It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Govt. Spraying chemicals over California citizens

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 30 2008 @ 07:26 PM
link   
I was researching a completely different topic for my debate and stumbled across this. The guy should write on the boards here.
Anyway, I am appalled at both the "micro-capsule" technologies potential for future abuse, and how readily our government has approved it's use ON US, without as the author points out, it actually going through any formal approval process.

Apparently this in NOT without negative effects on humans, and if what this guy says is true, it isnt even proven to be effective on the moth that this chemical is supposed to eliminate. I guess it shouldnt come as a surprise that we are used as guinea pigs without even being consulted on the issue, but here it is.

www.tubalreversalexperts.com...

posted on Jan, 31 2008 @ 02:29 PM
link   
OK....this act of spraying cities is openly and clearly linked to the government. Furthermore, I can understand why this spraying is being done -- to control insects....moths. What I want to know, to understand, is whether this particular spraying of urban areas is directly related to contrails?

Every time I read or hear about contrails, it is always in connection to something nefarious perpetrated upon an unsuspecting populace by the government. While I do understand that mass spraying of populated areas for insect control might not be the best thing, medically speaking, at least it has a definable purpose. So, are contrails and the spraying for insects one and the same?

posted on Jan, 31 2008 @ 03:08 PM
link   
Could you post a link to the nefarious information about contrails? When I search it all I get is the normal information about "ice crystals." I am curious. I have heard the government has done other "experiments" on people without their consent, such as releasing versions of the flu at airport where I am from (and I cannot find evidence to substantiate this we learned it from a guest speaker at my high school in Hawaii who claimed to have been involved) so they can track it as it spreads around the globe and get a feel for those sorts of patterns, and I have heard about other "experiments" with tacking fallout from nuclear blasts and its effects on people.

www.ieer.org...

posted on Jan, 31 2008 @ 10:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by Illusionsaregrander
Could you post a link to the nefarious information about contrails? When I search it all I get is the normal information about "ice crystals." I am curious. I have heard the government has done other "experiments" on people without their consent, such as releasing versions of the flu at airport where I am from (and I cannot find evidence to substantiate this we learned it from a guest speaker at my high school in Hawaii who claimed to have been involved) so they can track it as it spreads around the globe and get a feel for those sorts of patterns, and I have heard about other "experiments" with tacking fallout from nuclear blasts and its effects on people.

www.ieer.org...

What I meant by "nefarious" is an "implied" association with contrails and "something" untoward being perpetrated upon an unsuspecting public.

I have seen pages upon pages of "contrails" (it seems that there is a difference between regular contrails that a jet airliner, for instance, leaves behind and the conspiratorial type of contrail. To be honest, I can't tell the difference.

Yes, there have been some unusual images on the net of criss cross patterned contrails but, again, I really cannot tell the difference. To me, a contrail is, as you stated, "ice crystals".

posted on Feb, 1 2008 @ 01:21 AM
link   
Are y’all kidding me that contrails are nothing more than ‘ice crystals’, which is considered 'normal' for any layperson to believe? It’s like saying we never get dizzy or loose our precious brain cells from carbon monoxide poisoning coming out as invisible vapors from the tailpipes of our vehicles.

But honestly, after some spraying in and around my neighborhood there is a distinct smell but I’m wary about those odors which are non-existent. I do wonder about the effects on our health (and wildlife) of any spraying done in our skies, too.

posted on Feb, 1 2008 @ 04:57 AM
link   
There seems to be articles of the government spraying # in the sky all the time...

but when it comes to 'chemtrails', everyone denys it as much as they can.

How do you tell the difference between a 'chemtrail' and a contrail.. well I'm no scientist, I do believe there is something going on..

Contrails are usually short... I don't know if non chemtrials believe don't believe the fact that what I consider a chemtrail, stays in the sky for around an hour or more and spreads out and changed the color of the sky...

How can this be normal, its not cloud, every trails spreads and attaches and eventually the whole skys white unless it gets blows somewhere else.

Persisting trials make the sky looks like an ugly piece of crap, but after the trial spreads out people just usually go 'oh, thats a cloud'

I haven't seen a contrail that stuck around long in awhile... Contrails don't really bother me.. but it bothers me when people just think your crazy because you think the government is bad in any way... I want to know why there are soo many people that deny this to the bone... same people that believe in allot of other unproven things or just simply think it could be possible.

It is a god damn fact that the government sprays crap in the sky... This fact was thought to be outrageous.. people debated it so much, thinking its crazy, saying theres no planes equip with the technology.. to this day, I have not seen a close up picture of a plane equip to spray chemicals.. even though it is a fact they exist.

I always look at the sky and watch planes and look at there trails..

I see planes with no visable trail..
I see planes with very short trails that are only a few inches to my perspective.

And then there are planes that have no constant trail size...
Sometimes these planes will have a short few inch contrail and then the trial studders and sometimes thickens and that part stays in the sky..

The trail can have gaps in it can be short or extremely long...

Some people say different conditions in the sky cause the ice crystals to stay frozen long and visible longer...

But I don't understand how the conditions can change rapidly back and forth(like a ---- dash type of trail)

Also, when I think change.. I think temperature and other stuff but... wouldn't that mean.. one part of the trial stays for say.. 2 minutes and another section stays for about 2:30 minutes... and the trail slowly fade from the end it started at to where the plane vanished into the sky?

Two planes flying close to each other ether towards each other or beside..

You would think if there was a gap in the trail that it would be the same on both.. but why is this not so?

One more question.. How come in almost every youtube video of contrails that actually persist longer then what I consider a contrail... the sky looks like crap, alway.. When contrails persist.. the sky looks ugly and white.(This is also apparent in real life too)

Ya, I believe the govt is doing something.. and I know this makes me look like I'm out of my mind to most people on here, but whatever.

posted on Feb, 1 2008 @ 10:56 AM
link   
I hope I havent said anything to imply that I think the idea of contrails being other than simply "ice crystals" is "crazy." I actually have NO knowledge about the subject, and so could and would not either accept or dismiss the idea. I would love to see more information regrading the concept, and I am glad to see the posts by those who have heard more about the subject. I look forward to hearing more. If there are other threads that elaborate on this, please post a link.

posted on Feb, 1 2008 @ 02:23 PM
link   
The military has been flying Unmanned Aeriel Vehicles where I live and each one seems to be doing some form of spraying. Almost like they are pumping radiation into the atmosphere to create a race of super deformed people. I dont know what it does, it feels good though it makes your teeth feel vibrant and minty feeling.

posted on Feb, 1 2008 @ 02:25 PM
link   
reply to post by Illusionsaregrander

Here you go:

contrailscience.com...

All the facts and science about them

posted on Feb, 1 2008 @ 07:17 PM
link   
I was just going to start a thread on this as a few things seem to surround this area. What's interesting is I've seen black trails too that generally precede the craft that is making the white trail. I also got pics of rainbows these guys seem to make in the sun. Notice one of the pictures there's some kind of "artifact" as I will call it right now. I included some close ups just so you know what I'm talking about. The two pictures where taken right after each other and it was not in either the first on the 3rd(didn't upload that one):

Here's just one of the types of helicopters that buzz around all the time too:

posted on Feb, 2 2008 @ 07:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by Bumr055
How do you tell the difference between a 'chemtrail' and a contrail..

That's just it: you can't. What are supposedly 'chemtrails' appear and behave exactly like normal contrails. Exactly.

Contrails are usually short... I don't know if non chemtrials believe don't believe the fact that what I consider a chemtrail, stays in the sky for around an hour or more and spreads out and changed the color of the sky...

Contrails vary in length and duration according to atmospheric conditions. Their ability to sometimes spread and cover the sky prompted this study from 1970:

ams.allenpress.com...

How can this be normal, its not cloud, every trails spreads and attaches and eventually the whole skys white unless it gets blows somewhere else.

Why should it not be normal? It is cloud - cloud created by aircraft.

Persisting trials make the sky looks like an ugly piece of crap

Oh, I totally agree!

I haven't seen a contrail that stuck around long in awhile...

Here's one:

Contrails don't really bother me..

They do bother me. Quite apart form ruining the skies, they are also implicated in causing global warming.

It is a god damn fact that the government sprays crap in the sky...

No, it's commercial aircraft - everyone who flies is responsible.

(I've not been in an aircraft myself since 1984)

I always look at the sky and watch planes and look at there trails..

I see planes with no visable trail..
I see planes with very short trails that are only a few inches to my perspective.

And then there are planes that have no constant trail size...
Sometimes these planes will have a short few inch contrail and then the trial studders and sometimes thickens and that part stays in the sky..

The trail can have gaps in it can be short or extremely long...

Some people say different conditions in the sky cause the ice crystals to stay frozen long and visible longer...

But I don't understand how the conditions can change rapidly back and forth(like a ---- dash type of trail)

I guess you haven't studied meteorology
Air temperature, humidity and wind speeds varies considerably. It's this which causes such effects. Just because you don't have the knowledge to understand something, does not mean an explanation does not exist.

Maybe this will help?

contrailscience.com...

posted on Feb, 2 2008 @ 07:39 AM
link   
I live out in california and I see planes dumping stuff all the time

posted on Feb, 2 2008 @ 07:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by Shakesbeer
I was just going to start a thread on this as a few things seem to surround this area. What's interesting is I've seen black trails too that generally precede the craft that is making the white trail.

Contrail shadows

I also got pics of rainbows these guys seem to make in the sun.

Sundogs

[edit on 2-2-2008 by Essan]

posted on Feb, 2 2008 @ 07:48 AM
link   
Well let's hope it's not an Agent Orange spray, huh?

posted on Feb, 2 2008 @ 08:02 AM
link   
Actually, being sprayed several miles above the earth surface, amongst 100mph+ winds, means even agent orange would be so widely dispersed by the time it reached the ground (thousands of miles away) that it'd probably be harmless

posted on Feb, 2 2008 @ 08:03 AM
link   
Sorry I have no pics but last saturday I
witnessed the worst chem trails I had ever seen.
over hull,quebec,Canada.
Con trails my AS*....................
WTF is going on?
this is real.
and just like everything else about the N.W.O,
we are left completely in the dark and treated like idiots when
we ask about it.

posted on Feb, 2 2008 @ 04:59 PM
link   
reply to post by Maya432

What makes you think they weren't normal contrails?

I agree they're f*cking up the skies. But the government sponsored chemtrail disinformationists are doing a damn good job at hiding the issues by making people think it's the govt at fault when in reality it's you and me .....

If you want to stop 'chemtrails', stop flying .....

posted on Feb, 2 2008 @ 06:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by TheoOne
Well let's hope it's not an Agent Orange spray, huh?

Nah, it's just water

posted on Feb, 5 2008 @ 12:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by Essan
reply to post by Maya432

What makes you think they weren't normal contrails?

because I always take note of the skys where I live,
so I know what the normal skys with normal planes look like.
seen it many times.

on the days i see the chemtrails...well its completely different.
where I live is not under a flight traffic path.
there is only the odd plane that goes over this area.

but on the chemtrail days I`ve seen up to 3 planes at once
and they seem to be criss crossing the sky above.
they leave many criss-crossed trails behaind that take about on hour or two to spread out and form a hazy stringy looking cloud cover.

contrails do not stay to form haze like clouds.
contrails are a vapor that does contain toxins
but the visual vapor will disipate rather quickly
depending on altitude,pressure.temperature.

contrails are not chemtrails.
Yes the gas vaper from the exaust is real bad but
this is not the case in chemtrails.

www.holmestead.ca...
www.rense.com...
images.google.ca...
educate-yourself.org...

first you bring in the fact the we are responsible
and then right on cue you go into the global warming bit.

dis-info agents are always quite transparent in their game.
we can see right through you...

[edit on 5-2-2008 by Maya432]

[edit on 5-2-2008 by Maya432]

posted on Feb, 5 2008 @ 12:34 PM
link   
reply to post by Freaky_Animal

hey freaky animal.....
um...what is that picture ???

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join