It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Alex Jones=Commercials Commercials Commercials

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 30 2008 @ 04:11 PM
link   
i love listening to his show cuz there is great info on there. BUT man do they ever soak the commercials... AND they're all so spooky. if he wants people to take him more seriously they need to relax on the horror movie tone to most of the commercials. and if it ain't the spooky music it's the whole stock up on food and move to higher ground rhetoric. i mean i wanna be aware but William Cooper might have been right when he said Alex was a 'Scaremonger'. i mean the vaccines stuff he talks about is never ending. still no ufo's right Alex? i dunno. i like the guy but i don't yaknow? he's certainly sounds a lot better with the volume on your speakers WAAAAAAY down. Holla

posted on Jan, 30 2008 @ 06:19 PM
link   
I agree, and it's definitely a good idea to keep the volume down when you're watching him because he sure can yell
. If he tones himself down he might get through to more people.

posted on Jan, 30 2008 @ 06:25 PM
link   
i find him a bit of a joke really... though he does get some questions and research out there, his bullying tactics are undermining his credibility, IMO... this is exactly why people who need convincing of the possibilities of such conspiracies stay away in droves... i mean who wants to be associated with a guy like that.... greg palast and michael moore on the other hand have done a lot to lend a more subdued approach and have attracted many "non believers" because of it... Jones should put away the megaphone and grow up a bit... he reminds me of the schoolyard nerd taunting the bullies to fight only to run away when they approach with fire in their eyes...

posted on Jan, 31 2008 @ 12:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by never_tell
i find him a bit of a joke really... though he does get some questions and research out there, his bullying tactics are undermining his credibility, IMO... this is exactly why people who need convincing of the possibilities of such conspiracies stay away in droves... i mean who wants to be associated with a guy like that.... greg palast and michael moore on the other hand have done a lot to lend a more subdued approach and have attracted many "non believers" because of it... Jones should put away the megaphone and grow up a bit... he reminds me of the schoolyard nerd taunting the bullies to fight only to run away when they approach with fire in their eyes...

oh snap. that was genius! i think you nailed it with the schoolyard analogy.

it's really hard to get the females attracted to that sort of movement too when he's 'scaremongering'. he also claims he needs to pay the bills with his commercials and movies. well lighten it up bro..! vaccines vaccines, NWO's coming to getcha!!! how about he smartens up and starts hitting the topics right away. the new hot off the press topics and let people discuss and digg. seems he's only digging for the 'scary' stuff. ahhhhhh, they're putting fluoride in the water!!!! AND not for nothing he should let people talk more instead of talking over them. i get it, it's his show and all, but he only has an allotted amount of time but i tell you he seems to spend a lot of that time rambling about how much he hates the NWO! he's lucky i don't call in there. i'm a New Yorker. anyways.... i ain't gonna hate on him cuz i do listen to the show because there is good info to be had. but you gotta cut through a lot of the B to tha S.

[edit on 31-1-2008 by jboogienoj]

new topics

top topics

join