posted on Feb, 1 2008 @ 08:55 AM
Nobody offically knows if the Bushes bought land in Paraguay. Local Government officals say they don't know who bought the land, just it was bought.
It coincided at the time that Jenna was in Paraguay with a Unicef trip. Former President of Paraguay Luis Gonzales Macchi was according to people
there 'friendly government installed by U.S."
Paraguay is a lovely place, except it gets ridiculously hot in the summer. And there really is NOTHING where the 120000 acres are.
Facts about the 120000 acres in question:
* Found near Filadelphia, Boqueron, PY
* Filadelphia has a high percent of Mennonites who are of German decent. Most speak English, Spanish and German.
* Sit on top of the Guarani Aquifer
* Has a recently renovated yet never used military airstrip. Paraguay has total of like 3 fighter planes. None are stored at this facility. The
airstrip is largest and nicest in Paraguay (I believe it is called Luis Maria Argana International Airfield). Maybe accomdates 2 flights per week.
Recent renovations striking. Runway very long and wide. Newer build/remodeled hangers and no planes there.
* Some US military has been stationed near Filadelphia. Small amount, but people in PY worried that it would become a US Military base.
EDIT: And one more thing, Paraguay does not extradite known criminals living there.
[edit on 1-2-2008 by slidebyem]