It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

NeoTech/Noveau Tech Society

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 30 2008 @ 01:21 PM
link   
What are these guys about?

www.noveautechsociety.com

this came up in reference to them as well

www.thesocietyofsecrets.com

www.neotech-specifics.com

I think I remember reading about the founder of NeoTech being tried for some form of fraud in court in the past as well.

Anyone know anymore about this?

Thanks in advance

[edit on 30-1-2008 by masonica_esoterica]

posted on Jan, 30 2008 @ 01:28 PM
link   
en.wikipedia.org...-Tech_philosophy

Neo-Tech philosophy

Wallace's Neo-Tech philosophy claims to be an offshoot of Objectivist philosophy. Besides supporting full laissez-faire capitalism, Neo-Tech also makes several fringe claims, such as saying that the luminiferous aether exists,[6] and that non-supernatural intelligent beings, called "Zons", created our universe.[7]

Comic book author Alan Grant wrote a four part Anarky miniseries for DC Comics which was based on Wallace's Neo-Tech philosophy. Grant explained: "I felt [Anarky] was the perfect character [to express the Neo-Tech philosophy] because he's human, he has no special powers, the only power he's got is the power of his own rational consciousness."[8] This was followed in 1999 with a short lived and financially unsuccessful, ongoing Anarky series.

a little about the Anarky series here...

en.wikipedia.org...

posted on Jan, 30 2008 @ 01:29 PM
link   
Done to death, my bro.

Just one of many: www.abovetopsecret.com...

Enjoy!

[edit on 1/30/08 by The Axeman]

posted on Jan, 30 2008 @ 01:59 PM
link   
Maybe I will try to dig up those Anarky comic books and read them, it supposedly flopped so I am sure that you can find them pretty cheap. I would like to read what their philosophical teachings state exactly,I wonder if any of their actual material is published anywhere online?

Thanks for the link Axe, I'll try to get through the other thread in the next day or so.My own fault for not familiarizing myself with the search button I suppose.

[edit on 30-1-2008 by masonica_esoterica]

posted on Jan, 30 2008 @ 02:07 PM
link   
reply to post by The Axeman

How right you are... A truly entertaining and informative thread... An ATS classic if I do say so myself.

Let's keep the inquisitive eye on this spam in one place.

Thread closed.

join