It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

U.F.O. hunters

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 30 2008 @ 05:44 PM
link   

U.F.O. hunters

The history channel is covering U.F.O. signings in Maryland and found a lots of imformation about grovement coverup and comspircy too. and also coverup in N.A.S.A also.
(visit the link for the full news article)

Related News Links:

Related AboveTopSecret.com Discussion Threads:
none

posted on Jan, 30 2008 @ 05:44 PM
link   
It is my opion that this report are real. Ihope other people know about it. too.

(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Jan, 30 2008 @ 05:51 PM
link   
I'm getting bored of UFOs......

They show nothing but dots in the sky.

posted on Jan, 30 2008 @ 06:06 PM
link   
reply to post by untmatrixzero

Hi,

I hope you are aware that this section of ATS is for breaking alternative news and that when you post such news you have to provide a link to the source.

Also please check that similar threads don't already exist as there are currently two threads in the UFO section about the history channel and sci-fi shows on this subject.

But, thank you for reminding us all and hope to hear more from you soon.

posted on Jan, 30 2008 @ 06:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by TheoOne
I'm getting bored of UFOs......

They show nothing but dots in the sky.

I give an amen to that brother. give up some good stuff! then, someone chimes in... "cuz there is no damn UFO's!" doubt it but it's becoming a redundant yawn fest. cool almost footage over and over and over and over and over....

posted on Jan, 30 2008 @ 06:25 PM
link   
I'm getting bored with getting told about it in multiple threads... it's not news. It isn't new data or new UFOs I'd bet. A rehash of some blah, blah, blah with a new host or a new talking head with "hard evidence". Limp.

Maybe one new "maybe" per show if you are lucky. LOL. Puh-leese. Seen what specialty channel ad revs are? The paperboy makes more... but it still holds meme-predisposed pliable Joe and Jenny average's attention. MUST WATCH UFO HUNTERS! Fragmented. Oh the "big" network Neilsens. Leslie and Art. LOL.

It might be entertainment for sure... I'm bored with dots in the sky too. Really, really bored with the quality of research for televison. You think they'd get the freakin' hint at the networks. Well, they ain't exactly bright anyway... looking at the market sprinting for the net and mobile segments. They missed the boat at all but the BoD level and above. Only the workers get shafted and the viewer.

Who needs guilds and unions and net revenues when you merely create the media anyway? Real artists work for free. Damn lucky it isn't all shipped to Bollywood or Toronto or Van. Oh, wait... what's this Canadian shows in US primetime? LOL. TV is going to be "less" rather than "more" in the future. Totally fragmented choices of flavours. How many screens of the same stuff would you like?

Soon the big media 5 will be less in number. Thank heavens for the "little markets that don't count to those special, special people in NYC". Meshugga-nauts.

One day us THX1138's will have like 5000 channels of one or two sources of the same meme-du-jour. Like the Camus' character Meursault looks from the cell window... even in death the nihlism of apathy is a constant and worthy foe.

Vic

posted on Jan, 30 2008 @ 06:47 PM
link   
Should be an interesting show but there is an existing thread

UFO Hunting show on Sci-Fi

Please comment there

Thread Closed

top topics

join