It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Complete Cover-up of Ron Paul!!!!

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 3 2008 @ 07:58 PM
link   
reply to post by semperfortis

Not a single Paul supporter seeks to control anything, because Ron Paul doesn’t seek to control anything. His positions reflect a desire to regulate a mismanaged government, not imposing a single act of unconstitutional control on the people. Your accusation that Ron Paul seeks fascism, just doesn’t make any sense when you look at his positions. He’s the only one up there that even talks about dangerous potentials for fascism.

Just because people radically disagree with you or are passionate, doesn’t mean they want to control you. Nazi comparisons and calling people fanatics makes you come off as a rabid hater.

Have fun in your crusade though, you are free to actively support any political agendas you want. Ron’s agenda is to keep to that way. Fight his ideas hard, expose them for what they are.

[edit on 3-2-2008 by captainplanet]

posted on Feb, 3 2008 @ 08:12 PM
link   

The quotes I posted are direct and all from Paul supporters...

Since you have quoted me as well, that puts me in that category right?

They all fit those two definitions..

I can't see how what I wrote reflects fascist or Nazi ideology. And you still fail to understand, after all my posts, that I AM NOT FORCING ANYONE to believe what I do. I am simply STATING the opinion I am entitled to.

Please provide hard facts that my writings reflect fascism. I am not a Nazi, nor will I ever be. And I do feel insulted to be called one with no proof whatsoever.

One more thing, I have never and am not representing all the RP fans. I am representing my opinions and mine alone. Do not quote other people and then put me in the same baggage.

posted on Feb, 4 2008 @ 03:31 PM
link   
Those that are so emphatic that Ron Paul is "childish," a bad choice, or simply resort to calling him a "piece of *snip*" (and yes, I've heard this remark) - these are the same people that could never bring themselves to vote for the opposite party that they belong to. Liberals - or today's Conservatives.

If they've been long time Democrats - chances are they'll dispute the conservative message, until welfare no longer exists because of all those milking the system. If they're traditional Republicans - chances are that they'll mock Ron Paul's strict conservative views until they're blue in the face.

I'm not a religious person, but I think these are the same people that would rally behind the anti-christ just because he's a Democrat or a Republican no matter how much common sense told them otherwise. These are the people that won't listen to his message, or those that actually hear his message and twist (Isolationsist - No Taxes) his stances to obscure what he really stands for.

Even if Ron Paul doesn't do well in the election this year ... this movement has gained a strong foothold on Americans. The younger generation is seeing things for the way they truly are. I think Ron Paul already see this as a major victory. Remember, he's always been about the movement and the message ... not just the White House. Change is coming ... and not by Democrats. The Libertarian message has swept the country. Expect big things from this party in the next 25 years. The tide has turned. Win or Lose ... we should be proud that the next generation of people that will be leading this country have awakened. I think the younger people that have picked up on Obama's or Hillary's campaign will realize two years into the Presidency that nothing really changed - and will eventually abandon their parent's political party.

posted on Feb, 4 2008 @ 10:55 PM
link   
Ron Paul is an absolute nut job. I still cannot comprehend why ANYONE in their right mind would EVER support such a candidate. I fail to even see how he could be considered a "candidate". The guy just babbles on about conspiracy this, conspiracy that, and never answers the question presented to him. He speaks of dismantling an entire portion of our Federal Government, and those of you who support him actually believe our Nation won't collapse from such a drastic measure?

This clown was even arrogrant enough to have some new currency created with a bust of himself printed on it.

Seriously, anyone in support of Ron Paul is living in Lala Land, and has no idea how reality works.

[edit on 2-4-2008 by TheAgentNineteen]

posted on Feb, 5 2008 @ 12:03 AM
link   
Semper, you are hell-bent on making RP supporters seem like Nazis. What are your views on how this country should be run?

posted on Feb, 5 2008 @ 12:16 AM
link   
reply to post by astralprogger

I just posted their own words..

I did not MAKE them seem like anything.. They chose the words they used.. I simply provided a dictionary definition of their verbiage...

If you will look at my posts, you will see I ACCURATELY quoted the members.. Are they not responsible for their words as am I?

As for how this Country should be run... LOL

I am not so arrogant as to assume I have that knowledge. I am a Conservative.. Not a radical that wants to abolish every social program, just a Conservative and I am only one vote...

The basic problem here that I see, is a small amount of people really do think they have the knowledge to tell the rest of us how we should be living. And voting apparently. Much like the Liberal philosophy.. I don't see a whole lot of difference between RP stance and the Libs.. They both want to tell everyone else what is right and what is wrong and if you don't agree, you are either stupid, uninformed or Un-American..

See my referenced quotes above if you doubt the veracity of my words here..

I am neither stupid, uninformed or Un-American, and guess what? neither is the 94% or so of the rest of the country. We just don't think RP makes any sense. I am also particularly opposed to his voting record. The man can say what he wants, his voting record speaks volumes and I don't agree with those volumes...

I had bowed out of this thread, even took it off of my Favs, as there was no common ground... I have answered your question now I will again remove this and go back to the rest of the 94% of my fellow Americans that are neither stupid or uninformed..

Thanks..

Semper

posted on Feb, 5 2008 @ 09:34 AM
link   
I have to agree with semper here. There is no common grounds to be found. Everyone is entitled to their opinion as to what direction the country should be going towards. In my opinion it is going in very very bad direction. I recognize signs when I see them. In any case, it is the land of the free just bare in mind that you(the people) will be held responsible, should the worse come to happen, it will happen with the (misinformed) consent of the people. Enough said.

To the OP, sorry for somewhat hijacking the thread.

posted on Feb, 5 2008 @ 02:32 PM
link   
I also have to agree with Semper.

especially this:

We just don't think RP makes any sense.

Just because I dont support RP does not mean I am a neocon fascist wannabe, I thought I was free to support whoever I wanted?

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join