It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

TERRORISM: Double Agent Plan

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 13 2004 @ 09:04 PM
link   
In an ABC Exclusive, a Somali-born computer student was to act as a double agent for the United States. Counterterrorism officials planned to place him inside Osama Bin Ladens Al-Qaeda terror network, until news of the plan was leaked to the press.

ABC News

Mohammed Warsame seen in an
undated photograph. (The photograph's
background has been obscured to protect
the source. ABCNEWS independently
confirmed that the photograph shows Warsame.)

"We need people inside al Qaeda, talking to us. We need spies," said Richard Clarke, former counterterrorism official with the Bush administration. "There's only so much you can get from technology, from electronics, from pictures."

The United States government desperately needs someone on the inside of Al-Qaeda. If there is not anyone already, could this have blown any chance for placement? So far John Walker Lindh, and Spc. Ryan G. Anderson have been Americans caught in aiding the terror network. It looks like they are once again a step ahead of us.
Related News Links
CNN
ATSNN
BBC
Related ATS Discussion
Traitors
Uh Oh! America Harboring terrorists??!

[Edited on 13-2-2004 by TrickmastertricK]

[Edited on 14-2-2004 by TrickmastertricK]

posted on Feb, 13 2004 @ 09:15 PM
link   
Rubbish....It's all jsut a set up to make it look like Al Queda is more fearsomethan they really are and that the war on terror must continue and it will take a long time.

There is no doubt inmy mind that those "traitors" are agents of the USA doing some mission to make it look like the war on Terror will last as long as necessary, to inspirefear into the American people, and keep them giving up thier freedom for security.

America must constantly be at war.

Nothing will satisfy the great American Military Industry. It's a big war machine that will die without fuel. Right now Al Queda, terrorists, rogue nations, are the fuel. Once that fuel runs out have no doubt about it....they will find another fuel source to keep the war machine going.

[Edited on 13-2-2004 by DaRAGE]

posted on Feb, 13 2004 @ 11:17 PM
link   
Thanks for the lackluster post Rage.

Have anything to back up that little theory?

posted on Feb, 14 2004 @ 01:17 PM
link   
Lets just say it's what my gut instinct tell me.

And it's just another theory at a Conspiracy website.

posted on Feb, 14 2004 @ 03:12 PM
link   
Good its is about time we start using these people to help us now. They are here for the money and the good life now it is time to prove their loyalty to us.

posted on Feb, 14 2004 @ 03:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by THENEO
Good its is about time we start using these people to help us now. They are here for the money and the good life now it is time to prove their loyalty to us.

I could spend all day pointing out how disgusting this post is, but I think it's clear for all to see.
Just when I think you couldn't get more ignorant you come along and surprise me. It's scary there's people like you out there. The really scary thing is that you probably don't see anything wrong with this.

top topics

join