It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Some more disinformation about the sightings in Texas

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 30 2008 @ 07:10 PM
link   
So if you didn't buy the first round of BS explaining those sightings in Texas, here is some fresh crap.

Secret technology could be giving house-size spheres the power to zoom around in incredible maneuvers or allowing mother ships a mile long and a half mile wide to hover over central and west Texas.

The government is conducting a campaign of disinformation, spreading UFO stories to cover up the truth, which could involve something like the F-117.

Source: Scripps Howard News Service

So don't worry about it. The government ran out of places to fly these top secret ships, so they decided it would be best to fly them over a few towns.

posted on Jan, 30 2008 @ 07:20 PM
link   

Some experts say it's possible that instead of little green men at the helm of Unidentified Flying Objects sighted in Texas skies the past two months, Air Force pilots could be secretly working out the kinks in the next U-2 spy plane or B-2 stealth bomber.
source
This makes sense. Everything is bigger in Texas. Logically one might think a giant mile long ship might give away your position, not the case here.

Could it be that we are flying these things? Perhaps a staged UFO invasion.

[edit on

posted on Jan, 30 2008 @ 07:26 PM
link   
I still don't think the huge craft was ours. I won't believe that until they say it was ours.

posted on Jan, 30 2008 @ 07:39 PM
link   
The government is about as clever at throwing up smoke-screens as I am at conducting brain surgery. Either way, the patient ain't gonna make it.

The idea that the military would conduct black ops experiments over Stephenville at 6pm is non-sensical, as is the idea of house-sized spheres floating around and conducting manuevers that defy the known laws of physics being 'our' technology.

Ah, I long for the good old days, when the military used simpler explanations, like weather balloons over Roswell. At least then the excuses were plausible. Who's running their PR machine these days, anyhow? Amy Winehouse?

Check out my blog: Esoterica in America

posted on Jan, 30 2008 @ 07:45 PM
link   
Get real.

This article quotes that loser Shermer who lost any right to speak on anybody's behalf when on Larry King he was challenged "why can't you just say you don't know" [what it is] and he replied with the astoundingly ludicrous AND LAUGHABLE response "because you can't prove it!"

So apparently after his great public brain-fart he went back home and thought up something (that in his mind) would redeem him.

Sad sad sad. BUT laughable! And we all need a little entertainment some times.

[edit on 1-30-2008 by Valhall]

posted on Jan, 30 2008 @ 08:24 PM
link   
ahh haaah,now i understand!

theyve been giving out disinfo that ufo's are black ops or whatever to give the impression of massive superiority to the rest of the world, and that they are in control of the situation.

maybe some ufos are theirs,but after this,i know whats going on....

thx guys!!!

posted on Jan, 30 2008 @ 08:41 PM
link   
reply to post by Valhall
This article quotes that loser Shermer who lost any right to speak on anybody's behalf when on Larry King he was challenged "why can't you just say you don't know" [what it is] and he replied with the astoundingly ludicrous AND LAUGHABLE response "because you can't prove it!"

Good call! I hadn't fully realized this Shermer guy was that idiot.

posted on Jan, 30 2008 @ 09:05 PM
link   
What no-one seems to have bought up is that this was probably not an intentional act. IF the U.S. was test flying a very large craft at higher altitude or even out of the atmosphere, then without a doubt it has some limited radar and visual stealth ability (from ground level at least). What if there was an equipment malfunction on this craft that either disabled it's stealth mechanisms or de-pressurized it ??? Take it to the deck and scramble to the closest secure facilities anyone? That would explain the 2 CHASE AIRCRAFT, as well as those jets giving the military some reasonable excuse for UFO reports, (just 10 jets on an exercise
. The most direct and least visible route at that time of day thru Texas into the old (non used?)Arkansas missile fields and bomber test range areas OR into the Whiteman AFB/Ozark hills areas (home of the B-2 and it's suspected anti-gravitics mechanisms) would seem to be along the route described by witnesses.

Does this make sense to anyone else but me??

[edit on 30-1-2008 by Yknot]

new topics

top topics

join