It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Govt. Spraying chemicals over California citizens

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 5 2008 @ 12:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by Maya432
but on the chemtrail days I`ve seen up to 3 planes at once
and they seem to be criss crossing the sky above.
they leave many criss-crossed trails behaind that take about on hour or two to spread out and form a hazy stringy looking cloud cover.

Yes they do. That cloud is called cirrus. If it forms a layer or spreads out it is called cirrostratus. Maybe you should research your basic cloud types. I am a meteorologist and we forecast the likely hood of persistant contrail development for aviation. An hour or two is nothing unusual. It depends on the temperature and amount of mositure in the air, to how long and how far contrails spread. Criss crossing....gee I guess it couldnt be the most obvious, a plane crossing another planes path, duh

contrails do not stay to form haze like clouds.
contrails are a vapor that does contain toxins

Like I said its cirrus and cirrostratus, try looking up images of them. You say contrails are a vapour that does not contain toxins, well of course not, it is after all just exhaust from airplane engines

but the visual vapor will disipate rather quickly
depending on altitude,pressure.temperature.

No it wont. If that were true we would never get high clouds. Vapour only dissipates when it moves to dry air (look up virga)

dis-info agents are always quite transparent in their game.
we can see right through you....

Of course, anyone that comes up with a logical answer is immediately called a disinfo agent......well if you call us that....then i call you scaremongers

posted on Feb, 5 2008 @ 01:17 PM
link   
The disinfo agents are those claiming that contrails are chemtrails in order to divert attention away from the fact that the more we fly, the more we change the climate and the weather ....

IMHO

posted on Feb, 5 2008 @ 01:24 PM
link   
reply to post by Maya432

Hi 'Maya432':

Maybe the following website might explain the photo posted by 'Freaky_Animal' of what appears to be 'sprayers' 'Inside A Government Chemtrail Aircraft'.

[edit on 2008-2-5 by pikypiky]

posted on Feb, 5 2008 @ 01:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by pikypiky
reply to post by Maya432

Hi 'Maya432':

Maybe the following website might explain the photo posted by 'Freaky_Animal' of what appears to be 'sprayers' 'Inside A Government Chemtrail Aircraft'.

That is not used to dump chemicals! It is used to PUT OUT FIRES

contrailscience.com...
It’s a Boeing 747-100 “Supertanker”, modified by Evergreen Aviation, the only one of its kind. Specifically designed for fire fighthing. That’s it dumping water.

www.evergreenaviation.com...

The Solution:

Evergreen International Aviation realizes new aerial firefighting challenges call for a new and improved aircraft. In response to this urgent problem, Evergreen International Aviation has combined its years of aerial firefighting expertise with its experience as an owner/operator of Boeing 747 aircraft to develop the nation’s next generation firefighting and aerial application platform—the Evergreen Supertanker.

[edit on 5-2-2008 by greeneyedleo]

posted on Feb, 5 2008 @ 02:14 PM
link   
LOL! Well done Leo

I wasn't sure what it was (except I'm pretty sure such tanks aren't inside the transatlantic jumbo jets that produce the best, longest lasting, contrails over this part of England each morning and evening)

[edit on 5-2-2008 by Essan]

posted on Feb, 7 2008 @ 04:01 PM
link   
reply to post by Ryan Herbst

un manned aerial vehicles have water ballast and fuel which is discharged to keep the trim of the aircraft correct. for instyance most UAVs tke off with a full load of fuel on board which makes them too heavy to land safely (a lot of manned flights do this too) so if they do not use all the fuel they discharge it. to do this they either circle, or run grid style. most pilots will tell you this. i would lay a lot of money on this being what you are seeing.

posted on Feb, 7 2008 @ 04:07 PM
link   

reply to post by Maya432

Hi 'Maya432':

**no... its NOT a chemtrail plane**

please see here:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

for a thorough debunking of this photo.

[edit on 7/2/08 by rat256]

posted on Feb, 15 2008 @ 08:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by greeneyedleo
reply to post by Illusionsaregrander

Here you go:

contrailscience.com...

All the facts and science about them

who's fact's and who's science ??????????
I reject your reality and replace it with my own.........
anyone who belives the bullpucky that the american gov tells you deserves everything that happens to you ......

posted on Feb, 15 2008 @ 08:11 PM
link   
Commercial aircraft have been flying a lot longer than "chem-trails" have been seen in the skies. I began noticing them about 2002.

Condensation does not hang around in the skies for six or seven hours, spreading and falling towards earth.

I've been watching this since 2002 and every time I see the planes laying chem-trails, it's when a weather front is predicted to hit the west coast within 24 hours. Then the prevailing west winds will spread those trails eastward. My own personal theory is, whatever they're doing, they're using winds aloft to help spread it.

Just my dos centavos.

posted on Feb, 15 2008 @ 08:20 PM
link   
reply to post by ironman433

This is not a government site. It is run by a single person who has done some extensive research and provided the facts and sources of that research.

Did you even look the site over???

And exactly who would be credible source to you? Where are your legimate sources that proove that these trails are chemtrails being sprayed upon everyone by the government - which I suppose is trying to commit suicide and kill their own families

posted on Feb, 15 2008 @ 08:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by Freaky_Animal

Originally posted by TheoOne
Well let's hope it's not an Agent Orange spray, huh?

Nah, it's just water

Nope, that would have to be the plain I would be in, since it is full of kegs of Booze. And I dont like flying so the more kegs the better.

Hilda

posted on Feb, 16 2008 @ 02:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by greeneyedleo

reply to post by Maya432

Hi 'Maya432':

That is not used to dump chemicals! It is used to PUT OUT FIRES

contrailscience.com...
It’s a Boeing 747-100 “Supertanker”, modified by Evergreen Aviation, the only one of its kind. Specifically designed for fire fighthing. That’s it dumping water.

www.evergreenaviation.com...

The Solution:

Evergreen International Aviation realizes new aerial firefighting challenges call for a new and improved aircraft. In response to this urgent problem, Evergreen International Aviation has combined its years of aerial firefighting expertise with its experience as an owner/operator of Boeing 747 aircraft to develop the nation’s next generation firefighting and aerial application platform—the Evergreen Supertanker.

[edit on 5-2-2008 by greeneyedleo]

how much computing power would one need in the rear of the aircraft to put out a fire???????????????
last time i checked not very much..
and how are you going to explain away the hazmat info on the wall of an aircraft that doesn't spray chemicals only water??????????
i can't wait to hear this one......

[edit on 16-2-2008 by ironman433]

posted on Feb, 17 2008 @ 01:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by kattraxx
Commercial aircraft have been flying a lot longer than "chem-trails" have been seen in the skies. I began noticing them about 2002.

Atmospheric scientists started studying them in the 1960s ....

Condensation does not hang around in the skies for six or seven hours, spreading and falling towards earth.

It can hang around a lot longer depending on weather conditions. However it does not fall to earth - some virga may be observed but this quickly evapourates several miles above the Earth.

I've been watching this since 2002 and every time I see the planes laying chem-trails, it's when a weather front is predicted to hit the west coast within 24 hours.

Guess what - under such circumstances high cirrus cloud forms naturally. Contrails are just man made cirrus cloud. Would be odd if under conditions in which natural cloud form, contrails did not longer!

(there's a reason mariners and others in remote areas use persistent contrails as an indication of approaching fronts
)

Then the prevailing west winds will spread those trails eastward. My own personal theory is, whatever they're doing, they're using winds aloft to help spread it.

In which case, there's spreading it so that if falls to Earth hundreds of even thousands of miles from where it's sprayed ...... Why not spray at lower altitude where you want it to fall rather than in such a haphazard and unpredicable manner? Why spray off the east coast of America? Or perhaps it's just fish food for Atlantic cod?

And anyway, if they're spraying they been doing so decades - since exactly the same things called chemtrails by those who refuse to refer to meteorological sources and have been observed since at least WWII and studied - as mentioned above - since the 1960s.

[edit on 17-2-2008 by Essan]

posted on Feb, 19 2008 @ 08:09 AM
link   
Stop trying to debunk Chemtrails, whether these are or not stop, it gets really annoying, they are a fact and a very pressing issue.

posted on Feb, 19 2008 @ 01:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by Outlawstar
Stop trying to debunk Chemtrails, whether these are or not stop, it gets really annoying, they are a fact and a very pressing issue.

Yes they are a fact and a very pressing issue. But they are called persistent contrails and are affecting climate/weather and are a direct result of everyone flying more and more often. The chemtrail hoax is disinfo aimed at diverting attention away from the real issue ....

The fact that no-one has ever come up with a means of differentiating normal contrails from 'chemtrails' is telling ....

posted on Feb, 19 2008 @ 02:14 PM
link   
I love how it seems so easy to have off-setting "facts" on any subject these days...meaning while, while everyone is arguing, our air keeps getting polluted out of convenience or worse.

posted on Feb, 19 2008 @ 03:56 PM
link   
Indeed.

But some people don't want us to stop flying .... or at least develop technologies that will reduce contrail occurence.

Hence the chemtrail myth. People will rather believe their govt or military are responsible rather than accept the fact that they are responsible for their own actions.

There is currently only one way to stop 'chemtrails'. Stop flying.

(I'm not advocating we stop flying, but if we continue we must accept the consequences)

posted on Mar, 3 2008 @ 07:03 PM
link   
Since I found this info while doing the con-chem-trail-cha-cha with different partners on another thread. I figured I would post the info here too since we see the same sites from the skeptics in every thread it only seems to be fair.

Local NBC 4 reporting from San Bernardino: People are reportedly seeing a "yellow dust" on everything & getting sick with a doc's testimony correlating with respiratory ailments:
www.youtube.com...

Here's another News report from Arkansas where a man collected the particles from one of the trails that was falling, had it analyzed which came back to have 3x's the normal amount of Barium:
www.youtube.com...

[edit on 3-3-2008 by Shakesbeer]

posted on Mar, 3 2008 @ 07:26 PM
link   
reply to post by Illusionsaregrander

I have no knowledge of the validity on anything corrupt going on
in the skies except dirty filthy polluting UFO high fliers.

I have more reason to think UFOs pollute than some CIA dis info
chemtrail initiative.

If the high command needs some stuck UFO to be hidden in trails
the Military will comply or the CIA may have their own smoke screen
planes.

ED: A photographer of contrails posted on a chemtrail forum
until unknowns started showing up sitting by the trails.
Barium is talked about as an ingredient in an electrical insulating
compound. Best find a technology forum that discussed these Tesla
high voltage fliers.

[edit on 3/3/2008 by TeslaandLyne]

posted on Mar, 3 2008 @ 07:31 PM
link   

I have no knowledge of the validity on anything corrupt going on
in the skies except dirty filthy polluting UFO high fliers.

I have more reason to think UFOs pollute than some CIA dis info
chemtrail initiative.

I'm sure that would be much easier to convince the skeptics of...

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join