraints we have in travelling and maneuvering at speeds at or above light.

Frequency Harmonics is well established, as differing vibrations DO change the basic structure of elements. Just what exactly do you think occurs when Ice changes to Water, and Water Changes to Vapor? The Molecules begin to vibrate faster and induce more chaos as the process moves along, so stating that vibration frequency does not effect elemental properties is quite incorrect. Now how do we change the vibration frequency in terms of Ice? We dot not shake it, we HEAT it.

[edit on 2-4-2008 by TheAgentNineteen]

posted on Feb, 4 2008 @ 02:31 AM
link   
the aliens, the planets, everything is made from "Creation Energy" a white fluid smoky entity that makes things on it's own. God released it into this universe years ago.

he had too much of it, so he flushed it into dark space..all of us are made of that energy and it can form anything it wants. rocks, solids, skin, plants. whatever it wishes.

posted on Feb, 4 2008 @ 02:33 AM
link   
Thats not exactly true.......

Its actually ... god is made of the energy you would call "love". But its love in the pure form of energy..

posted on Feb, 4 2008 @ 02:37 AM
link   
Oh it's true. but I guess you could call it "love energy". but when I saw God during my OOBE he told me it was called "creation energy". I have an old thread out here about it. but he basically said, he had too much of it and had to flush it out. and it can think on it's own.

The aliens I saw had leathery skin. brown type, very dry and rugged. much like what you see in the movie ET. they have organs, eyes and all the likes of a human body.

posted on Feb, 4 2008 @ 02:40 AM
link   
reply to post by jedimiller

Was it friendly or unfriendly? Big? Little? What kind of eyes?

Was it made of normal flesh as far as you could tell?

posted on Feb, 4 2008 @ 02:44 AM
link   
reply to post by TheAgentNineteen

Read my post once more and point me to the place where I deny multi-dimensions.

I'm saying frequecy of whatever has nothing to do with moving to another dimension. Name one physicist who has said otherwise.

Now how do we change the vibration frequency in terms of Ice? We dot not shake it, we HEAT it

Before you start lecturing me in physics, learn the stuff.
There is no such vibration frequency, on the atomic/molecular level it's all random motion. When we increase the temperature of ice, we increase the average kinetic energy of the molecules. A frequency could be measured if we calculate the time it takes for a molecule to return to a specific place and follow the very same path it took before. Molecules hardly ever do that thus it's correct to assume that they have a frequency of zero no matter how fast or slow they move.

The effect can be described by the well known Brownian Motion.
For those that read this reply and have no idea on what Brownian Motion is, click the following link: www.phy.ntnu.edu.tw...
Scroll down to the second simulation. Note molecules don't mantain a constant speed(look at the red vector on the bigger molecule, that is its velocity), and never follow the same path twice, to make things worse they may never return to the starting point. How do you get a 'frequency' out of that?

[edit on 4-2-2008 by daniel_g]

posted on Feb, 4 2008 @ 02:46 AM
link   
reply to post by greeneyedleo

I'm glad that I'm not the only one that thinks cats look like aliens!
I've always wondered if they were related in some way!
The egyptians treasured their cats in alot of ways!

posted on Feb, 4 2008 @ 02:51 AM
link   
I had a drawing out there of the aliens I saw. on another thread. too lazy to look. these aliens were scared. they lived in villages, were dirt poor and very hungry. think of the poor people of Africa and their living conditions. that's how the aliens I saw lived. they are very skinny, about 4 feet tall or so, very scared, yes much like cats and they have somewhat like cat ears too. small mouths and large eyes. small nostrils. small bone structure and large heads.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join